The place for anything at all...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: Any /b/tards in the house?

Post by Aki »

IndianaJones wrote:
I am not repetitive boring Internet meme user. 4chan to me is for loser Anime fans, it also contains trolls and posers.
Except for /a/ and /jp/, 90% of 4chan hates anime with blinding fury, actually.

And frankly, to speak like that when you've never been there by your own admission seems a bit ignorant in and of itself.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Aki wrote:Except for /a/ and /jp/, 90% of 4chan hates anime with blinding fury, actually.
That's pretty funny considering where 4chan came from
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Lupin wrote:
Aki wrote:Except for /a/ and /jp/, 90% of 4chan hates anime with blinding fury, actually.
That's pretty funny considering where 4chan came from
It is. Something that's often mentioned whenever the topic of the anime-hatred comes up.
Wselfwulf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wselfwulf »

I don't really visit /b/ much any more because it often has nothing to offer. /r9k/ or /v/ sometimes though. Mostly it's just a troll paradise. Interesting, but futile.
I just don't like that phrase, Anubis. It gets on my nerves. My stupid brother uses it all the time.
Since this thread is about 4chan I'll reply in the spirit of it. Enjoy your nanny state, fig. Although I do see the ethos behind your statements.
Real humanity presents a mixture of all that is most sublime and beautiful with all that is vilest and most monstrous in the world - Mikhail Bakunin, God and The State

Nothing in life is certain except negative patient care outcomes and revenue enhancement - William Lutz