16%

Total votes: 49

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

The worst people on-line

Post by Anubis »

If you play video games online then you know these people and how they ruin the game for you, and seem to never shut up.

I'm talking about...

Little Kids (3-12 yrs. of age) - Their high pitched voices and their immaturity isn't the only crap you get from them. Especially the younger ones can spew the most hateful garbage you'll ever hear online. Not to mention incredibly annoying! Their parents should be ashamed!!

No one wants to play with their kid brother!!

The British (can also be applied to anyone that lives out side of the US) -
Two words "Raving Anti-Americanism". I swear every time I meet a Brit on Xbox Live i get slamed with all this anti-American bull crap.

Couch commandos - People who take the game way too seriously! The people who call you a n00b for losing the spartan laser on halo.

Team abusers - This includes team killers, and trash talkers. Also people who blame you for losing the game, when in fact that you were MVP (Halo 3) and the one doing the blaming is minus 12 on their Kill/Death Ratio.
THE GAME

My Armory
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Game Girlz. This may only apply to World of Warcraft, I don't know. But these are the girls with cute voices on Teamspeak who deliberately try to manipulate and swoon as many guys as possible. It gets to the point where if something doesn't go their way, all they have to do is play the sad puppy dog game and a huge group of people jump to their defense. These girls cause so much conflict and drama that I can't help but to hate them.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Most Game girls can be Femme Fatales, they manipulate and seduce young men on MMORPGs with their soft and beautiful characters and voices. Once they are done, your items and money will be stolen or missing. Its best not to always trust them.

Racist Gamers: These guys are the worst of the worst, they think they are funny by giving out racial slurs and hate to everyone on a public server. Its not funny at all, most gamers will get pissed off when Racists give out some negative hateful names to people who they think are that human race. Its best to ignore while you can, but you can silence them or block their messages. Because they do that when these gamers lose their temper when beaten by a long shot. I see these racists everywhere on most popular online games. They can be immature young teenagers or low lives, hell even assholes think they are funny by saying that!
Last edited by IndianaJones on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Infinite_Path
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Time's Riverbed

Post by Infinite_Path »

Hoarders You know the ones. The guys who know exactly where the armor/guns/best sniping spots are, and use them to control the armor/guns/best sniping spots. Worst is in Tremulous, when some expert gets to the tyrant stage. Nothing more frustrating than emptying your clip to no effect, and then getting killed with one blow. They don't even trash talk you because it's so effortless.
Life is like Pi, it goes forever, yet never repeats. (and is best served with ice cream)
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Berserker wrote:Game Girlz. This may only apply to World of Warcraft, I don't know. But these are the girls with cute voices on Teamspeak who deliberately try to manipulate and swoon as many guys as possible. It gets to the point where if something doesn't go their way, all they have to do is play the sad puppy dog game and a huge group of people jump to their defense. These girls cause so much conflict and drama that I can't help but to hate them.
As one of the rare species of female online players, I can't tell what I hate more about this: Players who yell at me for being a "stupid little boy" because my voice is so high, or players allying with me once they find out I'm a girl.

In fact, I've even tried talking in a lower voice, but that leads to awkward conversations.
:lol:

Anyhow, I hate the Bitchers: The players who throw a FIT because I grabbed the ghost before they did, SCREAM at the other players because they were dumb enough to get shot. Or complain so much that I can't make stragety discussions with my fellow team mates.

Oh, and I hate people who ask for tips for video games. Like, how do you give people tips for Halo? Seriously?
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: The worst people on-line

Post by Aki »

Griefers.

Idiots I can stand, they're stupid and not neccesarily trying to be assholes, but people who grief intentionally are jerks. I mean, enjoy the game it's meant to be played, work with your team mates. Don't block, shoot them, steal important items, etc.
Anubis wrote: The British (can also be applied to anyone that lives out side of the US) -
Two words "Raving Anti-Americanism". I swear every time I meet a Brit on Xbox Live i get slamed with all this anti-American bull crap.
Maybe it's just Xbox Live. I've met quite a few brits (and other non-US folks) on the online games on the PC and they always seemed to be pretty agreeable sorts. One I play with often is a bit of a rambler though. Never shuts up. It's kinda funny because he just rambles on and on skipping about on topics while fighting zombies nonchalantly, as if the game were a chatroom with zombies as a side feature.
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Belive me when I say the brazillian childreen talk more... young americans ( 6-12 ) have a worst voice than my people...It's funny when they start talking and we say "ssssshhhhhh" every time
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

No what I also hate, people who are on the "chat" (we can't hear them, and they cannot hear you.) function on xbox live, while in objective "team work required" game types. That is so obnoxious, it's like the online equivulant of some one talking too much on their cell phone.
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

You had a poll on this and neglected to mention HACKERS? Shame on you.

Now mind you, I don't mean hackers as in anyone on the planet that has ever used a Gameshark or Action Replay. I mean people that intentionally mod their accounts completely out of proportion, make it blatantly obvious that they have hacked (often identifying themselves as hackers outright), and do nothing with their super-modded accounts than try to make life miserable for you, or at least state that "you suck" over and over again. I don't get it; they take all the fun out of the game for themselves and then do nothing but make sure other gamers can't have fun either: hackers are the emos of the gaming world.

A close second would be people that don't hack, but still seem to think the only purpose of the game is to make it miserable for someone else. EDIT: Griefers, as Aki called them; people so miserable with their games they do nothing but try to make you miserable as well. It's petty, juvenile, and sad at best.

MOOCHERS:
These are people that try to get you to play the game for them. They're especially common in RPGs or other games that require you to level up. They typically only attack monsters that already have near-critical hit points, but that's only if the combat system requires them to make the kill at all (in games with a party-based system that distributes the EXP equally, they do nothing at all), and if there's a button that lets them call for help, they mash the living crap out of it. They also have a knack for finding high-level monsters and provoking them into combat, can always be counted on to screw up your tactful planning, and are guaranteed to throw a temper tantrum and/or threaten to report you for abuse if you ask them to leave you the crap alone.

SEXUAL SIMULATORS:
Have you ever noticed that, no matter what the game allows, someone will always find some way to use the game's animations to simulate intercourse and put it on Youtube? Even if it's a game like Gaia Online that only allows two poses: sit and stand, you can count on them to put their character kneeling facing another and insisting that s/he is sucking the other's-

TRIGGER-HAPPY BIGOTS:
I distinguish a difference between trigger-happy idiots and trigger-happy bigots. A trigger-happy idiot will shoot at you because there are no enemies on the screen, but might also just shoot at a blank wall for a few hours until his ammo runs out. A bigot, on the other hand, will shoot at you as soon as he finds anything about you that isn't true about himself. I've had people try to kill me in gameplay for being a furry, for being from Boston, for being an adult, for being an RPer, for being a newbie, for being a nonsmoker, for pausing to use the commode, for liking Pokemon, for not liking wrestling, and when asked who my favorite musical group was, for not answering "Insane Clown Posse."

And you know what? It really doesn't matter what you tell those people, because more often than not, if you don't tell them anything, they'll just shoot you anyway and insist they did it because "you're a f**" or some other crap like that. If I had a nickel for every time someone has called me gay or accused me of being gay online, I could get a manicure every hour on the hour.
:grinp:

I think I'm going to stop there. My reasons for not playing any online games are endless, but they all involve the kinds of people you have to put up with while playing them.
Last edited by Terastas on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i don't have a problem with stand-byers, modders, bridgers, etc. in the first place. Microsoft has been pretty good in discourage those types over xbox live. Also bungie has been "banhammer" friendly ever since the problem arouse in halo2 ever more so in halo3. So i haven't seen any 'successful' attemps. Usually when i see some one try it they're usually banned with in moments and droped from the game.
THE GAME

My Armory
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Aki wrote:Griefers.

Idiots I can stand, they're stupid and not neccesarily trying to be assholes, but people who grief intentionally are jerks. I mean, enjoy the game it's meant to be played, work with your team mates. Don't block, shoot them, steal important items, etc.
myg0t fan is saddened by this statement. : (

My worst:

- Aristocrats: High lvls who leave you for dead, kill you for kicks, or criticize your choice of armaments, especially when you, as a player, are only playing it for the very first time, without any kind of guides whatsoever. Examples are: Sorceresses in Diablo 2, and prayer-dependent high lvls in RuneScape.

- Moochers: Most things Terastas said. One very good example is a certain player in RuneScape who keeps begging money off me every time he dies, and on one instance, made me lose 16,000 GP which, fortunately, was very easy for me to replace.

- 100th Dans: It's great that you finally are able to master the art of speed-skilling via things like hotkeys, but have you ever f*** considered my significant disadvantage at speed? I can't play point-n-clicks AT ALL because of this, and i've lost count of how many times i complain about wishing for an MMO game that evaluates my skills by how good i am with gameplay that meshes old beat-em-ups with Street Fighter, bullet hell shmups, Arcus Odyssey and Metal Slug.

I don't even want to ask why i feel like i'm the only one who wants that kind of amalgamated game.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

kitetsu wrote:- One very good example is a certain player in RuneScape who keeps begging money off me every time he dies, and on one instance, made me lose 16,000 GP which, fortunately, was very easy for me to replace.
Typically I refer to those people as beggars as opposed to moochers. Beggars are people that want others to give them the cool items so they can run off and have fun with them, whereas the moochers I was talking about try to get other people to kill the monsters, solve the puzzles, basically do all the work for them so they don't need to get the cool items at all.

If you want to see a ton of begging, go on Neopets and do what you have to to get a Halloween Lupe, a Coconut Jubjub, or some other special neopet that allows you to acquire an additional avatar. When the Lab Ray turned my primary neopet (whom I named Terastas Jr., so would it be fair to assume that I'm at least a little attached to him?) gray, I must have received over a hundred neomails requesting, sometimes even demanding, that I hand him over to them. You can't even do that; the Neopets program only lets you put neopets up for adoption, not reserve them for specific users, but they still all expected me to take a neopet I cared enough about to pass my name on to and have been raising for 3+ years and dump it off with no consolation. . . Just because they told me to.

I think a lot of people, griefers and moochers especially, frequently forget that all those other people you see in game are actually other people for real. I'm on the net for my amusement, not just theirs.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Terestas: I had the same problem on Neopets -- although, of course, this particular person took this to the next level.

I adopted a Lupe from the pound, and used a paint brush on him to turn him into a Halloween Lupe. Several months later, a user PM'd me saying that my particular Lupe used to be his, that he dumped off at the pound, he severely regretted it, and wanted me to give it back. My level 40+ Halloween Lupe. Psshaw.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

There is a bit of a moocher problem on COD4.

I've seen people follow me or an other stronger player. Just so they can kill steal by finishing off people that I weakened, or are on their "last stand" perk.
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Hm. I've had previous owners contact me before, but never to get them back. It used to be a common practice (don't know if it still is or not) to adopt a species of neopet right before the species holiday, give them free training from the academies to buff them up, then put them back up for adoption again where their increased stats will presumably help them get adopted faster (I got my own lupe that way but decided to keep him afterwards) and the original owner contacted me a few months later complementing me for his development.

Of course, should I ever turn him Halloween colored, I have no doubt that people will suddenly swarm me with neomails expecting me to put him up for adoption again. Not gonna' happen, of course.

Another game that had a severe moocher problem last I checked was (don't laugh at me for having played this) Disney's Toon Town, which is proof that people will find a way to make just about any online game, no matter how simplistic and juvenile, suck with their presence. The interesting thing about the mechanics in that game is that you could only upgrade your gags (weapons) by using them, so there is very little point at all in conserving your weapons. . . But players did all the time; they'd run up to an enemy initiating the turn-based battle sequence, then do nothing but press the "SOS" button. Or they'd swarm an elevator going into an enemy building (which only lets four on at a time, thus often preventing someone else from going) and do nothing but get pissed when you used a turn to do something other than heal them, in effect sufficing as nothing short of a meat shield. They got others to complete missions for themselves that way since everyone gets to split the credit, but since they weren't using any of their gags, they were just keeping their weapons crappy and keeping themselves stuck as moochers into the next round.

Oh, and don't you love it when someone that has fewer experience points than you have entire levels hovers around the entrance to the mother of all dungeons waiting for someone they can "play together with?" I'd do it if I thought there was a good chance I could watch their idiocy come crashing down on them, but I've learned that they have a tendency to snipe enemies from a distance once and then run behind me, so now when I see that, I put off whatever I intended to do there for another time.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Kill stealing and stolen loot from your kill is not funny. :x

In those old online RPGs back in the day, yes.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

I vote other. I vote for World of Warcraft players.

....like...almost all of them.

let me explain. I'm an avid WoW player. I love the game. I play a Rogue. Well, so I go down into a dungeon with a team of five players last night. Our team consists of a Druid. A Hunter. A Priest, and a higher level Rogue than I am. Now, if you haven't played WoW...let me explain to you that every class favors particular stats, like in Dungeons and Dragons. This is important to note here. We get to the last boss of the dungeon and whip him. A particularly nice piece of armor has found it's way into the loot. It's leather armor, which means the priest can't wear it. Hunters wear chain mail by the level we're at, he should have no need for it, no desire to have it, and no reason to use it. Druids wear leather armor...but the stats and...indeed, a few added bonuses on this piece of armor(such as improving two Rogue specific skills...) mark this item as, clearly, intended for rogue use.

Druid looks at it- "Not for me."

Priest looks at it- "Not for me."

Higher Level Rogue Than me Looks At It- "It's cute. I like it. But my armor's better."

I look at it- "It blows my armor out of the water."

Hunter looks at it- "I'll take it!" *Rolls a greed roll.*

I give the computer monitor this face- :x :evil: *Rolls a Need roll. Wins over the Hunter. Gets the armor.*

Hunter- "..... ::Has left the party.::"

...because he didn't get what he wanted, he got mad and stormed out of the party. Those are the people I hate most in online games. The ones who don't get their way and run off to pout about it or whine and cry about it on the spot. I'm sure this guy ran off to his guild and told them about the Loot Ninja Rogue he was just partied up with, and how I stole his armor from him. And to further make it funny, those of you who have played WoW, and are thinking "Maybe he was planning to send that to an alt or a friend of his who could use it, Konietzko!" I only have one word to say. Soulbound.
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

More likely he was going to sell it or try and trade it for something better.

And that's not something exclusive to W.O.W. Just as players can always be counted on to find a way to make the game annoying, players will always find a way to be stingy and greedy.
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary

Post by O Pianista »

I Hate American Childs ( 1-10 ) using a microphone, saying retard things about sex and drugs... ( sure they know much about it )
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

O Pianista wrote:I Hate American Childs using microphone tsaying retard things about sex and drugs...
No duh!

I hate these little brats, one is bad but when you get a group of them... DAMN!! You better back out before your ears melt! It's the f*** baby boomer's fault! I guarantee if these parents knew what online gaming is really like, xbox live would almost completely devoid of anyone that hasn't gone through puberty yet.

this is why i hate babies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnyUtdcboc - this little brat is the inspiration for birth control and abortion!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2yj35j ... re=related - stinky face?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWF1ue0X ... re=related - 4 yrs. WTF!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVw36q6a ... re=related - classic example of a brat on XBL
THE GAME

My Armory
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wselfwulf »

Thank god for story driven RPG's like Neverwinter nights. I stay away from most online games due to the PIDA (proliferation of idiocy due to anonymity) effect. I mean, I loved the idea of playing Warcraft 3 or Diablo 2 online. But I really gel with Terastas. A cent for every time some bizzare mishmash of letters and numbers, or plenty far less obscure insults, was what I got for winning, losing or anything in between, then I'd be able to fund both world peace and the production of a trans-internet-connection slapping device.

Here's my pet hatred. Those who are too damn good at a game. In SW: Battlefront 2 they'll take a spawn point from the nose of five players using an assault troop, or in age of empires they run their game based on resource and troop production per second. Per second! A mate of mine could crush an opponent in that games sequel in under three minutes. There's not much game in that, is there? And don't even think of stepping foot in Diablo 2 against other humans unless you complete Natalia's set for your assassin or can boast about how many zod runes you've found. Or my personal favourite, making some 'smite' Paladin who will kill you with interrupt attacks at preposterous speeds with a base damage of 2-3. How about those 10+ air juggles in Tekken 5? I mean cheers if you can pull those kinds of things off (the SW: BF thing I've seen is particularly amazing), but all they seem to do is end games incredibly shortly. And I won't give Warcraft 3 and it's custom games much attention as there is too much to be said. I must resist.

Ah man. I had a neopets account many years ago. Had a mutant Grundo, my pride and joy. I wonder what's become of him?
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz
ArcaneWerewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ArcaneWerewolf »

Gameplay Nazis: Players who believe that there's only one way to play a game and that anybody who doesn't follow it is scum.

Glitchers: Not people who screw around with glitches just for the fun of it, but the people who use them to ruin the game for everybody else. Then when somebody yells at them for it, they just claim that it's legitimate because it's within the game's code without any outside modifications.

Sore Winners: Sure, it's annoying when people complain or throw a fit at you when they lose, but it's several times worse when they do the same thing over winning. It pretty much only happens when the most arrogant of players win but not in the manner they wanted to. For example, the sore winner might want to beat the hell out of somebody in an FPS but instead just end up being one or two points ahead, then starts ranting and spouting off insults. They seem pretty rare, but just one encounter with them can be enough to annoy the hell out of you, especially if you're on a team with one of them.
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary

Post by O Pianista »

Anubis wrote:
O Pianista wrote:I Hate American Childs using microphone tsaying retard things about sex and drugs...
No duh!

I hate these little brats, one is bad but when you get a group of them... DAMN!! You better back out before your ears melt! It's the f*** baby boomer's fault! I guarantee if these parents knew what online gaming is really like, xbox live would almost completely devoid of anyone that hasn't gone through puberty yet.

this is why i hate babies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnyUtdcboc - this little brat is the inspiration for birth control and abortion!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2yj35j ... re=related - stinky face?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWF1ue0X ... re=related - 4 yrs. WTF!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVw36q6a ... re=related - classic example of a brat on XBL
"if these parents knew what online gaming is really like"
really? everyone in brazil played or play counter-strike
and this is what happens when a child is an admin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjjqRJ7Zbs

and this is a lan house with a lot of children playing counter-strike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6bM_CH3A4c
In brazil it's forbidden counter-strike...because of violence, that's just pathetic... just because they think that can give strategic movements against the police
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

ArcaneWerewolf wrote:Gameplay Nazis: Players who believe that there's only one way to play a game and that anybody who doesn't follow it is scum.

Glitchers: Not people who screw around with glitches just for the fun of it, but the people who use them to ruin the game for everybody else. Then when somebody yells at them for it, they just claim that it's legitimate because it's within the game's code without any outside modifications.

Sore Winners: Sure, it's annoying when people complain or throw a fit at you when they lose, but it's several times worse when they do the same thing over winning. It pretty much only happens when the most arrogant of players win but not in the manner they wanted to. For example, the sore winner might want to beat the hell out of somebody in an FPS but instead just end up being one or two points ahead, then starts ranting and spouting off insults. They seem pretty rare, but just one encounter with them can be enough to annoy the hell out of you, especially if you're on a team with one of them.
I'd like to mention two more that go very much along the same lines as these, and I have one story to serve as an example for all three.

Frivolous Accusers: Just because I won doesn't mean I cheated. Fair enough, right? Well, no matter how much of a total n00b someone may be, they'll still insist that someone could only have beaten them by cheating. These are the evil twins of hackers -- one cheats blatantly and the other accuses everyone else of cheating.

My definition of a Sore Winner, however, is someone that seems pissed off no matter how close or one-sided their wins are, and regardless of whether they just scored a huge win against a total n00b or just barely etched out a win against someone of equal caliber, they can always be counted on to insist that they won "BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!!" and will remind you that "YOU SUCK!!!" and they "ARE THE BOMB!!!" every chance they get.

I know I mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: When I was in high school, somebody had figured out how to download a trial version of Worms: Armageddon onto the school computers, and those of us that had finished all of our homework at home typically used our 45-minute study periods to play said game against each other.

I typically got my proverbial a** handed to me, but I didn't mind because I was new, I was still learning, and I played the game more for the cutesy cartoony comedic value as opposed to a desire to win. Still, when one kid proclaimed that he was "The God of Worms," I couldn't resist seeing just how good he really was. It turned out, however, that he'd never even played the game before in his life before he challenged me. As a rule of thumb, if you're going to proclaim yourself to be a god, you should expect your opponent to fight as if you were a god.

So what did he do? Insist that I cheated, of course. After following me around for three days saying "you cheat, you cheat, why'd you cheat, you're such a cheater, you cheated-" and also getting some of his idiot friends to follow me around saying "you cheat, you cheat (etc.)," I challenged him again, this time asking me to specify how I had cheated.

What he finally explained was that I had "cheated" by using a feature he didn't know how to use, specifically the "switch character" tool, which appears right there in the list of weapons for anyone to click whenever they want. Not only did I explain to him that this is not cheating, I was willing to sit down and show him how to use it. But no! He's the God of Worms -- he didn't need a lesson, therefore anything he doesn't know how to do is cheating!

So I finally agreed not to switch characters for the next match and mopped the floor with him again. And I did so on his terms, so end of story right?

HELL NO!! "You cheated, you cheated, you cheated!" This time he insisted that I had cheated by using air strikes (as had he, albeit much less effectively). So we repeat the process -- he and his idiot friends following me around to all of my classes yelling "you cheat, you cheat, you cheat!"

So we sit down another time, this time with no switching or air strikes, but this time with two of the aforementioned idiot friends playing in a four way free-for-all. And what does he do for the entire duration of that match? Direct his two idiot friends to attack me, of course. He finally beat me by mooching off of his idiot friends. And of course then he directs his two idiot friends to attack each other and finishes them both off with the very air strikes he'd said were cheating -- he finally got a win by mooching.

You'd think he'd be humble and settle for that? HELL NO!!!

"GOD OF WO-O-O-O-O-O-O-ORMS!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!! CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!!! GOD OF WORMS!!! GOD OF WORMS!!!"

Sadly, Armageddon came off of the computers shortly afterwards, which meant I never got the chance to tackle that S.O.B. in fair combat one last time and had to put up with him and his idiot friends following me around chanting "you suck," "you cheat" and "God of Worms!" all the way up until graduation. . . Two years later! :pissedoff:

The silver lining, of course, is knowing that he's probably one of those whining idiots Anubis frequently blows the living crap out of on Halo 3. Last I checked, he was one of those idiot loser-types who insist that Postal is one of the greatest games ever, so whatever game he's playing now, I rest assured knowing that he is absolutely miserable with it. :wink:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

The silver lining, of course, is knowing that he's probably one of those whining idiots Anubis frequently blows the living crap out of on Halo 3. Last I checked, he was one of those idiot loser-types who insist that Postal is one of the greatest games ever, so whatever game he's playing now, I rest assured knowing that he is absolutely miserable with it.
LoL probabably, :D

I keep getting these losers who insist that I cheated some how with out getting the perverbial banhammer. They keep challenging me to 1 v 1 match, but when i accept they are no where to be found. Like half of my negative rep is complete BS, knowing giving me a bad review is the only thing they could to do to me.

It's quite pathetic really. :|
THE GAME

My Armory