Hello

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Dire Mae
Custom Title: Dire Mae Hailey

Hello

Post by Dire Mae »

Hello all. I am Mae and I am new here. I joined another group awhile back and they are NOT what I am searching for. I hope this is it. I would like to talk with people/weres like myself. Have a great day everyone. :howl:  :oo
♫"When I awoke, the dire wolf, six hundred pounds of sin was grinning at my window, all I said was "Come on in" ♫
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Re: Hello

Post by takyoji »

If what you're searching for is a forum focalized towards wolves, werewolves, lycanthropy, and so on in the form of drawings, roleplays, novels/short stories, webcomics, and discussions about what would the most logical form of a werewolf would be, and just discussion in general, then you've found the correct forum.

One tip of advice: make sure to duck when people throw rubber duckies at you as a form of introduction (Ooo.. I'm punny today..)
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Hello, :welcome:

The place that is filled with oddity and werewolf love!
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

takyoji wrote:One tip of advice: make sure to duck when people throw rubber duckies at you as a form of introduction (Ooo.. I'm punny today..)
You think so? Something seems fowl to me.
:grinp:

:ducktoss3: :duckbomb2: :welcome:
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."