Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Thunderclaw »

"You won't attack me, because I am innocent."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

"Don't think i won't attack you,prove you are innocent and i will not attack,but if you don't and Zan gives the order...i will kill you without mercy. "better make peace with your god,you will be seeing him soon.

He turned to zan but kept his guard up. "what are my orders sir? he asked turning his full attention toward Surge again.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge turned to face Fang. "I am the emissary of a goddess, and one of the most powerful beings in this universe. Your words do not scare me."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

He was getting angry he tooke one hand off of his sword and slowly put it behind his back,unknown to surge he was reaching for a gun.

"Nor do yours." he said quickly pulling his gun from behind his back and firing a single round at surge.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge sticks out a hand and catches the bullets. "My words are not empty threats. If I say I'll kill someone, I do. I have not said I would kill anyone, and I haven't. You shoot at me to kill, and I stopped it with my bare hand. Will you fire the next round? or Will you stop?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He sighs. I will stop...for now." he said returning his sword to its sheath and putting his gun away.

"Just letting you know that i do not trust you,and if it comes down to it,i will use every bit of my energy to kill you if i find out your lying to me...you under stand?" he said moving to a corner of the room to rest for awhile,not wanting any one to know that his wound,while nearly completely healed was still bothering him.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

"Alright that's enough,I have had it!" "If we are going to settle this we must do it later" "Iam sure that if there are any enemies in here they will have herd that round go off and will have already started to surround us." " Now I don't trust Surge as much any more either, BUT we need to get out of here." "That smell of blood is driving me crazy and I can't figure out were it's comeing from."
"Surge you and those who still trust you go ahead and lead us out of here, I will be right behind you, Wolfward and Zan will be behind me." "We can settle this someplace else." "And unless I get away from this blood smell my primal instincts will kick in and then I will end up being more trouble than help." "GO!!!" Enir then walks over to Zan and Wolfward. "Alright can you walk Zan?" "If not Wolfward can help you walk until you are use to the effects of the medicine." "Also if you could have your robot bring up the rear and scan for heat signitures and motion while we move along it will help us from getting attacked from behind." Then turning to Wolfward, Enir says "If Zan needs help, help him, And if the robot detects anything approuching from behind, you two move up closer to Surge and his group and I will try to stop or at least slow down whatever it is that is comeing if it is close enough to be a problem." then he says to the group as a whole "Okay Let's get moveing everyone."

OOC: Darn I missed the action part. :cry: O well maybe Ill catch the next one. :)
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He stands up and follows closely behind. "Enrir is it...you keep saying you smell blood,i don't smell anything a part from the scent of the spent gun powder from the shot i fired,i think you are just being paranoid." he said staying close to Zan and Wolfward just in case Wolfward needed help.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"No. Enir is not paranoid. This place has blood in, but there's a twist. The blood is from twelve years ago, about 36 in your time. It's just not solidified and flaked like most blood, but stayed stuck on the walls, unmoving, unable to be removed."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Yes well first, Iam not paranoid, even Zan's robot over there picked up blood in the air, and secondly" Enir looks ahead of him toward Surge " From 36 years ago? Even if that were possible, were are the bodies and who moved them?" Then walking a little faster to speak to Surge quietly "Now I know Iam new and I may not know everything about whats going on BUT we need you to tell us any info that might be of use when we go somewere strange or unusual." "It's keeping info and some other things like that a secret that is causeing the distrust within the group here." "And iam trying to keep the two seperate groups here from killing each other but I will not be able to do it for to much longer." "Sooner or later there will be a fight and some of us will die, that is inevidable." "But I want to at least minimize the casualties for both sides." And as far as Zan, like I said earlier, let me take care of him if he gets out of hand, I would rather it be a quick and honorable death for him than to bleed to death or get killed by magic." And besides, look at it this way, if all the remaining humans have turned to the side of this Anti-Werewolf regiem and all of those have to be eliminated for some ungodlly reason then he will be the last of his kind." "For this reason Iam protecting him a little more than the others." " My methods are both leathal and non-lethal. I can disarm him without hurting him." "If he tries to attack you just avoid the attacks until I can do something." "I know iam probably asking quite a bit from you but give me a chance." "I will let you ponder what I have said, and when you have decided I will be right here in the middle of the group." Then Enir slowed down so he was once agin in the middle of the group, with his sling and bolo still out.

OOC: I might not be able to post untill latter today :cry: . I have to do some metal work in the shed and I also want to try to cast a ring with a mold. Have fun and play nice :lol: !!!
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade, after being through some kind of daze, recovers at the edge of this fight. (Couldn't think of anything else.) It seemed anger was on the air, but he it looked like surge was facing off with someone.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan followed behind the group, slowly, beginning to feel the side effects of the medicine he had taken. He could overhear the coversation taking place, but didn't seem to care. To him, the world was forming into a slight blur. The gun was only making it more difficult to walk, so he dropped it. He stopped, watching as the world faded and then formed into a new one, a place of his past.

FLASHBACK:

He was prone behind a set of boulders, looking around the side of one of them, carefully observing a large tower-like structure surrounded with searchlights that were focused on the sky. The sky, however, was relatively abandoned, covered in clouds, occasionaly flickering in a flash of lightning. He turned his attention to the ground, seeing a field of dead bodies, some of which were missing limbs. Something slammed into his side, pulling him back behind the rock.

"Stay down," a voice spoke from beside him. "Incoming Drones."

Zan turned his attention to his speaker, and then nodded. It was his friend, Misha Turev, a battle hardened veteran of fourty. His eyes were filled with terror and he seemed to be praying silently. He was wearing an HR uniform, and would probably have been shot by the rest of the squad if they didn't know him so well. A buzzing began building nearby, and for a moment Zan stopped breathing, afraid to give away his position.

A bright flash of light filled the air, and then something began slamming into the rock before them. Misha began laughing.

"You aren't so smart now, are you?!" Misha screamed into the air. "That's what war does to you. It messes with your mind, or in your case, your mainframe."

Zan knew what had to be done. He quickly darted out from behind the rock, nearly losing his balance, and then circled around it with his gun raised. He pulled the trigger, firing five bullet in the direction of his attacker, a basketball shaped, hovering, robot, causing it to fall from the air. It stopped buzzing.

"Did you kill it?" Misha screamed from behind the rock.
"Yeah, I got it!" Zan responded, turning his attention once more to the tower in the distance.

Misha circled from behind the rock, holding his gun defensively, and then lowered it, seeing that Zan had already killed the robot. He also looked towards the light covered tower.

"So is that what we're here to destroy?" Misha asked.
"Yeah, that's it," Zan replied, picking the robot up.
"W-What are you doing?" Misha questioned, lifting his gun up once more.
"I'm going to repair it, bring it to our side."
"That's against orders, Zan."
"Yeah, I know. Orders don't matter anymore, though, as long as we can win this war."
Misha nodded. "Well, if the commander finds out you're using enemy weapons, he'll probably kill you."
"Yeah, I know, but the commander hasn't been around for days now. He's probably fled, just like everyone else."

A tank rolled past, making its way into the body covered field. Zan began following it.

END OF FLASHBACK...

The world returned to normal and Zan was once more following behind the group of werewolves. His thoughts didn't seem to matter anymore. He only followed behind.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"How are you feeling Zan?" "Any better than before?" "I hope your not to uncomfortable, I noticed you droped your weapon back there" "Here try one of these, they are light but are also effective for disableing or even knocking out an opponent" Enir hands Zan one of his 3 bolos and then demonstrates how to use one.

"Watch, you can either hold on the the rock on the shorter string or you can hold it in the center, then you spin it around a few times to build up momentum and then release in the direction of your target, they will spin in the air and then wrap themselves around the target getting tighter as they go, and if you aim it right they can tie limbs together or even choke the target and then knock it out when the weights colide with the temples on the head." " It's rare but once I had used one of these and it hade actually broken the bones around the areas were the rocks connected with the body." "They are also good for captureing runners and enemy fighters for interogation, because it does not kill them, it just keeps them from putting up a fight." Enir watched Zan closely, hopeing he approved of the primative and yet effective weapon.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"You ok Zan?" he asked putting his hand on Zan's shoulder,he was a little worried,but not enough to let his guard down. There was an explosion outside of the building that caused it to shake nearly making him fall to the floor but he kept his balance,still not trusting surge,he knew he could not afford to drop his guard yet.

Zan,Surge is saying that he is innocent,but to be honest with you,i really don't trust him...should i kill him when i get the chance? he asked in a low voice so Surge could not hear him.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Stoping suddenly and turned on zan's partner "No you should not! You felt that explosion, we need to get out of here and stop waisting time!" "We can settle this LATER, BUT NOT NOW!" "Come on we must keep moveing." Enir quickened his pace but still made sure he could get behind Zan and his friend if he needed to.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

The group that had now completely gathered together was waling through the tunnels. Surge was speaking as they did so. "The bloodstains you will start to see will look fresh, but they are, as I said, around 36 human years old. A great warrior known as BloodLust, for his regenerating speed of blood cells, fought single-handedly against Shades, creatures that are merely shadows filled with malicious intent. He would have been dead if he was a normal warrior, but his blood cell regeneration saved him. The blood would never oxidise and be cleared, so the marks remain."

Enir hears a voice in his head. "I am glad you are trying to keep violence from breaking out. In times like this, someone like you is what keeps forces strong, and give armies better chances of victory. Or even, keep them bound together to reach a common goal."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan flinched, trying to understand the situation better. The medicine was making it difficult for him to think. He accepted the weapon from Enir, nodded, and thanked him. The explosion was one that he instantly recognized. The HR was attacking, with artillery. He began swinging the bolo, trying to gain an understanding of the weapon, but it was clear that he was inexperienced with using melee weaponry.

"I am feeling better, a bit dizzy, but better. I'm not sure if I will be able to use this bolo to the best of its capabilities, but I will at least try. It has been years since I used a melee weapon," he spoke to Enir.

He attached the bolo to his ammo belt and continued forward, slowly, stumbling at times from the medicine's effect. He could still fight, but it would be difficult for him to aim a gun for the time being, at least until the medicine's side effects wore off. Zan turned to Fang and began to speak.

"I don't trust him either, Fang, but Enir is right. Right now, we just need to escape. I can't talk the HR out of killing all of us, because trust me, if I could I would have killed Surge a long time ago, or at least tried to," Zan responded to Fang's question.

He moved towards the robot behind him and stopped it, putting it into a sleep-mode. He pressed a few buttons on its control panel and it quickly screeched back to life, this time with bright light illuminating from its center. The lights lit up the walls around them, which appeared to be red.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Within 5-10 minutes the side effects of the potion should were off and you should be able to walk by your self." "And if you are uncomfortable with the bolo you may use any other weapon I have.....except my knife. That knife was the only thing of my families I had left after the werewolves destroyed my village. It is made of steel coated in pure silver with a dark brown leather binding on the handle, and a orange globe that you can see through for the pomel." "But anything else you may use, I have 2 slings 2 more bolos, a bow and 25 arrows, my sword, and my pair of throwing hatchets. What ever weapon you hink you can handle best, you may use."

OOC: :cry: My computer has either been infected or it is finnaly dieing so my posting will slow down tremendously. Sorry guys :cry:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He could not help but notice what Enir said about his family. "Enir the werrewolves who destroyed your village and killed your family...where they rogues. he asked putting his hand on Enir's shoulder "I hope you don't blame all werewolves for what happened to your family and village. he said quietly.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Why yes actually they were rouges." "Our village elders had made a packt with the werewolves Alph that there would be no killing of each other without proper cause, but there were some in the alpha's pack that thought they were better than humans and deserved to be served by them, so there was a challenge for leadership." "The alpha won and cast the others out of the pack." "And it was those same outcasts that killed my family and destroyed my village." "Right before I left my homeland and sailed here, I killed all the rouges, but, by then the rouges had killed off the alpha's pack." "And no I do not hate all werewolves for what those murderous fleabags did, and to do so would be to hate myself, for I to am one of there kind, your kind." And there is nothing honorable in hateing ones self." "I have learned to accept what I am and make the best of it." "Although it anoys me some times to see the others be able to shift between forms while iam stuck in this hybrid one." " But once again I have grown used to it, not to mention how much the fur helps when trying to keep warm in a blizzard.

OOC: Hey does anyone play BattleField 2142 by any chance? If so then look for 'The Badger' or 'The Werewolf Enir'. :)
O and by the way. While I was waiting for the pc to become free I was able to make a spear 8) and two bracers to go around my fore-arms :o (they are painted black and will be adding a red symbol soon) hwlwnk .
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind," he replied to Enir, becoming frustrated by the dizzying effects of the medicine. "Once we get out of this place, where will we go?"

Zan made his way towards a nearby door, using the blood covered walls for support. The robot followed behind him and stopped beside the door's handle. A blade lifted from its control panel.

"Please stand clear," the robot spoke. "Please stand clear...Please stand clear..."

The robot lowered the blade against the doorhandle and began making a screech-like noise. Sparks began flying from the door's metal, and within seconds the handle fell from the frame.

"Please proceed," the robot spoke again.

Slowly, Zan pushed the door open and moved into the room on the other side. A table and a computer resided in the room with a ceiling light hanging overhead. Zan moved to the table and began pressing keys on the computer's keyboard. Large images filled the screen, surveillence images from cameras, showing HR troops running through the hallway they were previously in. Robots were following the soldiers, similar in appearance to tanks, with flamethrower-like barrels. Zan backed away from the computer, nearly losing his balance, and then made his way back into the tunnel.

"We need to go, now! We got HR just behind us." He nodded. "They're planning on torching the place."
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade listened to the exchange. "You know what, I'm leaving. I got other things to do."
And blade starts to walk off.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He drew his sword. It would probably be a good idea to keep moving,if those soldiers catch up to us i don't think we would stand a chance against their flame throwers. he said running a piece of flent rock down each edge of his sword to sharpen it,and then put them both away again.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge stopped and turned. "You guys go ahead. I'll stop the Human Regime from advancing any further!"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Your not standing alone against them!" "Despite how much I may or may not trust you, I will not leave you behind!" Enir drew out his bow and sellected a few arrows. He then put two bolos and his sling (loaded) on the ground beside him. Holding both the bow and arrows in the same hand he then drew out one arrow and knocked it onto the bows string. Enir then places himself beside Surge and takes aim down the passage they had just came from ready to shoot anything that moved.