English translation of my HP

The place for anything at all...
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

English translation of my HP

Post by Curan »

Hallo, since a long time I've allready planned to do a translation of my websites. Now I've finally managed to begin to do it for english speakers beeing able to understand, what's written there. ;-)

Most of the parts aren't translated yet. But the novel-section and most pages of the home-area is already done. :wink:

You are very welcome to throw an eye on it. And if there are still errors (and surely there will be any yet) don't hesitate to give me recommendations. hwlwnk

Here's the link:
Canilobo's Den
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: English translation of my HP

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ooh Ive been waiting for you to translate your website. :o Thank you so much, now I dont have to use a translator to read some of your pages! :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Re: English translation of my HP

Post by Curan »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Ooh Ive been waiting for you to translate your website. :o Thank you so much, now I dont have to use a translator to read some of your pages! :D
I hope it will be possible that way. A fellow of mine had just a look on the pages which are already translated. And he said there would be a lot of errors and it wouldn't be proper english. There would be a lot of work to correct it.

It took more than five ours to do that translation. I'm sorry, but what you see there is the best I can do. I hope you can understand what's written there.

But I think it's better to provide a bad translation than providing no translation. Thus, I'm continuing my efforts.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?