John Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Timber Wolf
Mood: Happy

The Grey Wolves Modern Image

Post by John Wolf »

http://justaintright.blogspot.com/2008/ ... ks-to.html

I think this story despite my Republican Catholic Moral loyalties if I lived in the U.S, this does indicate that the people who claim to represent the good side of our nature, have no respect for the creature that shares our family love and makes moral decisions like we do.
:)

This with other information does reveal to myself that in the U.S, the Wolf does need new image and new status and should not be seen/promoted in our modern society by some ignorant and papalistic organisation as the embodyment of evil.
Last edited by John Wolf on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free Scotland/Ireland From English Tyranny 2009

Change Favours The Prepared Mind
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Re: The Grey Wolves Modern Image

Post by RedEye »

Oooops!

Dead link; file not found.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Re: The Grey Wolves Modern Image

Post by Vagrant »

There was an article about this in the latest Defenders of Wildlife magazine (yep, I subscribe to that, and I even donate to that organisation on a monthly basis too), and it left me both upset and angry. Being in the UK, however, there's little I can do about it.

Palin does sound like a monster though, but then she always has to me in everything she's ever done. Sorry Palin-fans! I wish I could do more to combat the likes of her, and her idiocy, but all I can do is donate to charity organisations and hope for the best.

Those who actually live in America should do whatever they can though to help combat this.