Paranormal Occurrences- Ever had Any?

The place for anything at all...
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Paranormal Occurrences- Ever had Any?

Post by Konietzko »

IndianaJones wrote:A very unique, intelligent, and interesting thread. Thanks for sharing your experience, Konietzko! :o

I don't really get to chance to properly welcomed you to the Pack's Den. Because I was off during that week when you joined in. I am amazed to see a person like you, its hard for me and some others to see people are into this ghostly truths, as I call it. :D Anyways, good to meet ya.
Thank you for the welcome. I think there are a lot more people who believe in the paranormal than you might think, it's just that most people don't want to be viewed as "crazy". I've never really been one to really be concerned with what other people think of me, so I
m more full-speed ahead than most. hwlwnk
IndianaJones wrote:I read everyone's post here, its very convincing and true. These things you people shared actually sent some chills down into my spine. Because I have some similar experiences when I was a child. I would love to tell my story, but right now, I don't feel like it right now. The oddities and 'Non-New Age bullshit" that Konietzko, Outwardnoodles, Terastas, Set, WerewolfKeeper3, Nagowteena, and others shared is believable. I don't see these threads in boring mainstream media forums in the off-topic section. Some people seem to ignore it because they don't' want to hear or see the Truth. They think it is absolutely impossible, thanks for the bloody Governments' textbooks and crappy education system. Those politically-correct and edited histories are so obvious.
I do feel like they're entitled to their skepticism. I just look at it like this...if what I believe turns out to be right someday, people like me will be vindicated. If not...what have we lost?
IndianaJones wrote: Oh, by the way. Its really rare to see people who have 'real' psychic abilities. Because most of them are either gifted or just half-awakened. We can't just blindly accept things that can be true from a source created by a author or reporter. But if it is really convincing, then you should accept it and think about it. Seriously, these things really does make you think. I am sure as hell believe in the paranormal and the supernatural.
Again, not really as rare as you might think. I'll bet you've used your latent psychic abilities before and never even realized. Ever get that feeling that someone is staring at you from behind, and you turn around, and there is someone staring at you? Or, vice versa...have you ever stared at someone else when they weren't looking, wanting them to turn around...and then they do? That is a very minor and extremely common form of psychic contact. :D
IndianaJones wrote:I think I will share my story tomorrow. I don't feel like doing it right now. Well, I never really talked to the deceased, but see them in pictures, videos, and stories. I think only once in my childhood, a shadow or a voice? :?
As with the others, I'd love to hear it. Maybe I'll share a few more of mine over the next couple of days.

On a side note...noting that you're an Indiana Jones fan, I have to ask. Have you thought to look up any information on the actual crystal skulls? Very interesting....one such experiement I read about had the researchers allegedly shine a laser light into the forehead of the crystal skull, and the light refracted through it in a very unique, prismatic way. I say 'allegedly', because I've not seen any pictures or video of it, so I can only go on here say.
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Here is my experience. When I was maybe 6 or 8 year old, my parents are still married and together. The house that I live in is pretty haunted. We used to live in West Covina, a pretty haunted city, where there lots of crime and many people died there. So yeah. The place is very negative as I feel it. Due to my parents fighting and arguing all the time for some stupid feud and reason!! Its so sad to bring it up to myself again.

Its more of a secret for my personal story and I don't want to fully share it. Anyway, when my bad father isn't home. I was only with my mother and big brother, he is watching TV downstairs while my mother is doing laundry downstairs, and I was upstairs going about my business. I was in room, daydreaming? Then some creepy normal voice called out my name. "Jeffrey...." I want downstairs to tell my brother that did he called me and he said no. I want to see my mom if she called my name. She responded no and she tells if I am being delusional, because I am a child who gets many scary nightmares like all lovely innocent children. There is two voices that I heard, one male and female. It was real, not a dream or anything at all! They call my name, just to tease me or want attention. I feel many presence in my old two-floor house that we once live in. Of course my parents are divorced now and we feel good about it. Now we live in a old apartment with a pretty friendly community.

The old two-floor house we used to live in is fine. The entities or spirits there can be malevolent. Because for the reason for many of the awful negative energy created by my father's bad temper to my mother who is suffering from him.... :cry: The past can still haunt you....I see shadows emerging or moving in the house, even orbs and a red smoke at the right side of the photo (?) from the pictures we taken in our home long ago. Things aren't moved, because the spirits don't want to. We live in that the house for only 6 years, my parent moved from their apartment to the new two-story house in 1994. The ghost there aren't all that bad, but still I feel as they are freaking watching me in my sleep!!!! They are interested in me! Almost every night, I go to bed. I am always awake, like something is staring at me or watching me when I am trying to close my eyes and sleep.

It's still creepy to think about it. My room has a night light on and the door open. I am not afraid of the darkness. I was little that time, so it is kind of rusty to remember it all. The fighting with my parents is so emotionally strong that they left a psychic imprint. The shouting, the crying, and the powerful angry emotion. The feeling of the atmosphere of the room is sad and fearful. Because of the negative emotions. I remembered that back in 2000, we want back to our old house to pick up a few leftover things. The feeling in that place now gives you insecurity sometimes. I don't know the ghosts there did really give negative energy to all of us! One time I was sleeping with my mother, because I was really afraid of sleeping alone in my own room and decided to sneak into my mother's bedroom and sleep with her. I waked up in the middle of the night feeling something pulling me down or staring at my face when I opened my eyes. The feeling was scary and I was trying to scream. It got closer and closer again until I finally screamed for my mom in the middle of the night. "MOMMY!!!!" She wakes up and is shocked to see me like this. She told me to calm down and brings me closer to her to keep me safe and finally it was over.

Every time I entered or lived in that haunted two-story house. You are always being watched, regardless of what day or time it is. Sometimes the spirits leave and come back, it is a creepy feeling. We are glad we moved out from that negative place! I think they are some demons there or sad spirits looking for more torment.

Once again, we returned back to our old house in 2001 to see who really bought the house and moved in there. Yes, a family did move in there and live there. I see my room was changed, the window up there was open. So I can see it clearly, a Mexican family was living there. They bought our house, The address for our old home was 906, the creepy number that stays in our minds. After two years, we visit the home again, we don't know why. Maybe to pick something up from there again? The house was empty again, the family moved out. Because they find the place scary and creepy. Those entities sometimes hold you down or bring bad luck to make us feel bad. The feeling of always being watched is there, I still know it. The feeling of being stared all the time and behind your back. The demons and ghosts stay Earthbound there to wait another family to move in. When no one comes, I think they decided to leave, since it so empty and dark (maybe). The entities are always there. West Covina is a fun city, but haunted at the same time.

This is my unpleasant past and experience. But it was worth it to finally share on this cool forum. If I had a scanner on my computer, I could share my pictures of what my old home really looked like outside and inside. It is just a modern-looking home and newly remodeled back in the old time we first move there.

Check out this weird video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=8PiA8rKcvF0&feature=related

The Crystal Skull? Yeah the skull is very amazing, it is unknown when and who made it. There are lots of theories about it. Did you watch the new Indiana Jones movie? If you did, then you will understand most of the meaning of it. The way Hollywood symbolize is it is very um.....telling us the truth in the easy way? Or just a fictional background of the Crystal Skull. I didn't really research much about it. There are some interesting websites that focuses on the Crystal Skulls. Like in the Indy film, there are 13 Crystal Skulls, not all of them are found. Some are missing or lost during the time period for which it was created long ago.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Set wrote:
WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:Actually, i wouldn't mind being a clairvoyant (lottery anyone?)
:lol: Oh, I wish it worked like that. I wouldn't be broke then.
Yeah i know... that was Lewis, remember? ({sticks out tongue} Hey, it was one thing, that's it... )
I never said... hold it! {SLowly turns towards Set} You're a clairvoyant?
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Yep. It's overrated.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot

{Stares at Set until he feels very uncomfortable} COOL! it's overrated? yeah... being able to know stuff before it happens would be kinda boring after a while... and would take all the fun out of surprise parties... :D So, is it just clairvoyancie, or do you have other abilities too?
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

I have other talents, but my sight is the strongest. It's all very weird sometimes.

Like I'll smell flowers where there aren't any, or hear voices singing. Damned faeries. :lol: I had one instance where someone decided to go "Ohayo gozaimasu!" at about eight at night.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

Huh? What's that? But... your sight is strongest but it also sounds like you've got spirits hanging around you... ever seen someone that isn't there before?
(Or talk to someone that isn't there before... NO I DON'T MEAN ME, ya stupid smoothskin prison!)
:lol: I was about to point that out ot him, but he read it my mind so... anyway... i'm thinking more along the lines someone starts talking to you, and you don't turn to see who's there, and when you finally do... no one's there...
(Yeah, exactly... {slaps human upside the head} jerk...)
OW! well, i guess i deserved that...
(duh... by the way, do you know of anyway to strengthen an ability? The human was playing the yugioh card game at a local comic book shop last week, and he was able to pick out two super rare cards from two boxes of three packs... and he was also able to pick up some things about a females otherside... but so far he's basically not completely sure if he's lucky, or just... not good at controlling them yet... so, any ideas or did i just talk your ear off for nothing?)
V, from V for Vendetta.

Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:ever seen someone that isn't there before?
Yeah. Not that often, just random instances of "*pops up* O HAI THAR! =D *wanders off*" every now and then. Kind of annoying, really.
(duh... by the way, do you know of anyway to strengthen an ability? ... so, any ideas or did i just talk your ear off for nothing?)
Can't help ya there. Different things work for different people. You kind of have to find out on your own. I find instructions from others rather useless myself.
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

Well here's my scoop, I have sort of a sixth sense. I've had future visions unfortunately it's usually boring stuff and I never realize what it really is untill I experience it. and it has happened MANY times. I've encountered a few spiritual happenings. I sort of felt her presence, that she was curious at first looking in the window of the jeep we were in. But she then wanted us to go. I've had some strange encounters. I was walking and I looked up stargazing and I saw what appeared to be a shooting star no biggie right? It suddenly changed it's path and did a Zorro 'Z' O.O
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

(To set: eh, it was worth a shot... you're probably right... he just doesn't know if he can turn it off if he does get stronger at it...
to Tyger: {blink}... did you have your doctor check for any foreign objects after you saw that?)
Set: Thanks anyway... still kinda jealous... but not really... i'm actually afraid i have some power that i don't know about {not likely, but...} and that if i do the wrong thing, i'll get slammed for it...
Tyger:... O.O... don't know what to say actually... isn't that more, sci-fi than paranormal though? Eh... never mind... it works here anyway, so why bother saying anything that'll get me labled as a nit-picker...
V, from V for Vendetta.

tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

okay. well than how about this story. I went to a small camp spot with a couple friends. we piled in his 1970-something or other dodge ramchager or something. We were playing a nice game of dnd when just as I mentioned before I noticed I had dreamed the exact scnario couple years before. I told my friends, and that the dream ended with a whisk of wolf like shadows with glowing eyes taking us away. then we heard howling off in the distance. a different howl, one I've not heard before and the Trees started to sway. but we couldn't feel a breeze. We panicked and piled in the truck as fast as possible then as we were sitting waiting for whatever it was to show itself we felt the truck move.. side to side. He cranked the engine and we fled so fast. turns out there along the sides of the truck were claw mark like indentations but it didn't break the paint.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Never really had any paranormal encounters. I don't particularly believe in anything as "supernatural" or "paranormal". I think there's an explanation for everything, even if it turns out ghosts or whatever were true in some form.

Because the universe looks all nice and orderly until you get down to like, quantum s***. At which point you realize it's chaos dressed up to look orderly. And quantum physics is all kinds of weird, weird s*** and I figure that it could easily explain some weird s*** you sometimes see.

After all, lightning was figured out - I imagine so can anything else. It'll just be 'paranormal' until it's figured out at which point, like lightning, it will be as normal as anything else.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

tyger wrote:okay. well than how about this story. I went to a small camp spot with a couple friends. we piled in his 1970-something or other dodge ramchager or something. We were playing a nice game of dnd when just as I mentioned before I noticed I had dreamed the exact scnario couple years before. I told my friends, and that the dream ended with a whisk of wolf like shadows with glowing eyes taking us away. then we heard howling off in the distance. a different howl, one I've not heard before and the Trees started to sway. but we couldn't feel a breeze. We panicked and piled in the truck as fast as possible then as we were sitting waiting for whatever it was to show itself we felt the truck move.. side to side. He cranked the engine and we fled so fast. turns out there along the sides of the truck were claw mark like indentations but it didn't break the paint.
{in unison} ( :jawdrop: )
:jawdrop:
{silence... 3...2...1...} SWEET! That is the coolest thing i've ever heard...
(Ditto... if a little scary... good thing someone decided to let you see her threads, huh... {i'm talking about fate, if anyone can't catch the reference.} Otherwise... you might've ended up a werewolf instead of... ah, where exactly were you camping, in what state/province/ country, at what time of year and what were the natural landmarks exactly?)

...Not on your life...
(Oh come on... why not?)
Cause they might eat me instead...
(Eh... true...)
V, from V for Vendetta.

Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:(To set: eh, it was worth a shot... you're probably right... he just doesn't know if he can turn it off if he does get stronger at it...
You can always turn it off. It's turning it back on again that's a b****.
i'm actually afraid i have some power that i don't know about {not likely, but...} and that if i do the wrong thing, i'll get slammed for it...
Eh? Not in this 'verse, no.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

One of the greatest problems faced by those who have "Real" psychical abilities is finding someone who can teach them to use them.
Psychic abilities are no different from other natural talents, in that while one may have them, learning to use them effectively is difficult. It's like having the world's greatest piano abilities that nobody can (or will) turn into skills; and believe me, there is a world of difference between ability (potential) and skill (actualized).
Most people who do have Psychic abilities just ignore them because:
>they are afraid of being ridiculed
>are afraid of them
>are confused by them
>or can't figure out how they work...

Good luck trying to find a teacher...a real teacher, that is.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

Can Psychic abilities be triggered by strong emoticonal, physical, and mental stress?
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

I've always thought so... which is why i highly boubt i have them... i've been mad before to where i wanted to hurt someone... and nothings happened...
({Rolls eyes} Set, when your really angry, angry enough to kill someone, have things flown around the room before?)
V, from V for Vendetta.

LunarCarnivore
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: RAR!

Post by LunarCarnivore »

oh cool topic!

ok so i used to live in this house, and it was fairly old (my parents say it had "character"). now the house was creepy, we all agreed on that, but was it haunted? My mom thought so (she's a wiccan and amateur spiritualist), and so did i. my younger siblings refused to go into their playroom at night, they said there were "scary shadow faces" even when the lights were all on. so one night i went into the playroom, and sat there for awhile. everyone was asleep and the house was quiet, so it was pretty creepy. Now i know you're going to call me crazy or whatever, but heres what i saw: the shadow on the wall moved and changed shape. it resembled a face, with the mouth unnaturally wide-open. i got the hell out of there, and never went back in. we've since moved out of there, because the landlord was using the property in some tax fraud scam.

that's my story, let the skepticism begin!
Formerly known as Wolf-Man-24
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Sioux wrote:Can Psychic abilities be triggered by strong emoticonal, physical, and mental stress?
They're more likely to be turned off by this, actually. Empathy especially. It's a safety mechanism. It keeps your system from overloading.
WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:({Rolls eyes} Set, when your really angry, angry enough to kill someone, have things flown around the room before?)
Nnnno. Telekinesis isn't part of my arsenal.
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Post by cjkrythos »

ive had a few experiences, but they were all just random, and could be explained by random accidents. When I was a kid, we had this huge lego structure we built on a table. It was sitting in the middle of the table(being a large table). not that tall, and no reason it could have toppled over. Both of us went downstairs to eat dinner and came back up to find it was trashed completely and the parts were all over the floor. Very few of the parts were still stuck together too, which was what got us. It was a carpeted room, so at most, it should have just fallen on the floor and busted into maybe a few peices, but it was completely shattered. Granted, we were entertained well enough putting it back together, but the fact that it broke and how it broke wasnt lost on us. We both always insisted that it had to of been a ghost or something. The other few, I really dont remember so well. I just remember that I did have at least a few other incidents.
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

I hear stories about happenings and stuff around here too. There was a ceremony for the hundreth anniversary of the battle of bull run here in montana. I heard that in the middle of the cerimony clouds started to gather but the light spilling through made the shape of a tomahawk. In a story of more on topic. I was riding another time in my friend's truck. As we were driving on a back road also near this camp site. [ seems a lot of these stories center around that site, odd..] We were looking and saw two small lights. one red one white. and un even. at first it seemed like reflections from some wild animal's eyes. it started to cross the road. and as we approached it looked at us. we couldn't see what it was. It was like two orbs and only two orbs and then it zipped across the road faster than any animal I had ever seen.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary

Tyger, sounds more like orbs to me...
(Everyone i think knows what Orbs are... but in case someone doesn't... Orbs are what many researchers believe are the spirits of the dead focused into a small light... they appear in pictures and on film... or sometimes, they appear in real life... Hey, if you have time and are willing to humor a guy who lives in someone elses head, why not check out the history of that site ... and about the tomahawk thing... people see things they want to... i know the human sees faces in the pattern of the curtains... although, to tell you the truth i do too... might have been, but i doubt it... wait, um, did they say how fast the clouds gathered, and during what part of the ceremony?)
V, from V for Vendetta.

Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

Wolf-man-24 wrote:oh cool topic!

ok so i used to live in this house, and it was fairly old (my parents say it had "character"). now the house was creepy, we all agreed on that, but was it haunted? My mom thought so (she's a wiccan and amateur spiritualist), and so did i. my younger siblings refused to go into their playroom at night, they said there were "scary shadow faces" even when the lights were all on. so one night i went into the playroom, and sat there for awhile. everyone was asleep and the house was quiet, so it was pretty creepy. Now i know you're going to call me crazy or whatever, but heres what i saw: the shadow on the wall moved and changed shape. it resembled a face, with the mouth unnaturally wide-open. i got the hell out of there, and never went back in. we've since moved out of there, because the landlord was using the property in some tax fraud scam.

that's my story, let the skepticism begin!
Methinks something was playing hijinks with you. :) I've had a few encounters with faces appearing out of nowhere...at one point nearly causing me to wreck my car. Let me tell you about this....

Okay. I....am a smoker. It happens, I know, it's a dirty filthy habit, it'll kill me one day, yeah, I've heard it all. That's not the point of this post. So, the town I'm from has five particular points that are supposed to be "hot spots" for spiritual activity of a darker nature. naturally, when you pinpoint them on a map, when connected by lines, they kind of make an inverted star...aka the goat's head pentacle. And no, we actually haven't gone out there with equipment, nor do we actually intend to. Most of the old "ghost stories" concerning these points easily bleed over into so-called "demonic activity", and we'd really rather not stack the deck so much against us, if they're true. Also not the point of this post...moving on. So, I was driving to a friend of mine's house who happens to live within a mile of one of these points one night(I often travel by night. Don't ask why...it just works out that way.) I've got my music up, windows down and I'm steady rocking out...smoking a cigarette. So I get to a one lane bridge over this creek. This is back in the podunk sticks of this town, and only one car can go across at a time, and as it just so happens, there's another car coming in my direction. So, I do the respectful thing, and pull over to the side of the road and let them go. This kills the windflow in my car, and I'm resting my hand in which I'm holding the cigarette on the gear shifter. The smoke's drifting up lazily, as cigarette smoke obviously does. No sooner do the headlights get past....and the upward flow of the smoke gets interrupted for a second, and in the moonlight shining through my windshield, the way it hits the interrupted smoke flow strongly resembles a face leaning in toward me from the passenger seat. I only saw it for a brief second, out of the corner of my eye, and I could've easily been mistaken with what iI saw...but...nonetheless....I responded as any sane person would. I bellowed a few choice expletives, and jumped on the gas pedal like I was driving the Mach 5. :shudder: Of course...genius that I am when I enter full on freak out panic mode...I neglect the fact that this is a gravel road, spin my car out...nearly swinging the back end into the concrete culvert that lines either side of the bridge. I manage to save the spin before disaster strikes, only to land promptly in the steep ditch on the side of the road....drawing yet more expletives.

So, like a scene from a campy horror flick, I exit the car, sit on the trunk, call my friend on my cell phone to come get me out with his 4x4, and wait with my head on a swivel, half expecting ethereal company at any moment, and thinking of every story I ever read in those "Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark" books that I read so religiously in third grade. -_- Didn't see anything but a raccoon coming over out of the underbrush of the woods to check out what I was doing, but I could almost see that being the one time a ghost would've popped up and said "Hello! Oopsie, you have no camera this time! Sucks to be you!", after all the times I've gone looking with cameras and equipment and never saw anything.
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

There might be an explanation for this one; and it involves the way we see.
We "See" by patterns; a sort of "connect the dots" bit, and when enough dots are connected, we "see" what the dots are making an outline of.

The number of dots (Data) varies between people. If we see enough of a pattern in a totally random thing like smoke threads (had to look that one up) we "see" what that pattern suggests, even if it's totally wrong.
So. You saw enough of a pattern (data) to make your visual center say "Face", and that's what you saw.
You saw it out of the corner of your eye- that's an automatic "danger" position for most people, and you reacted to it as a percived danger.
Actually, you did everything right; even if you did spin out as a result.

Stuff like this happens a lot. Especially in places like Iraq, where there might actually be a real danger involved. One-Vehicle accidents like yours are common, among the Allied troops.

I just hope your car wasn't damaged. :(
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote: wait, um, did they say how fast the clouds gathered, and during what part of the ceremony?)
I don't really remember or think it mentioned that part at all.