"Perfection"

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:next fig will buy the mighty morphin werewolf rangers. :lol:
Werewolf sentai, I can get beind that too
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

Why Dont Make Pokemon Were's I See A Hairy WerePikachu :D could be cool go pikachu BITE HIM
Alone in the darkness of night, hear our howl,And Join Us
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

DarkWolf wrote:Why Dont Make Pokemon Were's I See A Hairy WerePikachu :D could be cool go pikachu BITE HIM
what good will a werepikachu weeuauaaaahhhhhh!!!!!................ :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:weeuauaaaahhhhhh!!!!!................
Looks like Team Shadow Wulf is blasting off again!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:weeuauaaaahhhhhh!!!!!................
Looks like Team Shadow Wulf is blasting off again!
Prepare for trouble,
And Make it double!
To protect the world from devastaion,
To unite all people within our nation,
To denounce the evil of truth and love,
To extend our reach to the stars of above,
Jessie!
James!
Team Shadow Wulf blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth, Thats Right!
:D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

DarkWolf wrote:Why Dont Make Pokemon Were's I See A Hairy WerePikachu :D could be cool go pikachu BITE HIM
As if the 'normal' Pikachu isn't anoying enough...
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Morkulv wrote:As if the 'normal' Pikachu isn't anoying enough...
Pikachu was okay. It's Ash who was annoying.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Morkulv wrote:As if the 'normal' Pikachu isn't anoying enough...
Pikachu was okay. It's Ash who was annoying.
there all anoying, all they do is say there name or part of it. pika pik chue pikachu, those are the only lines that pikachu say, ever.
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Bowtie
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Bowtie »

Holy topic drift, Batman!

Anyway, this is a movie we're talking about... or to the furthest extent .. would a werewolf shapeshifter would be like in real life, provided they exist.

"Werewolf" comes from old English, yes, and it essentially means "man-wolf," yes. But the term is more a loose discription to define such creatures, rather than a quick physical description of what they should look like.

The werewolves from ancient texts and the like were generally described as being regular quadruped wolves. The original legends had to do with people who likely had mental illnesses, or at the very least, were very reclusive. Somebody would see these poor bastards wander into the woods, and later that night, they'd see wolves digging up graves or nabbing kids for the meat. Put two and two together in a medieval mind, and .. werewolf. At least, that's a theory I heard somewhere.

So technically, a werewolf should shift from full human to full wolf. The "anthropomorphized" variety came from Hollywood ala Lon Cheney.

In any event, I vastly prefer the "half-half" werewolves, but if a fictional werewolf can change all the way (back) into a human, I don't see why he couldn't change into a full wolf as well.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Bowtie wrote:Holy topic drift, Batman!
That's quite common around here.
:lol:

-- Vilkacis
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

DarkWolf wrote:Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika Pika

*Goes postal*
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Morkulv wrote:
*Goes postal*
Heh, been there, done that!!!

<-------*points to post count* :jester:
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

DUCKIE :duckie :duckie

:missed: :eatduckie: :bounce:

:biteshift: :punishment: :innocent:

Wow their some cool emoticons :D
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

DarkWolf wrote:Wow their some cool emoticons :D
You can thank Goldenwolf for the original set. Most of them after that are just edits.

-- Vilkacis
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

Their Cool :D :shift: :howl:  :oo MY FAVORITE'S
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Heh, talk about "Perfection!!!"

Lupin made this one.-------> :pingpong:
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

That One Is Cool :pingpong:

outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

People, PLEASE don't topic drift. And when you do don't make it obsessive as it is. Thats the reason we made a topic in the general discussion for idiotic things like this. Repeating 'pika' and obvousily pointing out they have a belly button and just other stuff doesn't really add much to this discussion. So I ask to etheir tune down the lolly gagging, take it somewhere else, or stop it. Thankyou.
:)
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Morkulv wrote:First of all, you can't shift into a wolf. Period.

The 'were'-part in werewolf means 'human', so infact your spelling 'humanwolf', wich means you have to be part human, and part wolf to be a werewolf. Not a complete wolf.

Let's say you actually are a werewolf, the shift won't have any effect on your theeth, accept growing larger and sharper etc. Those 'small' things you've been born with, as a human, will probably be the same as a werewolf, I think.
Yes, we all know you can't shift into a real werewolf, I'm especially one of those picky pricky people who just can't stand those 'p-shifters'. I use examples you know, to explain my logic here.

When I think of werewolves I think of two forms, wolf and human. Yet with 3 seperate sets of information, coding for a human form, and wolf form, and information on a hybrid form, the gestalt is just for fun though, theres no reason for there to be a half and half besides personal liking or to have that 'half man half beast' thing to go on.

Yet I also think that a werewolf would not be fully wolf. There are changes made in order to make them more realistic. They arn't full human etheir though. One change I beleive is the big toe that hangs useless at the side when in a more wolven form.
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

I want to mention teeth. My teeth are crooked, and they need braces, and I doubt that in my genetic coding my teeth were designed to be in the weird position they are, but rather the years of my overbite effecting it, my bottom teeth constantly pushing apon my two frount teeth.
Actually, there is a strong possibility that your teeth are crooked because of genetics. For example, wolves tend to have teeth perfectly in place, but many breeds of dogs are prone to crooked teeth. Some families habitually produce people with crooked teeth, some do not. Of course, teeth that are initially only slightly crooked often become much more so with the pressures put on them through time, as you said. So, perhaps your teeth would go back to whatever slight misalignment that is encoded in your genes that was the initial root of the problem. Also, if a slight lupine nature infused your human form on a subtle level, then you might get teeth even more aligned thatnyour purely human genetics dictate, simply because wolves tend to have perfectly aligned teeth.

As to whether pulled human teeth would reappear after a shift to wolf and back, this would depend on the logistics of the shifting process. If when you shapeshifted into a wolf all your human teeth were absorbed into the jaw and then wolf teeth grew, I would say yes, your pulled teeth would reappear. If each human tooth turned into a wolf tooth, then I would expect much less chance of pulled teeth returning. However, since wolves have more teeth than people do, this might still mix things up and add complexity of the sort that just might bring back a pulled tooth. If some new teeth had to be formed anyway, then perhaps the pulled teeth might return. Of course, in that case, they might return in a weird way, such as at random.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

*Goes postal*
*smacks Morkulv* no you do that outside :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Jamie wrote:
I want to mention teeth. My teeth are crooked, and they need braces, and I doubt that in my genetic coding my teeth were designed to be in the weird position they are, but rather the years of my overbite effecting it, my bottom teeth constantly pushing apon my two frount teeth.
Actually, there is a strong possibility that your teeth are crooked because of genetics. For example, wolves tend to have teeth perfectly in place, but many breeds of dogs are prone to crooked teeth. Some families habitually produce people with crooked teeth, some do not. Of course, teeth that are initially only slightly crooked often become much more so with the pressures put on them through time, as you said. So, perhaps your teeth would go back to whatever slight misalignment that is encoded in your genes that was the initial root of the problem. Also, if a slight lupine nature infused your human form on a subtle level, then you might get teeth even more aligned thatnyour purely human genetics dictate, simply because wolves tend to have perfectly aligned teeth.

As to whether pulled human teeth would reappear after a shift to wolf and back, this would depend on the logistics of the shifting process. If when you shapeshifted into a wolf all your human teeth were absorbed into the jaw and then wolf teeth grew, I would say yes, your pulled teeth would reappear. If each human tooth turned into a wolf tooth, then I would expect much less chance of pulled teeth returning. However, since wolves have more teeth than people do, this might still mix things up and add complexity of the sort that just might bring back a pulled tooth. If some new teeth had to be formed anyway, then perhaps the pulled teeth might return. Of course, in that case, they might return in a weird way, such as at random.
Great points there. I'd have to say because we are gaining teeth each time that we would posibly have a pulled tooth reappeer again. (to the confusion of the dentist!) Then theres also, what if you lost a bunch of teeth as a wolf? Would you still have all your human teeth back again?
mielikkishunt
Legendary
Legendary

Post by mielikkishunt »

What proof do you hvae that Wolfs bites are 'perfectly in place'?

I doubt the alignment would go back to 'normal', seeing as a wolf's mouth is even more stuffed with teeth than a humans is.
Lt Com Kyr

Could someone explain why my Russian Wolfhound only eats my WereWolf Books?