Watergazer's 'Anatomy of a Werewolf' art tutorials, on sale!

The place for anything at all...
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Watergazer's 'Anatomy of a Werewolf' art tutorials, on sale!

Post by Vagrant »

(Disclaimer: I wasn't sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong subforum, could someone move it?)

I have found a place that's selling Watergazer's Anatomy of a Werewolf CD, the books were out of stock there, but they had the CD ($25), just 6 of them... these might be the last 6 in existence, and if you want one you're probably going to have to move fast to snap one up!

If you want to know what it's about, basically it's a series of art tutorials by one of the more talented werewolf artists out there, there were video demos of the art in the book created and I'll link to those here...

Video demo #1.
Video demo #2.

So aspiring artists, you may want to get one of these. This is a rather sought after thing, and I can't believe I found this, so... I'm sharing. And considering that these are very probably the last hard copies in existence and it'll probably never be created again, they'll be collector's editions if nothing else.

Get yours before they disappear!
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Watergazer's 'Anatomy of a Werewolf' art tutorials, on sale!

Post by Berserker »

I should provide a slight warning for the sensitive among us. Watergazer's Anatomy of a Werewolf does include a fair amount of nudity, both male and female. Given that the figures are typically werewolves and not humans, I would recommend thinking about your own comfort level with this before you invest.

EDIT: Werewolf fans? Sensitive about this stuff? Pssshh I don't know what I was thinking. :P
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

If I recall correctly, she's got an account here, and there was a thread or two about her book before.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Yep, she advertised herself on here: http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... f=2&t=8039

I believe her Etsy is the only location through which she is selling her book/CD.

(I'm slightly wary over purchasing the CD right now though -- Isn't Watergazer personally responsible for transportation? If Watergazer has mysteriously vanished, I don't believe she'll be in the capacity to send me her stuff...)
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

We'll have to see what Shadow's transaction yields.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

outwarddoodles wrote:Yep, she advertised herself on here: http://www.thepack.network/thepackboard ... f=2&t=8039

I believe her Etsy is the only location through which she is selling her book/CD.

(I'm slightly wary over purchasing the CD right now though -- Isn't Watergazer personally responsible for transportation? If Watergazer has mysteriously vanished, I don't believe she'll be in the capacity to send me her stuff...)
If she's selling it herself, then I'd advise you verify that she can and will send the CD if you order it. If she's selling it through a site, then the site is the responsible shipper. If she has a PayPal account, you can set up a payment on delivery wherein you take delivery and then okay the release of funds. It's a sort of gauranteed COD setup.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...