Dreams!

The place for anything at all...
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

A number of dreams that I have are vivid enough so that I can at least remember the large important parts of them, and turn out to kinda be like 'Snapshots' or short segments....

Couple such dreams:
Going off the side of a bridge in a car and falling to the water below

'Waking up' in bed to have two folks in MIB type suits each pointing a hand gun at me and then shooting me while I tried to hide under the blanket (i was facing them, but the bullets stuck me though my back)

I've had a couple dreams that had sequels- and they involved visiting, and revisiting a particular place.

And I have had one particular dream that played out to me like a full length feature film, it was particularly frighteningly graphic, and it involved the end of the world, a quick description would be that it was like a mix between Resident Evil, Akira, Land of the Dead, Darkcity and The Thing
was very scary, and i consider it to be the only true 'Nightmare' that I have had, and happened when i was like 13.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Actually, a funny series of dream.

on morning, my alarm, went off, and a stumbled off to the bathroomm to take a shower... then i woke up, still laying in my bed.
i thought that was wierd, got up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower... then i woke up again, in my bed.
i sighed, stumbled back out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower... and woke up in my bed again.

so i turned on my lamp, sat up, shook my head vigourusly, rubbed my face, and got out of bed, actually awake this time, and finnally making it to the bathroom.
(i should probibly mention that it was about 4:30 am and i was very tired that morning.)
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Timber-WoIf: Hehe. I've had dreams like that myself. Usually they start out where I can't move, then I can, so I get out of bed, and then I realize I'm back in bed, and I can't move again. :x
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

My entire Livejournal is pretty much nothing but dreams (and rantings about gods, the apocalypse, and other stuff that would get me thrown in the looney bin). Like this for example:
Perhaps this was a result of watching Twister before I fell asleep. I dunno.

Picture it. A town in the middle of the bloody desert, nowhere even remotely close to a source of water. There's a single road. A straight shot towards the empty horizon. All the buildings are on either side of the road, making the place pretty much one big line. It stops in a small circular dead end right in front of me. There are no buildings there. No cars or people are on the streets. It looks pretty empty. Behind me is a team of stormchasers. They, of course, specialize in tornados. Now being in the middle of the desert to study tornados is just plain silly. The only thing you'll find in the middle of the damn Sahara that even remotely resembles a tornado is a dust devil, and they are nowhere near as big or strong. The day was perfectly clear. I turn around and walk over to the table they had set up. On it was a few laptops, some papers, and a big empty glass jar. Well...the proper word is probably beaker, but I'm not exactly up on all the laboratory terms. One of the stormchasers pours this red powder into the...beaker. It goes in as powder but when it gets to a certain point it looks like it's being dumped into water. Once all of it is in it swirls around and mixes with the liquid that just magickally appeared in the glass thingy. It keeps swirling until a miniature tornado forms. I mean I've heard of a tornnado ina jar before but I've never seen anything like that before. A red tornado...what the hell kind of powder is that anyway? I stare at it for awhile and then find myself looking at the horizon. It's now dawn, and I'm looking at a blood red sky. (Fin)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Timber-WoIf wrote:Actually, a funny series of dream.

on morning, my alarm, went off, and a stumbled off to the bathroomm to take a shower... then i woke up, still laying in my bed.
i thought that was wierd, got up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower... then i woke up again, in my bed.
i sighed, stumbled back out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower... and woke up in my bed again.

so i turned on my lamp, sat up, shook my head vigourusly, rubbed my face, and got out of bed, actually awake this time, and finnally making it to the bathroom.
(i should probibly mention that it was about 4:30 am and i was very tired that morning.)

heh...did you check to see if your bed was soaking wet? You probably fell asleep in the shower and found your way back to bed. :lol:
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

Well I have to say is that I had a dream I was walking home from somewhere it was getting dark and I started walking home through a downhill area then somebody yelled out saying "There's something waiting for you down there" and this person grabbed me, Then as I turned around for a moment I saw a tall creature staring at me through some tall trees and I totally freaked out and started running and I would look back to see if it was following us but nothing was there. Then I ran in his house and he was telling me it's waiting for us outside and he grabbed a gun and loaded it up. I heard it making its way inside then he was telling me to make a run to another house but more smaller. Then I like litterally(hope i spelled that word right) jumped out the house, and ran to that smaller looking house. as I entered the house we ran and hid in the corners of the house. Holy crap I heard that thing just growling and running around the house Trying to get in then all of a sudden I woke feeling weird and scared for some reason. This was tuesday Dec 20th around 5:00 to 5:45 in the evening since it gets dark in December real early have any comments send me a message or something and I hated that dream.
"lolis"
Crimson_Alchemist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ROUGE

Post by Crimson_Alchemist »

i had a dream where i was a moose in michigan talking to my aunt sandy when someone started shooting at me.....it was a very weird dream
I wil kill those who seek to kill me.
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

I had a dream the other day that I transformed into Godzilla (the american 1998 version) but wasn't big like godzilla, was more like one of the raptorish baby zillas that hatch out of the eggs at madison square garden. definately an odd dream but was interesting when my hands started to change first.... then when I was finished changing, i had to run and keep away from the humans that were looking for me!

:shift: :howl:  :oo :reflect: :duckieinmouth:

Teenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Having the light to lead them...

Post by Teenwolf »

PROUD TO BE A FURRY
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hmm, I wonder if they still sell that godzilla firgure. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
guitarwizard
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by guitarwizard »

ive read about lucid dreams before, it was linked off another forum, i think goldenwolfen.com, it said that you shouldask youre self about twenty times a day, is this real?, and you need to get a good night sleep on no metication,drugs or alcohol, other then that, i hardly remember it, try to :google: it
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

my dreams are rare since ii have very few, most of them are strange or dont have any sense
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Teenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Having the light to lead them...

Post by Teenwolf »

In my case is it like this....when something very exiting happened, either good or bad, i mostly dream about it....the most lucid dreams i had where when i had to take antidepressants...(a bad thing happend in our family ), that was awesome...(never watch werewolf films during taking these pills and go emediatly to bed...) :lol:
PROUD TO BE A FURRY
GhostSong
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by GhostSong »

I've had my share of lucid dreams. I read soemthing years and years ago that you can will yourself to have them. Hell its your brain, why not right?

I always have lucid dreams. I'm a writer and most of the scenes that I think up when I'm awake I try to get the full sensory experiance. I've had two werewolf dreams. Heavily inspired by Kelly Armstrong. In one I was in a party store, I live in Detroit so it was a local dive. This guy was ranting and raving, as the insane homeless do. I wanted chips, I knew I was a werewolf. That I was stronger and faster and all that, so I didn't think anything when I squeezed by him down an isle and grabbed a bag of chips. Well this douche came up behind me in line. Started being a jerk. I ignored him, being the pacifist I am. He followed me into the alley -

This is where the writers knack isn't so great. You see, I enjoy the gritty realism.

- So he pushes me (occurs to me now that years ago I was jumped in an alley. Broken nose by some meth head who thought I was someone else.) I turn and tell the guy to back off, he doesn't. So he comes at me again and I grab his wrist and toss him into a wall. He glances off it, wheels and returns. He catches me in a blow to the face, which hurt in the dream, I hope I didn't punch myself. So I get mad, I recover and tackel him. I wrap my elbows under his knees and fold him in half with a pop, before he can scream my hand clasps over his throat and I growl. Holding him until he stops moving.
With a few calls placed my pack shows up with plastic bags, a garbage can, and a stolen car. We drive it out to the country, set it on fire. Shift into wolf form and leave the scene.

Not a very plesant dream but it is a disturbing window into my Sopranos saturated brain!

The second Werewolf themed dream in the series was alot nicer. I was reading Stolen at the time and this group of paramilitary dudes were capturing my pack. It gets muddled in the memories but I remember dodging bullets, taking wolf shape and hiding in old cabins in the woods and eventually having to go lone wolf to save the pack (what can I say? I like to be the hero) which involved snarling at normal people lined up to see some "freak show" kind of an event. Scaring them half to death and eventually springing my pack from a center stage ring of some sort.

I know there have been others, I dream all the time due to my sleeping all the time so when I remember I'll post em.
Wash: Little River just gets more colorful by the moment. What'll she do next?
Zoë: Either blow us all up or rub soup in her hair. It's a toss-up.
Wash: I hope she does the soup thing. It's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Last night I had a dream in which I was in an alternate version of the film "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" in which I was Pee Wee Hermans Father, and after Pee Wee left to seek out his stolen Bicycle, I had a 'MAD' Kung-Fu Battle with the bratty next-door-neigbor kids Father in Pee Wee's kitchen, with him (for some reason a frail, skinny man with a scarred and disfigured face) wielding two samurai swords, and me making due with two long pieces of overcooked bacon I grabbed off the stove, and a staff-length loaf of stale bread.

...and I WON!

Then I recovered the Highly Modified LawnMower he had stolen from me, and basked in my victory.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
If I didn't know better, I'd think someone slipped something into my dinner last night...like maybe a pinch of L.S.D....

I've had WEIRD Dreams before...but this was one for the record books. Image Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

:lol: That's weird, Vuldari.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

its a dream(strange but not extreme):
me a cook, a girl, and another guy were hanging out and i had this pet shark, then this guy kidnapps me and i like help him get thro a nervous break down that happens at a diner. all the while one of the guys becomes a jerk and he is kicked out, then the group(not me im still with the sad guy) find another person to help look for me. they then meet with me and the guys crys because he collects socks. then were just about to go back when i wake up
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Ronkonkoma wrote:I had a dream the other day that I transformed into Godzilla (the american 1998 version) but wasn't big like godzilla, was more like one of the raptorish baby zillas that hatch out of the eggs at madison square garden. definately an odd dream but was interesting when my hands started to change first.... then when I was finished changing, i had to run and keep away from the humans that were looking for me!

:shift: :howl:  :oo :reflect: :duckieinmouth:

Not a complete weird idea, if you considder that the original design of the 1998-Godzilla was modelled after a human (as well as the baby's, who were actually played by actors in some scenes of the movie).
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Kessa
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Careful I bite... hard

Post by Kessa »

Alright I'll bite.. :bone:

I've never had a dream about were's per say but when I was little and would run off and spend the night in the woods near my house. Yes I was running away from my abusive father, but I would always have my hybrid with me and when we would sleep in the middle of the night after several hours of crying I would dream I was a wolf and we were a pack... My hybrid at the time was a large timber male rescue and he was 84%

In way of dreams and meditation i have taken what I beleive to be my true shape. Mind you it was to escape the pain and horror of my life but still.. :grinwiggle:
Sevena

Re: Dreams!

Post by Sevena »

Last edited by Sevena on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Cat who walks by Herself
Mood: Stressed

Re: Dreams!

Post by Leonca~ »

I had a dream last night that I was using a mechanical spiderlike device to find something, and when I was finished I got rid of it by eating it. :lol:
Sombra avatar by Leopreston at deviantart.com