chance to be a werewolf. would you do it?

The place for anything at all...

would you do it?

HELL YES!!!! it's well worth it
84%
NO WAY!!! it's not worth it
16%

Total votes: 100

Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Yeah, I would. Being a werewolf would bring a whole new aspects in my boring life :lol:
Even I still wonder does it have any value in this world, can you be free in world that is doomed to corrupt itself?
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

again yes
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

Hmmm... I just realized I never answered the question, so:

Nah, I like being not dead, so I'd do whatever is humanly (and conveniently) possible to avoid the possibility of death. Especially when there's a "very good chance" of it happening if I try something out. Not that I don't think it'd be cool if I didn't die after going through with it, but worth possibly dying cool? No.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

If I wasn't forced to kill people every full moon then I would totally go for it! Every waking moment of my life is nothing more than a dream of being bitten; who wouldn't want their dream to become a reality? The only thing that would keep me from doing so would be
a) I have to eat people
b) I have to make a deal with the devil

Otherwise sign me up!
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Vehemori wrote:Wouldn't probably do it. The idea is nice and I might want to risk it ( with good chances ), but in reality it would be too troublesome. The world wouldn't accept you and only thing you could do to survive would be hiding. Not to mention that you couldn't just go around spreading lycantropy.
Think of something you really hate and learn to live with it. Then convince someone else to do the same thing with something that they hate. Then maybe one day violence will not fall upon innocent people (look violence should fall upon you if you are a serial killer unless someone is talented enough to stop you without hurting you) from those who hate/fear the unknown.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:
Vehemori wrote:Wouldn't probably do it. The idea is nice and I might want to risk it ( with good chances ), but in reality it would be too troublesome. The world wouldn't accept you and only thing you could do to survive would be hiding. Not to mention that you couldn't just go around spreading lycantropy.
Think of something you really hate and learn to live with it. Then convince someone else to do the same thing with something that they hate. Then maybe one day violence will not fall upon innocent people (look violence should fall upon you if you are a serial killer unless someone is talented enough to stop you without hurting you) from those who hate/fear the unknown.

I've been thinking the reality. Nothing exciting never happens. And if you become a werewolf, what difference does it make? If you wake up next to your prey (deer, remains of rabbit or what ever) someone will sew you for hunting without permission :lol:
Anyway... I still would want to find out what it's like, to be free for a moment. Not entirely free but you know what I mean.
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

F YES
Guy!
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Up your Ante!

Post by RedEye »

Just for S&G, let's add that:

"If you survive, you'll be stuck in Gestalt form for at least a month; possibly more..."

I'm too lazy to make my own addon to this thread. :P
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
chubhound
Legendary
Legendary

Post by chubhound »

LIke several others here, I'll have to say that I would DEFINATELY do it.....IF it was my ideal type of werewolf (or even something close to it).
Life is too serious to be taken too seriously
Zombie
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ribbed For Her Pleasure

Post by Zombie »

If it were my idea of one, yup, in a New York second!
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Well, on one hand I'd want to, but on the other hand I have anger issues and being a werewolf+anger issues=bad thing.
Last edited by Dreamer on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
XIV
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Does anybody have metal vanishing magic...
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Shadow_in_the_Moonlight
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Shadow_in_the_Moonlight »

hey wolvenone... what hell is up with your shirt then. i would imagine that wearing a shirt would only draw more attention to your complete lack of pants, to quote a favorite comic of mine.
"The wise ones keep far from these Deeps,
for in the shadows dwell and creep
all manner dark and sere and fair
of twilight's kith - these woods their lair."
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Since we born we have lived enough to die...

I Wish to be a vampire not a werewolf, when you are a werewolf your only friends can be:
Best friend
Werewolves
Parents

since you become a werewolf 9/10 of people you knew dont trust you anymore...

and when you are a vampire... you can live forever and never die...
I dont belive in any religion

I belive in evolution
We born... We die
Remember when we sleep? do you remember the last second before you rest... or the last thinking before today? we die and thats how happens... we become oblivion people... when you don't have a dream... it's not always you can have one... the time you awake do you remember what happen few hours before you awake? a dark vision...
Legendary
Custom Title: Sneezy
Location: If I told you...well let's just say it wouldn't be good

Post by Irish Wolf »

Well, depends if it is my idea of a werewolf...

if it was...it would still be a maybe the whole chance i'll die is the issue...humanity makes me angry at times but theres still alot that i love...

EDIT:I used the word for werewolf that i saw in a book that ive never seen anywhere else...lycathian...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

I would rather be a werefox. Because I love foxes so much that I seem to connect with them even though I never really met one in real life or touched one. I only see it in documentaries and videos. I want to hug one and pet one when I get the chance if the fox is not shy of human presence.

But as for werewolf, I don't know. My friends would say no, they are monsters. They would say that they don't want me to become a monster, pfft. But being a werewolf is fine for me, as long as I am not really alone.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
O Pianista
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Malkavian Prince

Post by O Pianista »

Well I don't belive in any religion... but
turn into a werewolf and start killing people makes me think...

Every one is now hunting you for a milionary reward...
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Would I want to be a werewolf. Like everything else on this board, it completely depends on the kind of werewolf we're talking about. I will say this: I don't think there would be any point in being a werewolf if you're not consciously aware of being one. What's there to experience otherwise except confusion and fear? Which certainly isn't desirable.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

For the (10x5) 21st time...

Howl Yesss! :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

where is the "i really don't care im crazy enough as it is" choice :P
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Lukas, we all threw sanity out the window (like in-laws). Well, at least, I think we all did... didn't we?

Or am I the only one?

*pout*
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
RongYao
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Believe in everything .

Re: chance to be a werewolf. would you do it?

Post by RongYao »

I know one thing .
People doesn't afraid of death , they are afraid when they dying .
My hobby is connected with paranormal things and I think thats make me enough crazy to say "yes" and at the moment I really don't know what my answer will be if something like this happens to me .
There will have a answer on this question when someone proof to people that werewolves exist or shapeshifters can be real .
When werewolf bites me , then you will hear my answer .
:P
I really think that there have something in the dark , Im gonna check this out ... Ill be right back and dont panic if something going wrong or just dont go after me !
p.s. You dont need to know what happens .
My deviantart page
My furaffinity page
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Firstly and foremostly, being bitten, full moon, and many of the "werewolf" concepts are simply Hollywood fabrication. While the vicious killing machine myth is based on actual lore, the one thing you would have to remember is that most of the people who killed people as WOLVES, (not hybrids), did so because they wanted too, not because they were forced to. Much of the tragic werewolf stories stem from the movie The Wolf Man. You will find hardly a legend where a killer werewolf was not connected to a killer man in the first place.

Also most of the legends of people who were forced to become wolves do to devine curse, mystical places, and pissing off a really hot witch, were still their human selves, but trapped in the body and mind of a wolf. Irish lore there are stories of men and women who were turned into wolves, and did everything in their power to remain with human contact. There were stories of wolves running across the road and randomly licking a passer buy, or wolves who became house hold guardians, and in one legend a brave wolf once begged a priest to give his dying mate her funeral rights. The poor wolf couldn't let his mate/wife just die like a wild animal, lost and forgotten.

If werewolves really existed... chances are you wouldn't see as much hybrid forms, just wolves.

As for the question...

The reality is, believing in the fantastic is always better than facing the "real" world. I don't think there is a person here or anywhere that wouldn't want to step out of their skin and be somebody else or something else. It would be an experience, I assure you. The greater question is, what would you sacrifice to become a wolf... well besides opposible thumbs. :P
fenrisz
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: devourer of gods!

Post by fenrisz »

id do it also as long as i wouldnt attack my freinds or family
"the art of forgiveness is not one we're taught"

I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

alphanubilus wrote:The reality is, believing in the fantastic is always better than facing the "real" world. I don't think there is a person here or anywhere that wouldn't want to step out of their skin and be somebody else or something else.
Wow, I really do wish I had something that profound to say in response.
For the record, I said "no" because of the "significant chance of death" thing. It does beg the question, however: Once you're a werewolf, presumably you can't go back (okay there's some old legends that hint that "redemption" is possible, but bear with me). What would you do if you really were turned into a werewolf? Even if it's your personal ideal werewolf, would your life really change that much? More importantly, if it did would it be for the better? In reality, you would likely have to hide what you really were from everyone else. As such, you would probably get very little opportunity to explore your newfound nature. I'd think that even if you were transformed into a werewolf, you'd by necessity have to spend most of your life as a mundane human being just like the rest of us poor saps.