Power Rangers

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Irish Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sneezy
Mood: Meh...
Location: If I told you...well let's just say it wouldn't be good

Power Rangers

Post by Irish Wolf »

I don't think there's a topic...

There's a werewolf in Power Rangers: Jungle Fury.
Just letting you know.

the episodes are on youtube...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Umm. . . I think I'm somewhere between :o and :cry: about hearing that.
On one hand, it's a werewolf, which is cool. :D
On the other hand, it's Power Rangers, which means it'll be some guy in a rubber costume made by Jim Henson's evil twin. :P

So since I'd like to preserve my memory of Darkwolf being the lamest werewolf ever, I think I'm going to pass on this one.
Irish Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Irish Wolf »

it wasn't that bad...it sorta looked like a furry costume...and this season got me back on power rangers...and Rj is cool...

i can't find a picture so the best i can do is tell you to watch a part of a video in the link...about 6:50 will do it...it shouldn't have any spoilers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ztgE94acZg
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

"Hold it right there, Spikey!"

Man I miss that show. :lol:

The werewolf actually isnt as bad as I thought he was going to be. But whats up with the sunglasses making them morph? :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Well, the werewolf costume was. . . Pretty much exactly what I thought it would be actually.
The yellow ranger's penguin zord, on the other hand, took me by surprise completely. :P
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

eh, why not turn them all instead of trying to find his cure, good costume though.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Irish Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Irish Wolf »

the sunglasses are new...but later there is a normal morpher...
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Power Rangers cause more children to grow up stupid than any show in history. AND it cause theat cool SONICSATAM show to be cancelled. WOT??
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

MattSullivan wrote:Power Rangers cause more children to grow up stupid than any show in history.
Nah, man. That would be Spongebob. :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Set wrote:Nah, man. That would be Spongebob. :P
Spongebob actually does have its rare moments of brilliance. But the Power Rangers. . . None as of yet.

I'm going to have to disagree with both of you, however, and say that the biggest contributor to child stupidity is "interactive" and "educational" TV like Dora the Explorer and the like. Parents let their kids watch that crap because they think it's educational, but all a kid really eventually learns by watching that crap is that when Dora asks if they want to come along on their adventure, they can say "no, **** off you dumb *****!" and Dora will still say "Great! Lets go!" :P
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

I have to honestly say, I'm surprised there are people in their teens who still watch Power Rangers. No, it's ok, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm just surprised. I mean, I think I stopped watching that show in 3rd or 4th grade. Each to their own I guess.
Last edited by Sioux on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Sioux wrote:I have to honestly say that I'm surprised that there are people in their teens who still watch Power Rangers. No, it's ok, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm just surprised. I mean, I think I stopped watching that show in 3rd or 4th grade. Each to their own I guess.
You know, the FIRST time I EVER used Youtube was to watch Power Ranger episodes.

And I did this with my best friend at the time.

And Last Halloween, me and my best friend sat and watched the Power Rangers: Mystic Force movie.

I'm sixteen.
:P
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Post by Sioux »

outwarddoodles wrote:
Sioux wrote:I have to honestly say that I'm surprised that there are people in their teens who still watch Power Rangers. No, it's ok, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm just surprised. I mean, I think I stopped watching that show in 3rd or 4th grade. Each to their own I guess.
You know, the FIRST time I EVER used Youtube was to watch Power Ranger episodes.

And Last Halloween, me and my best friend sat and watched the Power Rangers: Mystic Force movie.

I'm sixteen.
Sioux wrote: No, it's ok, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm just surprised.
:|
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

*shrugs* Well yeah, it is pretty horrible, but in a Mars Attacks kind of way. It's so horrible, it's hilarious.
I'll say it again: Penguin Zord. :grinp:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Re:

Post by outwarddoodles »

Sioux wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:

I'm sixteen.
Sioux wrote: No, it's ok, I'm not making fun of you at all. I'm just surprised.
:|
Oh, I know you weren't making fun of me, I was just point out that you are, in fact, in the presence of a normal-ish teen of whom watches Power Rangers.
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.

Re: Power Rangers

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

I prefer the japanese Power Rangers to be honest. English PW is pretty much a valiant effort by a JPW fan that somehow didn't pull me after the Space Rangers.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

I just watched the Power Rangers Movie on Youtube. Man, I miss that cheeseyness.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Re:

Post by cjkrythos »

Terastas wrote:Umm. . . I think I'm somewhere between :o and :cry: about hearing that.
On one hand, it's a werewolf, which is cool. :D
On the other hand, it's Power Rangers, which means it'll be some guy in a rubber costume made by Jim Henson's evil twin. :P

So since I'd like to preserve my memory of Darkwolf being the lamest werewolf ever, I think I'm going to pass on this one.
LOL, I actually saw that movie.... wow, I remember reading the back of that DVD and laughing my butt off, knowing full well that I HAD to see it.

Yeah, Power rangers always does seem to ruin the best subjects out there as thoroughly as possible.
AngryGothChick
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hello person.
Mood: Depressed

Post by AngryGothChick »

I seen some of Jungle Fury,and it reminds me of Wild Force and Ninja Storm in a way.I like Mystic Force.ut only a few of the episodes.I thought the two part episode where Vida was a vampire was kind of cool.Dino Thuder and In Space are my favorite seasons. :D

I've been inspired to try and make a fan series,but I haven't gotten anywhere yet.Except a story,that has shifted the attention to one of the characters and a villian.

Yeah,I'm 15 (Well,almost) haha
Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever