Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Enir stuck close to Zan as the group slowly made there way into a side ally.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

He drew his sword and followed the others in,he knew that they sooner or later would run into enemies around her somewhere,and he wanted to be ready for them.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright, keep your eyes open and double check the ID of your target before attacking, we don't want to have a fight if we can avoid it." Enir kept behind Zan with his knife ready to throw.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan made his way through one of the alleyways, careful not to make too much noise. He could hear the city life in the distance, but the area that they were in was nearly completely silent. Stopping beside a street vendor's stand, he crouched down and observed the cobblestone alley before them. At its end was another group of fire barrels and beside the barrels were two more HR guards, these two more alert than the last two. A body resided on the ground in front of them.

Silently, Zan turned to face his followers.

"Two HR recruits probably on patrol. I'm not sure why they would be hanging out around here, though. Of all the people, the HR would know not to hang out in another faction's territory. Either way, we need to take them out and I can't risk firing my gun. Can any of you guys eliminate them?"

Behind the guards was what looked like an an abandoned factory or warehouse of some sort. If they were going to get into a safer part of the city, they would need to get through the factory first.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

"I can do it safely, without arising too much attention," Surge said, "and I could probably do it without them realising it, either."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Other than that, I have my sling and a few sandstone shots, it would knock them out but not kill them." "However, wasn't it you Surge who suggested we not engage in combat, least we risk attrackting others?"

OOC: Hey everyone, there is a new rpg in the informal section called 'Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^" Everyone is welcome to join.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge tapped his head. "I never said I'd engage in combat. I just said I'd deal with them. My methods will not involve any weapons whatsoever, but will solve the dilemma."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright, then please do so." Enir said putting his sling away.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge walked boldly through the street towards the human regime recruits, almost gliding. The recruits on patrol were still on the lookout, and didn't seem to detect Surge at all. Surge ended behind the two soldiers, and whispered into one of their ears. In the next few seconds, the recruit had left, shortly followed by the other, after being gestured to come by the first recruit. Surge slowly began to walk back after his job had been completed

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well that was interesting". Then quietly to himself he said, "bloody magic of course"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Surge looked at Enir. "What do you have against magic?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked him strait in the eyes and said, "It's cheap, if you can't do something physicaly then you shouldn't be able to do it at all"

OOC: Just my opinion.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"There is a physical method of doing that. but it takes time. Something we didn't have."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang walked just a few steps ahead of the others then turned and waited for them to catch up to him,he heard a noice to the left of were the to soldiers just were,he went to check it out,but once again there was no one there.

He went back to where the others were,but heard the noice again,this time it was louder and closer to them,but he still did not see anything or anyone. He held his sword out in front of him ready to attack whatever it was that was making the noise. "Guys...i think we are being followed." he said turning back in the direction the noise came from.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Once the guards were taken care of, Zan stood back up and listened to the arguement between Enir and Surge. He did agree with Enir about magic being cheap, but at the same time he knew that Surge was right about them being short on time.

"It's done now, though, so what's the point in fighting over it. The sooner we're out of here, the closer we'll be to ending the HR," he spoke.

Slowly, he moved forward, observing the windows of the building's around them carefully. He stopped beside the entrance to the abandoned factory and tried opening it, but the door wouldn't move. Moments later, he moved to the window next to the door and kicked it in, using it as an entrance instead.

He jumped through the window and turned back to face the others. "We'll need to cut through this factory if we're ever going to get out of this place."

A noise sounded from somewhere behind him, but when he turned to face it there was nothing there. Fang was right. They were definately being followed.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir thought he spoted something behind Zan so he dove through the window, he landed and rolled forward then drew his sword. "Zan either get out there or help get the others in, I got your back covered." Enir scaned the factory as best he could. Not a single thing moved but yet he thought he may have herd a voice. "Everyone stay against the wall when you enter, we will move along the edge, I wouldn't want to be out in the open if whatever is following us decides it's done with us."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He climbed in through the window,and leaned against the wall. "I say we find whatever the hell this thing is and kill it,its playing games with us and its really starting to tick me off.

He took a few steps away from the wall and looked around,he heard the sound and again,but this time it came from inside the building and in front of them,he got ready to strike and moved slowly toward where the sound came from. "Im going to kill you what ever you are." he said softly.

He heard the noise again,and moved even closer to where it was coming from,he took one paw off of his sword and pulled his knife,this time he saw a figure in front of him,he attacked with his sword,but the figure moved with incredible speed,he suddenly felt a sharp pain his his back,he reached toward it and pulled a ablood covered knife out and threw it to the ground. "Its going to take a lot more than a flesh wound to kill me." he said

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan dove behind a nearby table and turned it so that it would provide barricade-like cover. Whatever was following them was attacking, and he couldn't tell where it was. Fang was already being attacked. Zan looked to the factory's ceiling.

A dull light was streaming through the skylight just above the room's machinery. Outlined by the light were four shadowed figures, all standing on the corners of the skylight while looking down. The skylight's glass shattered and they jumped down, also disappearing into the darkness. Simultaneously, voices echoed from the other side of the machinery.

"Fire on any visible targets," one of the voices spoke.

The HR had somehow found out about them, probably because of the parked APC. Gunshots exploded in the air, but none seemed to be directed towards Zan and the others. The HR had also walked into an ambush, so now there was going to be a three way battle.

Zan looked to Enir. "We can use this to our advantage. The HR won't know who to kill. There are going to be too many targets since whatever is attacking us doesn't seem to like the HR all that much."

Zan felt as something slammed into his body, causing him to fly into the wall. His head was throbbing, but he was able to keep consciousness. He still had the gun, but he didn't want to give away their position to the HR.

Spitting some blood from his mouth, he spoke towards the werewolves. "Over here! It's over here."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir just barely saw a shadowy figure slam into Zan. Automatically he launched a bolo at it and was rewarded by the sound of a body dropping. He ran over and grabbed Zan and the body that was now entangled in his bolo then ran along the wall until he reached a corner were there was a door. Without hesitation Enir slammed himself against the door busting it open. He then sat the creature in the bolo down and checked on Zan. "Are you okay? Can you here me?" "Take this and make sure that thing dosen't get away, but don't harm it either." Enir hands Zan a knife and runs back inside to help the others.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge approached the mysterious being, examining this shadow creature. He knew what it was. It was a member of the shadowclan - the living shadow tribe from the forests of Darkovi on his home planet. While their influence spread wide around the galaxy, few ventured to Earth. Either this one was under the influence of Dominiara's Vashnaa, the rogue shadowclanian scientist whom had been influenced by the works of genetic engineering, and eventually started to experiment on humans, forcing the shadowclan to cast him out. After that, he'd aligned with Thunderclaw.

Surge raised his hand above the shadowclanian, producing a globule of pure sunlight. Once exposed to the sunlight, the shadows began to fade, revealing a man in a black kimono, signature clothing of a shadowclanian when not in darkness. He was different to the average Shadowclanian, though. He felt the whisper of an energy within, one not human, werewolf, demon, or shadowclanian. Surge widened his eyes in understanding.
"Aaah. You've been modified, haven't you? You were just another vampire, until Dominiara's Vashnaa captured you, and infused you with shadowclan traits. Now, the new powers confuse you, and are driving you insane. You aren't sure what to do, and revoked to preying on nearby targets that seemed easy. Am I right?"
The shadowclanian vampire nodded his head.
Surge continued talking. "And I also take it you want to be free? a pure vampire once more?"
The vampire once again, nodded his head.
"I can remove the grafted DNA, but on the condition you give me audience with the head vampire of this area. Just me, unarmed. If you can do this, I'll help you in return."
The vampire pondered for a moment, and slowly nodded his head.

Surge's globe of light faded, surrounding the vampire in shadows once again. Surge placed his hand on the vampire's chest, and muttered a spell.
"Evil burns at all things living and dead,
True happiness barred by it.
Destroying evil piece by piece,
Iron will and true heart rage battle.
Twisted evil effects one's blood,
And few have might to strike it.
Use my words and inner strength,
To both remove and smite it.
This being is bound by DNA that isn't his.
Strip it down to the flesh,
Leaving what once was,
Rather than that which now is."

As he finished the chant, five bars of blue ethereal light spread outwards in lines, forming a star pattern. Surge retracted his hand as the five bars of light curve and surround the shadowclanian vampire. The light strikes the vampire all around his body, until eventually, the light fades.
"It is done," Surge boldly announced, as the shadows faded into nothingness.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC)

Both silver1 and Enir, you both had posted, but you didn't seem to read my post.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Yes I did read your post BUT I had already gone back inside before that, so apperintly you had not read mine. So if you would please, replace my post you removed. Thanks.
Enir wrote:Enir hands Zan a knife and runs back inside to help the others.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

OOC
I had a lot to read at that time, and speed reading caused me to miss some lines. The post cannot be recovered, but I have edited mine. Enir isn't in the scene, but the events with the shadowclanian vampire have been sorted.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir let out a quick howl to let the others know that they needed to head in his direction to get out. He then drew his sword and covered the exit. Suddenly, before he could even react, something slamed into his head knocking him to the floor. The last thing he remembered was being draged by something or someone and then he blacked out from the pain.

OOC:Thank you for takeing a second look, and thankfully the post you removed wasn't to long :D , I think I can rewrite it and be close to the original :D :D .
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang seen what happened to Enir and ran to help him,but when he got there Enir was gone...he was'nt fast enough.

He drew his sword and followed Enir's scent as far as he could,then lost it. "Don't worry my friend,i will look for you and i will find you." he said to himself going back to tell the others what just happened.