Uhh... Hi.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
DemonWolfC6
Custom Title: Redneck Werewolf / Computer Tech.

Uhh... Hi.

Post by DemonWolfC6 »

Hi... I'm Chance.

I'm an 18-year old central USA Redneck male, going to college for a Computer and Electrical Engineering degree.

I am also an actual Werewolf, though I doubt people will believe me... even on here LOL.

I wanted to ask, is this a site just for people who love werewolves, or is it also a site w/ actual Were members, wether they be Werewolves, Werefoxes, or any variety of Werecat.

Just to answer any possible questions that may pop up:

I cannot :shift: , but would LOVE to learn how... My own height is only 5'9" but my Were spirit (though no one will believe me unless they can actually meet me IRL and can sense my spirit) can reach heights anywhere between my standard 5'9" height up to 60' max...

The full moon DOES affect me, I get a severe case of blood lust (wanting to attack people) and I also get extremely... "frustrated" in certain ways...

I also act very wolf-like IRL... I scratch my face like a wolf (though w/ my front hands, not my feet :lol: ), I make wolfish noises when I'm confused, angry, hurt, or scared... stuff like growling, whimpering, and yes, even howling (though I really can't do it as often as I'd like... too many people around all the time :( )

Whenever I look at myself in the mirror I see an outline of my wolven form's face/head appear in place of my own face/head. I can even feel the muzzle and ears (can even tilt my ears IRL though they aren't wolven), which can get REALLY disorienting when eating or scratching my ears.

Also, though few may actually believe me about THIS as well, my wolven spirit has angel wings... I don't know why, but I have an 8-foot span (on my 5'9" were size) of crimson red Angel wings... my "fur" is also deep grey/brown striped with crimson as if I was bloody. My own human hair color is just deep brown, and I am extremely hairy even for a human. :lol:

I have felt like I described above for most of my life, though I've never been bitten by a wolf that I can think of (plenty of dogs, though... and I'd always act even more dog-like after being bitten for a while) so I kinda think I was born this way, though I can tell neither of my parents are Weres. I didn't know about actually being a Were until I met two more at my college, both Werecats (one an ocelot and the other a tiger, they make a cute couple) who had similar experiences like what I listed above, though w/out the wings.

Oh, and my Werewolf side is a kind of separate personality all his own, even sentient... he can surface any time I let him, though we can't transform (YET, hopefully, if you guys can help me!) into his wolven form... I call him "Chuck" b/c when he usually awakes, it's because I'm in a fight and he is the better fighter... He likes to throw things... books, desks, tables, chairs, people... Honestly my strength nearly doubles whenever he is let loose.

So, I found this site just looking up Werewolf stuff, thought I'd join and see what's up w/ it... If I get too ridiculed or if it's not what I thought, I'll be more than happy to leave. But, if you guys are the real deal, and not just those irritating pretenders that I've seen (Yes, I can tell who is a Were and who isn't... It's kind of like a 6th sense), then I'll stick around... I need all the education about my life that I can.
Baphnedia

Re: Uhh... Hi.

Post by Baphnedia »

Well, first order of business...

:knockedout: :wetwolf4: :ducktoss3:

As for being a werewolf, might I suggest you read the forum guidelines before you go on about that...
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

To prevent future soakings, here's a kit (comprising of a brolly, a raincoat, a hard-hat, and wellies) that should protect you. Please be aware that this is a Flying Duck Zone, your safety is in your own hands!

And as for being a Werewolf, that is a topic you have to be careful with. Though it may be safe to say that you're an M-shifter, that you have clinical lycanthropy, and that you have an animal spirit guide, but putting claim to being a Werewolf pretty much means that you do have the ability to physically shift, and that's an unsettling claim to make (at least if it isn't backed up by proof, anyway!).
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Blast! Baphnedia already duckied you! :P

Yes, like Vagrant said, this is a site for people who like werewolves, not people who believe they are werewolves. I can see that you have very strong beliefs of yourself, and I don't want you to leave this site angry. We welcome all kinds of belief (I think we have a couple of therians or weres), but the only thing I can stress is this: do not claim that you are a real werewolf. Even if you really are one. There's no way to prove anything over the internet, so even if there WAS evidence out there of werewolves, I think humanity has been so well-trained to notice hoaxes that we would automatically assume it was fake. In either case, real or not real, we won't believe you. I'm not trying to fend you off, I'm just saying it's not wise to claim such a profound and blatant statement in a place where no one can see your face. Real life, however...that's a different matter entirely...

:evil:

So, yeah. I'm sorry, but we can't help you turn into a werewolf. Many of us doubt the biology and physiology of such a thing in real-life. This site is simply for the appreciation of werewolves and everything to do with them. We may be deluding ourselves, but it's pretty fun, and I encourage you to become a part of the Pack community.
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I wanted to ask, is this a site just for people who love werewolves, or is it also a site w/ actual Were members, wether they be Werewolves, Werefoxes, or any variety of Werecat.
This site is primarily focused around the discussion of fictional werewolves. 'Spiritual werewolves' and therians are absolutely accepted, but we're not centered around topics of that nature.

So the answer to your question would be: The former.

Otherwise, about 'real' werewolves: The general guidelines in this case is that you can believe whatever you want, but you can't claim anything without substantial proof. This is generally applied in the case of p-shifters.

:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
RodolfoGurenaito
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: First Grey Knight

Post by RodolfoGurenaito »

Whether you are or not, welcome! Here's a Spartan Helmet (better-looking than a hard hat)
[Error 391] - You are not were enough to read this sig
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!

Post by Gevaudan »

RodolfoGurenaito wrote:Whether you are or not, welcome! Here's a Spartan Helmet (better-looking than a hard hat)
You're a bit late for that! I'm afraid that he has already been duckied. Oh well. Better late than never....
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
DemonWolfC6
Custom Title: Redneck Werewolf / Computer Tech.

Post by DemonWolfC6 »

:lol: Thank you all for the kind advice, and for the unusual but apparently ritual "Duckying"... :lol:

I kinda figured that it was about people who LOVE Weres, And honestly (though you might think I'm doing what I am about to say I hate) I absolutely HATE people who claim to be a Were and actually aren't...

LOL I guess if there are a few who believe, they'll at least make contact w/ me on here now... And from the looks of things in the forums you guys can go from WAY off to right on target in what I've been told and have experienced in my own short time of "enlightenment" :lol:

I think I'll stick around here... Just so long as I can "fit in"... :wink:

Though for ease of adjustment I think I'll be in the RP section... I don't mind if people who actually love Weres pretend to be them online in RP situations, but ACTUALLY claiming to be a Were IRL when not is horrid to me... to me it's a mockery of my existence.
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

:welcome:
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Welcome to a place filled with words. :D