I'm back from 'Busyness.'

The place for anything at all...
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

I'm back from 'Busyness.'

Post by IndianaJones »

Man, oh man. My last visit was back in Feb 26, 2009. It was been a few weeks now and our home is a lot better than our old apartment. It's newer, it is two-stories, it has been remodeled. I love my new Condo. Finally a place for our own. With the exception of new fresh paint scent throughout the whole place. I already got used to the smell and it still smells new.

College is not that far, closer this time. Work? I need a better job, it is still at the same place where it is at least 1.5 miles away from my old apartment. $8 an hour is not that bad, but I need a higher pay than that. I want to work at a GameStop or a Comic Book store. Because they match my interests and they are not too tiresome, repetitive, boring, and labor-based!

My mom's room is the biggest bedroom, mines and my brothers are the same size, but a bit smaller from our old ones. But nonetheless, our the old rooms in our apartment seem smaller. Cause the new ones are bigger, because I organized my room correctly and make the space big. I love it!

So, how is the Pack doing, lately? Did I miss anything new? What about Freeborn? The werewolf movie is not being mentioned or released yet! It's been far too long.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Sioux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A life does not have to be human to be great.

Re: I'm back from 'Busyness.'

Post by Sioux »

IndianaJones wrote:So, how is the Pack doing, lately? Did I miss anything new? What about Freeborn? The werewolf movie is not being mentioned or released yet! It's been far too long.
Welcome back! :D

No, you didn't miss anything new. And as for Freeborn? Nobody knowns. AB hasn't posted an update since June of 2008 and it was mostly in regards to Red Victoria. You know, he did say back in 2004 or 2005 that if it took him five years to make this film, he'd eat his hat. But look at it this way, if he were here more often, then that would mean less time spent working on Freeborn. And, even though impatients gets the best of me at times, I'd rather him take all the time he needs to make a grade A, good quality film than a mediocre one. I just hope I'm not making my expectations so high that I get disappointed regardless of how good the film is.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hey! It's goods to has you back. :D
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Glad to hear you like the new place.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend