The place for anything at all...
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Re: NaNoWriMo!

Post by Noir-Okami »

I'm still writing. And it's just to prove that I can write a better book that SMeyer.* After I'm finished, I'll insist that my family read it and the Twilight Series to see which makes more sense. Also, in all technicallity, I had my idea a year and a half ago (before I read the Twilight series) but I kept writing drafts that sucked, so I put the pen down for a while. Now, I'm typing it on a computer.

The subject:

Werewolves. :D
In. :o
Osaka. :P
Not going to say any more than that. :D

Anyway, I never put it on the site, though. :|

*No sparkles. :lol:
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

I imagine plenty of writers had their Death Note moments, hunched over desks and keyboards, eyes red and glittering, softly laughing with something more than humor.
"If someone has picked up this notebook, could they eliminate the people this world doesn't need? There's no way they could! But me...I can do it! No...only I can do it. I'll do it, using the Death Note, I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!"

On a tangent, DeathSponge NotePants. A Mashup of Death Note and Spongebob Squarepants.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Noir-Okami »

Wingman wrote:I imagine plenty of writers had their Death Note moments, hunched over desks and keyboards, eyes red and glittering, softly laughing with something more than humor.
"If someone has picked up this notebook, could they eliminate the people this world doesn't need? There's no way they could! But me...I can do it! No...only I can do it. I'll do it, using the Death Note, I WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!"

On a tangent, DeathSponge NotePants. A Mashup of Death Note and Spongebob Squarepants.

Now I'm scared.
But, being beside the point, I did not send in my of my stuff to the website. :oops:
I'm working on a werewolf novel, while liking to stay up late at night and going to college. I'm going to be sleep-deprived when this is all said and done. :sleepy:

Anthony Brownrigg, I hope you have the best of luck with Freeborn. RedEye, I also wish you the best of luck with Wulfen Blood. And for a bit of luck for both of you... :ducktoss3:
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Ha! I actually finished this year. Ya, I'll feel pretty good about myself until I have to read it.
lycanthropeful
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Wannabe
Mood: Ruthless

Post by lycanthropeful »

I came so close... 37,315 words at the moment. But I've been working on my novel (the one in my signature) since March 2008, so that would be totally cheating. A friend of mine told me that I should try to finish it up and enter it anyway, since apparently you get a copy of the novel if you make the deadline?
SaxGirl1010 @ deviantART
Art commissions are currently OPEN! Click HERE!
Vengeance, my werewolf novel: ON SALE NOW!
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Noir-Okami »

I also have only written about 1,000 words :oops:, but that's because I have school and tend to focus on quality...

Spoiler: I'm using a duckie and it plays an integral part of the story. :duckieinmouth: :lol:

Once I'm done, I'm going to try to convince my relatives to read it. :read: