Worlds in a Forest

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Therian
Legendary
Legendary

Worlds in a Forest

Post by Therian »

[ooc: literate werewolf roleplay.....please join ^^ I will reply and repost as much as possible since iI have school and all but I will be checking it every day to every other day thanks guys :) ]

The leaves rustled slightly as a breeze made its way through the forest trees, twisting its way between the leafy folige. Onyx fur was ruffled by a slightly stronger gust as the beast came to a slow stop. Skull was swung to view behind from where she had come, nothing caught interest so she traveled on. Crickets silenced as she drew near, only to continue when she had past them. A sigh was emitted as each step became involutary.....no thought put into the slow pace she had set. A small pack hung from her jowls, the straps were worn from being carried many distances and being held between her ivorns.
The soft padding of each step quickened as she streched out into a full run through the foliage. The wind whipped at her from all sides, no stars were in viewing and the moon had been hidden from view by a thick layer of clouds that had moved in quickly from the south. The atmosphere became sharper to pronounce the oncoming of rain in the general area. A growl low enough for her ears only escaped in annoyance. The terria became more pronounced with rocks as she approached a somewhat of a rocky overhang.
Her pace slowed as she checked the area out seeing if it was a safe enough place to lay low for the night until the rain passed. Nothing unusual seemed to lurk in or around the overhang. Here she would take rest for the night.....making her way into the small cave-like structure she curled up facing the entrance ready to make escape if needed. Lightning exploded the forest with a brightened flash for split seconds, the rain came fast, a roar that rose and fell throughtout the night. The steady pounding of water droplets pelting the rocks above became the last thing she heard that night as sleep was called and accepted throughout her bodice.
You all laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
RodolfoGurenaito
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: First Grey Knight

Re: Worlds in a Forest

Post by RodolfoGurenaito »

Ro walked through the forest. He was a long way from what he used to call home, but he was at home in the forest. He felt the raindrops drip through his shaggy human hair, reminiscient of his wolf form.
He slumped down against a tree, then jumped up as his arm brushed the wolf who was curled up there. How the hell had he missed that?
He growled a tentative hello.
[Error 391] - You are not were enough to read this sig