This Is Really Sick

The place for anything at all...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: This Is Really Sick

Post by Aki »

Midnight wrote:The problem with defining anything as just "sick", means it's harder to find the right words once something even sicker shows up. Case in point: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=707624 . Good on the Canadians for keeping that filthy rat bastard out of their country.
Ugh, Westboro. What a band of vultures.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. That was an insult to vultures.

Vultures are totally cooler than them.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

I'm not surprised.... anymore, churches like that one look for reasons to damn everyone to hell... they just make people like me who actually believe in God feel ashamed...
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

`Keeper, you can relax... from my vantage point of knowing a bit about your religion, but not actually being a believer in it, it's obvious to me that Phelps ain't one of yours (and anyone who does think they're one of your mob but also supports Phelps should take a little time to shut their yap and open their bible instead).

I've put my reasoning down here: http://southerndave.livejournal.com/212981.html#cutid1 (it's an off topic digression from something else I was writing about and, being a not particularly polite opinion of mine, would probably be found offensive by quite a few people. You have been warned).
AngryGothChick
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hello person.
Mood: Depressed

Post by AngryGothChick »

I heard about it on Youtube,and thought i was the most disturbing thing I ever heard.I learned my lesson about sleeping on buses.I might not actually ride a bus again,after this.
Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever