Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Thunderclaw »

"I head wherever my path takes me. At this time, that path is stopping this wretched four-way war, and make it the two-way it should be."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Mind if I tag along?" he asked. "While I may not be fully capable for battle in my current......position...... perhaps I may still serve a purpose in this troubling war."
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge smiled. "Every being has a contribution to war. I'd be glad for you to come along."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Alright then..........Oh, by the way." he said. "Are there others walking your path? If so, you may want to cover any of their wounds......for everyone's best interests."

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"None are injured, but yes, others are with me."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang drew his sword and rested it on his shoulder. "Do you guys mind if i come with you ?" he asked not wanting to travel alone again.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Very well," he said with a hint of relief in his voice.
No wounds...... he thought. .....should make things a trifle easier.
"Lead away"

((OOC:Silver, are you still talking to the other group?))
Last edited by Goliathe Dark on Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

((OOC,yeah,why?))
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(sorry for any confusion, but Surge and Gredo were one group, Fang, Dusten and Zan another, and the rest another. It's three separate groups at the moment)

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((Oh, ok. Sorry, it just sounded rather confusing. Thanx for the clear-up.))

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"I am a wolf too. I'm sure your manflesh is still somewhere deep within you."Wolfward leps Hal on the side of his muzzle."Come on, I'm sure we'll find a way to make you better."
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cyberwatt
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Packmate of Sabbatis

Post by Cyberwatt »

To Hal, the words of Wolfward comfort, but they are shouted down by... other things.

Do you see these things you call friends? the sword whispers. Soon I will make you kill them. Look how I make you see it in your mind, plaything. Fields of the dead, those you have killed and fed their blood to me.

Follow your friends, wolf thing, but know that when I am finished with you, you will merely be an extension of me. Your mind will be a torn rag, a thousand shards of chaos. And your body will obey my words as a marionette dances on the strings of the puppeteer. You will be a monster inside and out. Know this and despair!

The demon laughter of the horrible sword echoes in the mind of the Hal creature even as he dejectedly falls into line with Wolfward. Though they cannot see it, the fur around his eyes grows moist with tears.
http://thevindicad.blogspot.com/ - The new apocalyptic serial novel. With werewolves!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Well,im going to go see if there are any HR in the area,i have a feeling that there are some still around." he said walking down the stairs to the door.

His ears perked up. "Did you hear that,it sounds like something is just outside the door." he whispered moving silently to the door and standing just beside it,he slowly turned the handle and then kicked it open. he impailed the HR soldier with his sword before the soldier even had time to react,he cleaned the blood from the tip of his sword.

"I think we should get going,they may know we are here now." he said as he sheathed his sword and walked outside,kicking the HR soldier to make sure he was dead.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan could hear a ruckus from downstairs, and he quickly went to investigate. Within moments he found the source, a dead HR soldier. Fang was standing beside the body, sheathing his sword.

"Yeah, you're right. We probably should go. I wasn't expecting them to retaliate this fast, though," Zan spoke.

Within moments he was running past the body, towards the HR IFVs lined up along the wall. Only two IFVs were actually still in working condition. The rest were covered in dents and ignited in flame. He moved to the first usable IFV's rear door and pressed the switch to open it. The vehicle screamed to life and the door began to lower, revealing the troop compartment on the other side. A dead HR soldier was lying on the compartment's floor. The door opened completely and Zan rushed inside, nearly tripping on loose wiring across the floor itself.

A small door connected the operator's cabin to the troop hold, and was stained in blood, flickering in some of the loose wiring's light. He kicked the door, causing it to fall from the hinges, and then rushed into the cabin itself. A dead soldier was hunched forward in the co-operator's seat with a bar pierced through his chest. Zan quickly seated himself in the driver's seat and began pressing a group of buttons lined along the cabin's dashboard. The entire cabin filled with light, and then began making beeping sounds. A loud clicking sounded, and then a voice.

"Leopard Infantry Fighting Vehicle online. Please stand by while diagnostics are tested........vehicle at 77% functionality. Welcome Leiutenant Green, please state a command," the voice spoke from the roof of the cabin.
"Scan area for threats," Zan spoke and continued pushing buttons.
"Scanning....Scanning.....Two unidentified personnel detected in local structure.....Eight friendlies detected within five hundred feet......no threats detected.
"Test all vehicle defenses," Zan spoke.
"Turret one......OFFLINE....Turret two.....OFFLINE....Laser Cannon....OFFLINE....Anti-air capabilities....ONLINE....Turret three....ONLINE," the voice responded.
"Standby."
"Command accepted."

Zan stood up and moved back outside the vehicle. He could see the weapons that the computer was talking about. Two machine-gun turrets were completely melted. He cursed under his breath and moved back to where Fang was standing.

"I got the IFV working. Only problem is that the defenses on it are pretty much scrambled. If we're going to defend it, we'll have to use manual defense from the troop compartment, which means with firearms. I hope you know how to use a gun."

He moved back into the house and screamed towards Dusten.

"I got our ticket out of here working."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Yeah,actually i do,only problem is i only have fourteen rounds left in it." he said walking toward the vehicle.

"If you need me to fire from the roof of the vehicle i will do so." he said leaning against it.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Dusten threw some clips down at Fang. "Use these if necessary. I'll deal with any incoming troops. I'll be able to catch up to you later."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan overheard Dusten talking to Fang and quickly understood what he needed to do. Within moments, he spoke towards the still patrolling W8 robot, giving it orders to follow, and then made his way back outside, back to the IFV. He rushed up the ramp, back into the troop compartment, and then back into the cabin and seated himself in the operator's chair. The body in the co-operator's chair was now lying on the ground with the bar still pierced into its chest. Blood seeped from the wound, all over the floor of the cabin itself.

"Unlock ammo stores," he spoke towards the cabin's dashboard.
"Command confirmed. Unlocking ammo stores. Current ammo count at 87% reliability. Sufficent numbers of supplies," the robotic voice from before spoke from the ceiling.
"Engage manual override!"
"Command accepted."

A steering wheel lifted from the cabin's dashboard and a large screen replaced the metal wall before him, apparently resembling the world outside. The screen turned green, revealing the entire world, apparently switching to a night vision state. Zan pressed a few more buttons and then screamed into the troop compartment.

"Let's go!" he spoke, trying to alert Fang and Dusten who were still outside.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He Took the clips from Dusten and hurried into the troop compartment of the IFV and fastened himself in. "Go to go." he said clicking the safety off on his weapon.

He leaned back and waited patiently for Dusten.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Dusten stayed where he was. "I'll catch up to you! I'll give you support from here!"

(at Surge) Surge put his hand in his pocket, and pulled a small thing out, looked at it, then put it back before it could be identified. "I'll tell you what. How about a friendly battle. I don't think Kane has demonstrated his true power. I'd very much like to see it at his full strength in combat."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked at Dusten "Don't get your self killed out there." he said closing the door. He was alittle nervous about riding in The IFV but he didn't show it.

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

Gredo chuckled. "Oh, I'm sure you will. For now, however, I must insist we continue on. When the time is right, I'm sure Kane will want to fight you too........among other things." he paused, trying to find the words. "I'm sure you........erm.....understand the issue of a literal demon in your thoughts, what with their constant jabber of killing and the like pervading your mind and driving you near madness. Correct?"

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(At Surge) " Oh, I know more about demons than most. I have spent many years at a time in their realm, researching them. Well then, I guess it is onward. Come on, this way."
Surge turned and started walking.

(At Dusten) Dusten prepared to shoot anything that came near the party, and muttered to himself, "I won't die. You can count on that."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

"I'm Hungry!" Blade says and he throws a small dagger into the brush. He pulls out a fox and starts to chew. "Guess were spending the night hear."
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Wolfward senses the sadness in Hal and in leaving his own mind he searches for what is attacking Hal's. Shocked to find the sword being so hostile to Hal, he savagely orders to stop, saying"You have no right to control this poor creature, now stop this madness before I before I snap you in half between my jaws!"
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge sensed the hostilities coming from Wolfward, even from their distance. "come on, Gredo, We must hurry! Surge shouted, while sending Wolfward a telepathic message. "What is it, Wolfward?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: