Breast SIZE poll petition.....to avoid long debate

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Figarou wrote:
Apokryltaros wrote:
Winter wrote:Ahh immagine a plot twist, male human turning into female werewolf... :P

Though I hope the weres do keep and have breasts...and some growth to match the increased size of the body...nothing like beachballs or massive grapefruits though.
You've been watching "Curse of the Queer Wolf," haven't you?

hmmmmm..and how do you know he has been watching that? :wink:
The talk of a were-shemale.
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

I'm a member of this forum and I'm already wierded out.

Now would be a good time to throw away the keys to this thread.
Winter
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Winter »

NO i didnt see such a show, i was just beeing silly....
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

Well, i think we know where I stand on this topic: none or very small

~Snowy
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

I must say that I almost want this topic deleted, or maybe just edited down to the actaul debate so it doesn't creep people out so badly.

This and the Gender debate, by far have been the two most strange topics thus far.

Er, of course, this sort of thing is up to the moderators.
Mr_Lycos
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Mr_Lycos »

If I were a werewolf, I'd get all six nipples pierced. :P
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

Agreed WolvenOne, this is getting ridiculous.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

I quite agree myself. I think its safe to say at this point that there WILL be some differences between males and females. And I will NOT give a female werewolf large breasts.. nor will I give pronounced six nipples.

Breasts reduce in size during a transform, making them swells at best.

If there ARE six nipples, we won't be seeing them...

Anthony Brownrigg :|
Mr_Lycos
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Mr_Lycos »

If there ARE six nipples, we won't be seeing them...
Awwwww, c'mon. Not even in an unrated irectors cut?
:cry:
Winter
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Winter »

I think everyone has their right to post their opinion here.. I think a hand full of people here are getting controlling over this board...there just isnt enough people here to post their idea's. I mean a movie created and brought together by such a small amount of people...just feels awkward... If you want a movie to attact a large mass of people there should be a good sized mass of people on this forum posting their idea's so that there are a large range of things discussed ect.. Im calming down on what i talked about ect.. but things here are getting out of hand... and its just a hand full forcing their idea to me, which isnt fair.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Winter wrote:I think everyone has their right to post their opinion here.. I think a hand full of people here are getting controlling over this board...there just isnt enough people here to post their idea's. I mean a movie created and brought together by such a small amount of people...just feels awkward... If you want a movie to attact a large mass of people there should be a good sized mass of people on this forum posting their idea's so that there are a large range of things discussed ect.. Im calming down on what i talked about ect.. but things here are getting out of hand... and its just a hand full forcing their idea to me, which isnt fair.
This forum is only 3 weeks old. Give it time. More will join.
Winter
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Winter »

I hope so...Id like to see other peoples views... maybe some different ones ect...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Winter wrote:I hope so...Id like to see other peoples views... maybe some different ones ect...
Whats really strange is that everything has been discussed in a short period of time.. All what we can do is make comments about the other members post. I think every part of the werewolf has been discused already.
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Are you suuuuuure about that? There are some "topics" which haven't been covered. Whether they are appropiate or not is only in the eye of the beholder.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ShadowFang wrote:Are you suuuuuure about that? There are some "topics" which haven't been covered. Whether they are appropiate or not is only in the eye of the beholder.
What else can we talk about? I think everything is covered. Unless you want to start talking about the belly button. Or maybe the knee cap. How about the achilles tendon?
Keaalu
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Keaalu »

(Just from an inveterate lurker... ;))

If the designers are going for a hybrid of wolf and human, then the bust would diminish, surely - given that canids only have teats when they're lactating? Although by that same token that'd require more breasts, given canids have more teats, and I couldn't confess to being a fan of multiple breasts, it looks cluttered. So... ye-es. *headscratch* Just my two-pennorth.
Soty
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Soty »

It seems like they would stretch at the edges, if the werewolf is getting bigger. Which means, taller, wider, but ultimately flatter. If we're going by the law of conservation of mammary. Or... or something like that. So, really, if anything, not bigger. A good work-around might be to make the females more floofy, or just simply more femaninely defined in bone/muscle structure. *shrug*

Might actually make for an interesting plot device, though, that the lay person would probably regard every werewolf they see as "he," "him," and "his," if not simply "it." Perhaps, something to steer the viewer away from a werewolf's true identity.

All of which is said with little or no knowledge of whatever plot/story might really be in the works at the time.
Silver
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silver »

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Silver wrote: PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE don’t quit thinking/sharing in print here. We need you! We need your point of view, your ideas, your issues, what’s good, what’s ridiculous, what’s insulting. I’ve been a ww fan for a long time, and I thought I knew a lot. But you guys have shown me that there are things I don’t know. And that’s going to color what we do with the flick. And if luck/fate/stars, what have you are kind, there’ll be a sequel. And we’ll need to know, even more so, what the Pack thinks. So please don’t stop

And Winter, yes, some people post more than others. But don’t think a few people are dominating the mix. I read everybody’s opinion. And I mean everybody’s. Often, a very good opinion is expressed quietly at the back of the room. If ya don’t listen, ya might miss it. So say what you have to say. I’m listening. I want to hear it.

:howl:  :oo Keep your voice in the chorus. Without it, the song just gets thin.

Hmmmm....when it comes to the werewolf itself, its getting to the point where there is nothing else to talk about. Even if there is a sequel, and you start up a new forum, what will you expect from us? Almost every part of the body has already been discussed. Unless you want to go in full detail about the belly button.

:D

In the sequel, the werewolf won't look any different. It'll still have the tail, digitigrade legs, the works. Act different, yes. What is there to add to the body? I know you guys will bring back the molds you used, costumes, and stuff on the PC for the sequel.

:|

Its now difficult to start up a new topic about the werewolf. Sure, a few of our jokes may end up in the film. I love jokes. Then there is the serious stuff. Some people post things that seems as if they have actually examined a werewolf. Whoa!!! Kinda spooky. A responce to it may be the key to what you are looking for. I posted to the best of my knowledge about my thoughts of the werewolf. Some may agree while others disagree.

N E who. I've learned a few things myself in this forum. Met some new people. Made a few laugh, and I really love it when I'm part of "The Pack."

:howl:  :oo
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

It is difficult to come up with new things to talk about, I agree... Only thing I know to do is to really dig deep and brainstorm, even if it's something that seems trite and unimportant (at first) - it can lead to more ideas and creative avenues that may have been missed before.
Figarou wrote:Some people post things that seems as if they have actually examined a werewolf. Whoa!!! Kinda spooky.
You don't think I haven't examined myself? :shift: Kidding! :lol:
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Figarou, there is a lot more to talk about, just because it can't be readily seen by you or many others, is no explanation that its not there. Don't worry there will be announcements coming soon that will flood this board again, and pump some new life, and new ideas into this. Eventually I want this to become a were-haven of many topics, opinions. etc.

Winter I quite agree, we need lots of new posts here, and don't worry they'll come. Even the smallest poster might have the biggest ideas.

Anthony Brownrigg
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:Figarou, there is a lot more to talk about, just because it can't be readily seen by you or many others, is no explanation that its not there. Don't worry there will be announcements coming soon that will flood this board again, and pump some new life, and new ideas into this. Eventually I want this to become a were-haven of many topics, opinions. etc.

Winter I quite agree, we need lots of new posts here, and don't worry they'll come. Even the smallest poster might have the biggest ideas.

Anthony Brownrigg
Thats what I can't wait for. "More to talk about." Its hard for us to come up with something to talk about. I know you guys have plenty on the mind.

:D
WordWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ad bestiae Christi

Post by WordWolf »

Having lots of voices disagreeing is healthy and normal.

Don't you know how REAL wolfpacks howl?

They don't harmonize one note.

They all howl out of sync with each other. This makes it sound like there's
more of them in an area.

So, if we're all out of sync with each other, we're just doing what comes
naturally. :shift:
Winter
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Winter »

Ever howl with Coyotes.?

Its fun!

Yeah I did it before...a bit away from where i lived, relatives own some land and had a pack of coyotes live there, the howled every night...sadly they left...dunno where they went, if they were killed or what...the dens are still back there though. :cry:
Tigerwolf
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Tigerwolf »

ABrownrigg wrote: Breast size would diminish the closer you get to wolf form anyway in my humble opinion, or IMHO (i just learned that, I love this internet thing) :D

As far as six nipples, they may or may not be present still, but if they were the only time they would be seen is during a transformation. Fur covers them most of the time, so I'm not too worried about it.
Smaller would more apply as the form approached full quad form, but not having at least some visible chest difference on a purely biped female would look...just odd. Likewise, typical human sized breasts would look even stranger on a quad wolf.

If the concept is to allow a 'continuum of change' then adjust according to the resulting final form. Note that a biped just dropping briefly to take advantage of all fours would still be a biped.
=^_^= Tigerwolf