I really really hope this is real and not a hoax! :D
8) :howl:  :oo
The Lord Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: The Lord of Wolves

Re: Big Foot Real?

Post by The Lord Wolf »

I saw that on the news! A DNA test and everything! Maybe he does exist...
I AM the Lord of Wolves. Is that a problem?
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

I doubt it's real, but that would be so cool if it was!!!
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

The picture looks real and authentic. Big Foot may be just another giant King Kong. But I think he is real and he does exist.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

So nobody else is suspicious of the fact that, just like the chupacabra we heard about, like, less than a month ago, these guys are claiming to inexplicably have all the evidence even though they are not disclosing any of it?

Yes, all the evidence they've presented does look authentic, but then again, so did the promos for The Blair Witch Project. I don't give a crap about their DNA tests -- I'll believe it when they give it to a neutral third party to test.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Terastas wrote:So nobody else is suspicious of the fact that, just like the chupacabra we heard about, like, less than a month ago, these guys are claiming to inexplicably have all the evidence even though they are not disclosing any of it?

Yes, all the evidence they've presented does look authentic, but then again, so did the promos for The Blair Witch Project. I don't give a crap about their DNA tests -- I'll believe it when they give it to a neutral third party to test.
Precisely. I want to get excited about this too, but more than likely -- it's a hoax.

If I had a bigfoot, I'd get it to a lab pronto. From what I know, the 'hunters' are keeping the Bigfoot claiming they're protecting it -- which is utter bull. Why would anyone want to hide bigfoot?
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

To ensure that no one knows that there are many undiscovered species on Earth. Which no one cares about discovering anymore.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Didn't the DNA tests say that the "hair" taken from the alleged Bigfoot was from an opossum?
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Konietzko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Konietzko »

I'm more concerned with the fact that the 'hunters' have given three different accounts for how they came across the remains. Oh, also, they filmed an interview with a 'scientist' concerning the find, and posted it on YouTube, only to later admit that the 'scientist' in question was actually not a scientist at all, but was, in fact, one of their brothers. So they've obviously got a penchant for acting afool.
"Unchained,
Unrestrained,
Unbroken,
In my world...
The Gods have fangs."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote:Big Foot Real?
I can't answer that.

Besides, with all of the technology we have today, why is it still difficult to prove Big Foot is real or not?

:?
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Personally, I think these guys are full of crap! Prior to calling their news conference in Palo Alto, Ca (not too far from me by the way), they promised the media that they would have irrefutable evidence of the creature. Yet, what did they bring? A photo that could of easily been faked and some DNA results that proved to be inconclusive. To me, one of the guy's statement at the end of the conference sums it all up. When asked by a reporter how much money they were going to make from this, he replied - "as much as we can". That right there tells me volumes about what their agenda is. :roll:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:
I can't answer that.

Besides, with all of the technology we have today, why is it still difficult to prove Big Foot is real or not?

There was a story on the local news a few months ago about a local politician that was filing a lawsuit against Yahoo Maps or some other website of that nature, because their 3D map software caught a picture of him shirtless while watering his lawn or something like that.

So yeah, if you can see a guy's exposed butt crack from outer space, we should have seen a seven-odd ft. half man half gorilla by now. :grinp:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Figarou wrote:
I can't answer that.

Thats disapointing. :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Figarou wrote:
I can't answer that.

There was a story on the local news a few months ago about a local politician that was filing a lawsuit against Yahoo Maps or some other website of that nature, because their 3D map software caught a picture of him shirtless while watering his lawn or something like that.

So yeah, if you can see a guy's exposed butt crack from outer space, we should have seen a seven-odd ft. half man half gorilla by now. :grinp:
Unless its under a lot of tree cover.

If its easy to find this undiscovered tribe in Brazil, why is it hard to find Big Foot?
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Yep....I knew it! They need to throw the book at these two assholes.

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp