looking for smone to help me with this

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

looking for smone to help me with this

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

i was wundering if anyone would like to help me wright and also looking for someone to drawing out my comic story idea anyways the over all plot is about humans dragons that cal walk talk like humans and wolves also that try to establish the Drake empire that is lead by a council that fights off the dark sea empire lead Harko the demon lord of the dark sea empire this takes place in like a medeval times era anyways if anyone is intorested in helping me wright it sence i can't draw and if anyone would like to add some impute to the idea and plot of the story you are more and welcome to or if anyone is intorested in this i would appreated it?
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

replys are welcome to the plot and idea .
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

i am just looking for a way were we can all make mony the wrighter the artist and the co wright you now what i mean get donations for this type of story might be intoresting i am trying to be a busness man about this not some snot nosed kid i am 21 bye the way i am sarry if people think i am rude or anythng .
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

The best way to write is to write just for it, to tell a story or show someone a nice world or thing to get into, not just the money. And if you feel as though your looked at apon like a kid, it could be the grammer in your writing.
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."