Howls, bows, and greetings...

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Howls, bows, and greetings...

Post by Konietzko »

What's up, gang? I've kind of...ghosted these forums for a good little bit. <_< Followed a link from one of LeoLobo's sites a few moons back concerning the Freeborn movie, and have kind of tried to keep up on any updates about it that might have dropped. Anyway, saw the RP section, thought I'd register and actually bark/ attempt to type(I'm the self-proclaimed Lord of Typos, though....new fangled typing doojamafloppies! Rawr!), and...be a general annoyance. Name's Konietzko, obviously, as it says...and I've a dozen wolf snacks for the first one to catch the reference of the name I chose. :)

Anyway, that's it for my introduction. hwlwnk Hope to have some good times with the Pack.
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Welcome! Glad to see you've joined! Hey, you're not the only one who "ghosts" around here. I registered in January, and I rarely post anything. :)

Anyways, I googled at the speed of light and found out your reference (I hope I'm not cheating). Bryan Konietzko is the co-creator of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and has worked on various shows such as Family Guy, Mission Hill, King of the Hill, and Invader Zim. Neat! :P

It's either that, or the founder and frontman of the German industrial band KMFDM, Sascha Konietzko. Go figure.

And now for the ceremonious barrage of emoticons and duckies:

:welcome: :ducktoss3: :duckbomb: :duckbomb2: :badminton:

And for good measure... :duckie
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

Gevaudan wrote:Anyways, I googled at the speed of light and found out your reference (I hope I'm not cheating). Bryan Konietzko is the co-creator of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and has worked on various shows such as Family Guy, Mission Hill, King of the Hill, and Invader Zim. Neat! :P

It's either that, or the founder and frontman of the German industrial band KMFDM, Sascha Konietzko. Go figure.
Good guesses. You are...however...incorrect on all accounts. :lol: Thank you for the kind welcome, though.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Welcome to the pack! I see that you've already been buried in duckies... this is good (one less thing that I have to do.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Don't worry, Geveudan, I goggled it too.
:D

Also, lurking is totally fine. I tend to go back and forth between spurts of socialability and ghosting about.

Also also, Freeborn hasn't had any updates from what I know about for months.
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

Yeah, I've noticed the lack of updates. As for the name reference...guess I'll come clean. :lol:

In White Wolf's old Werewolf: the Apocalypse canon, the Garou "king" was Jonas Alberecht, a Silver Fang exile who'd claimed the Silver Crown. His rival for the throne was a Shadow Lord by the name of Margrave Yuri Konietzko. According to the Apocalypse source book, in one scenario, I believe the Margrave did eventually claim the crown after Jonas Alberecht fell in battle, and united the werewolves under his banner for one last shot at felling the forces of corruption, rallying his people with by far one of the most stirring speeches I've ever read in either fiction or non-fiction.

"Know this, warriors of our Mother! There is nothing after this. Our ancestors have been butchered twice over, once in body and once in spirit. There is no Heaven, there will be no Hell, Valhalla does not exist. All that is will be destroyed if we fall today. And many of you will. The enemy is mighty and fearsome, and we march forward into the mouth of death. Do not fight for an afterlife reward for your bravery, for it will not come. Fight instead for Gaia. Fight for all that you know and love. Fight with every last ounce of Rage left inside you, so that even should the Wyrm destroy us, he will be awestruck by your mighty fury. Prove your arms so mighty, prove your anger so terrible, prove your love so pure and your passion so encompassing, prove your minds so resourceful and your zeal and courage so overwhelming that even should every one of us fall today, the armies of the Wyrm will never rest easy. In their reign of Oblivion, every one of their soldiers will look over their shoulders and sleep with one eye open. They will live with fear -- fear that one day, we will find a way back!"

With those words, the Old World of Darkness was brought to an end, at least as far as I was concerned. But that speech made eight years of fandom and game playing entirely worthwhile in my opinion.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Boy, i haven't played that in some time. Hi the Names Blue-eyes in the dark glad to meatcha, hope you find your niche here. :D
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ^(O.O)^

Post by Demon Wolf »

Hey welcome tot he pack :D .

I googled it to and found margrave Konietzko the whitewolf or Yuri Konietzko?
"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see"- Dr.Weir -Event Horizon
ImageImage
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your stay!

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Have fun and be most Welcome!

Try the General Stuff forum for diversity, or the What is a Werewolf forum if you have ideas. That's what they're there for.

Most importantly, enjoy yourself! :D
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Post by OukaHowls »

Howls to ya. I hope you like it here, I sure do!!!

And......... beware the duckies!!!!

:ducktoss3:

if all else fails, eat the duckies!!!!
:pacwolf:

though, they might not like that....
:duckbomb2:
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

*Stares at the Pac-Wolf emote in dazed amusement....*

Hmm? OH, sorry...the pac-man thing was distracting me....

*Hides the gnawed ducky behind his back, feigning innocence.*

Wh-what? Do what with the duckies, you said? I'd do no such thing.... :wink:
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."