'In the Shadows'.. OOC

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Re: 'In the Shadows'.. OOC

Post by OukaHowls »

[quote="InfiniteShadowMugen"]I've been doing alright. I've been kinda freaked out since I haven't heard from you in a while. :)[/quote]
Oh? Well, you dont have to worry about me, I've just been here and there trying to go through things that I either messed up or left behind. :)
But I'm alright, though, I did have a accident but that's not important. the important thing is that I'm still here. :lol:
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Mood: Depressed

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen »

An accident? What happened?
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Post by OukaHowls »

Oh, I almost got shot, they didn't mean to point it at me ( it was a bb gun, by the way, and a very powerful one too ) they shot it and it almost hit me in the head. That bb gun sounded like it was a real gun. It scared me, I have a wound on my leg from it. Cause the bb bounced off of a metal sign ( which, sadly, was right there ) and it shot downward to my leg. I'm ok though. :D
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

Ouch... I'm glad it wasn't your head.
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

haha, me too. :lol:
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Mood: Depressed

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen »

I see..I'm glad you're okay.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

How's everyone?

What are we going to do with the game? Is it on an unofficial hiatus? Or permanent?
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

I'm still here. I think if I posted under Telki it would move a bit more but the others are still a bit on haitus.

Oh and btw its my B-day tomorrow :lol:
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

I've been gone for quite a while. I hope people have been doing good.

I've been thinking about restarting ''in the Shadows..'', I need your opinion on if I should restart it.
If we do, the characters will change a bit. They will be stronger and faster. The human's abilities will increase more than they where and slightly more than the ''monsters''. If you wish, you can add more abilities to your character, and appearance.

The start of the new ''in the Shadows..'' will be different than where we left off. After rereading the old posts, I've noticed that the character ''Mugen'' was way to stronger than the rest of us and disobeyed a few of the rules a couple of times. But so have I. So, the abilities and strength of ''Mugen'' and ''Ouka'' will go down a little farther than the rest of the characters. ( to make it fair for the rest.) The last few pages of ''in the Shadows..'' showed that ''Mugen'' was out of control and unable to stop or even harm, in other words, Godmoding. Which is breaking one of my rules. For the new ”in the Shadows..’’ we will be somewhere else, completely farther then where we where. The events that had happened in “’Dan’s’’ hideout never happened. All we did there was go in, rest up, get our stuff and leave to another area.

This will happen if you people decide to start this over. If you wish to start over with (a) better character(s) and a (fair) start over, message me with the message titled ”New Shadows”. Also if you wish, you can cancel your previous character(s) and create new ones. But your previous characters will be titled “deceased” and never can be used again.

I hope the RPG can go on and be a whole lot more exciting and fun for everyone.
If not, then I hope I will see you people again on another RPG or around ”THE PACK”
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

Yeah, I kind of lost touch with everything since I didn't have internet for a long time. I hope that everyone is doing alright. It's been so long.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/