Destination truth what you think

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Destination truth what you think

Post by lunarwolf »

I saw this new tv show on scifi about people trying to solve the truth (another one :lol: ) I admire people who try to solve the truth but... in my opinion it's about the same as the rest it's entertaining that these guys go to great lengths to find the truth and i love that but so far it's up to the viewer to decided the answer because it's ummm... :? inconclusive to what they usually find... anyway i just want to see anyone has to say about it. :)
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Re: Destination truth what you think

Post by Kaebora »

I highly dislike the host. He's often disrespectful towards locals when they explain the legends and what they beleive. Overall I think the show is a hack. All the "stuff" that happens to them I think are hoaxes.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

I happen to agree, not to mention his nasel voice tends to get grating on my nerves for some reason. I can't stand to watch him.
Grey
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Grey »

I have to agree with that. His voice is annoying, and he makes jokes that no one thinks are funny. Ontop of that they really never answear any questions on the show, and the whole episode is a major waste of time. And he always ends with " Though we ourselves didn't see the monster of the week, local legends of the monster of the week have been around since whenever."
Life's too short to be sad. So go roll around in the grass.