Guess we'll see how long this lasts

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
KKND
Custom Title: Werefox
Additional Details: Seriously though. I like cheese.
Mood: Bored

Guess we'll see how long this lasts

Post by KKND »

Hmph. Hardly the first forum I've ever joined up with. I have this funny tendency to drift off after a while. Guess we'll see. So what's up?

Personally, my "profile", such as it is, was thrown together in a hurry, and at the moment I'm half asleep as I've not been sleeping well. I fully expect this post to ramble. A lot. I'm willing to bet several people will read it anyway.

Uh...yeah. So, I usually join forums and such in the search of interesting people to talk to, as opposed to things to talk about. More specifically, there's only so much one can say about werewolves, for example, but someone with something interesting to say about that topic, might have something interesting to say about other topics too. Hence the...afore-mentioned typical...behavior...thing.

I just really like to debate and discuss things, really. I have a deep interest in studying things which may or may not be real, that point in and of itself being rather irrelevant. I like to discuss things like the concept of therianthropy and the variety of spinoffs that produces, or magic, or aliens, or psychics, or whatever. See what there is to see, learn what there is to learn.

I am also a die hard gamer, and have been for over 15 years now. Card games, video games, tabletop war games, you name it. So that's out there. I'm a nerd. Deal with it.

I am also soundly of the inclination to make people's lives a little more...surreal. You have been warned. I'm pretty good with messing with people.

I'm also astronomically forgetful and lazy. If you want to talk to me, seriously, IM me out of the blue. MSN is best for this. I always love to chat.

And now, I do believe I promised some rambling. Don't really know what there is that I feel like rambling about at this moment, but it really is rather funny how one can actually ramble on about rambling itself, the very concept thereof, and not really say anything on the topic of rambling whilst fulfilling the definition through virtue of action, or so I am inclined to believe anyway, for of course my sense of humor can and inevitable shall diverge from those of those around myself, thereby causing no end of difference of opinion, and so by definition of course when I say that something is, as I stated earlier, "rather funny" this is of course merely indicative of my personal opinions, feelings, and/or views on the matter, possibly but not necessarily in that order.

...yeah, I could've kept that going, but I'm tired, and lazy, and braindead. Bleh.
Why the heck are you reading this?
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Guess we'll see how long this lasts

Post by Flatline »

welcome to the pack!

DUCKY PELT! :ducktoss3:
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Nice ramble. :D Welcome to the Pack!
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Greetings, fellow nerd. Welcome to the pack.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

I am the proprietor of the Penguin Cafe, I will tell you things at random.

Welcome to the Pack.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Welcome :ducktoss3: