If this doesn't inspire you, NOTHING will.

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

If this doesn't inspire you, NOTHING will.

Post by MattSullivan »

Last edited by MattSullivan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Re: If this doesn't inspire you, NOTHING will.

Post by Terastas »

Just so everyone's clear, it's the second article in the first link you're supposed to be reading (though reading about Mrs. Madoff getting kicked out of the hair salon was amusing too).
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wow! I was not expecting that, either. Quite an amazing voice, even squeezed through YouTube's bandwidth!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Don't judge a book by its cover indeed. She was fantastic!
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Apparently we're not the only ones who feel this way, as she's been all over the news here in the U.S., and she's a Scott on Britain's Got Talent.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Draco_Wolf
Custom Title: KC wolf

Post by Draco_Wolf »

o0 was not expecting that. I was just looking through articles and selected this one for s*** and giggles. but....wholly s***. that was uummmm disturbing yet amazing at the same time. wtf i don't know what to say. Nothing really inspires me...but um, yeah, that one i think just a little. i think i s*** myself... maybe just a little
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Haha I saw this like a week ago on Youtube, though in alot better quality then that link. Very impressive. She completely deserves every compliment.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

I remember watching that one one the telly.

I also remember being amazed that the judges were so surprised, she told her story and frankly, I was expecting jealousy at play. It's not the first time that story's come up on Britain's Got Talent, and to me, her confidence gave her the presence of someone who isn't a stranger to performance, I was expecting her to have some operatic talent, and I was pleased and delighted when it turned out she had exactly that, albeit more than some.

There have been so many cases on Britain's Got Talent where someone the audience might not expect to have a brilliant voice has turned out to have one anyway, and could sing beautifully. Gev's right when he says you can't judge a book by it's cover, and to be honest, no one ever should!

I think that Britain's Got Talent though -- while sometimes painful -- is a brilliant show because it's great at knocking down the walls of preconceived misconception.

Anyway, go her! I hope her voice takes her far, with a voice like that, she deserves it.
Whisperwind
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Whisperwind »

oh my god shes so CUTE! she reminds me of my aunt, i love her little dance at the end when she got the verdict! of course her voice is spectacular, but good god i wanted to HUG her! i love people who have character and arent afraid to show it =]
wolves and dragons? i'm on board! ImageImageImage