Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam going to wait on Zan....I really don't want to have to play as his character just to continue the story line......BUT if he doesn't post within the next day or so, I or thunder will have to do so.

A shadowclanian came inside the storage aera wanting to pester the captured wolves. " My master has special plans for each one of you." Most of you will probably be feed to some new beast he has created, while the others might become training targets for the newer recruits." Then he looked over at surge and gave a horrifying laugh, then said, "And as far as you, o mighty one, your ends are so dark and evil that no one but the master knows what they are."

Then one of the elite shadowclanians that guarded Enir came over and killed the one that just finished talking. "Leaking info to the enemy, even if there demiss is unavoidable is considered treason and is punishable by death". After a while the wolves over heard the general talking in a tent across from them, by the shadows cast by the light, he was drinking with another low rank shadowclan member. Not much could be heard, but the one thing that stood out was the comment from the general, "I can't belieave it....so thats how he was able to do it.....he was there friend........... and then he was captured, altered, and put under the effects of the mind control device?" Then they could hear no more.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang may have been tired ,but when he heard that,it made him very angry. he noticed a soldier leaning a bit to close to the side of the transport cage,and out of pure rage and anger he grabed the solder by the neck and slamed him against the side of the transport cage,he then bit into the soldiers neck and pierced his juglar vain,blood sprayed into fangs mouth,into the transport cage and all ocer the ground,just at that second,another soldier ran up and tazed fang until he passed out.

He quickly regained his vision and looked around,the city was now burnt ruins,he still had the coppery tast of blood in his mouth,and he was still in pain from being tazed. He looked to the others,but the were all still asleep from the effect of the tranquilizers,so instead of causing anymore trouble,he lay back against the transport cage and tried to go to sleep.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

OOC: Okay, everyone, I'm back! A lot has happened during my time of being absent :lol: !

Zan could hear noises all around him, but couldn't see what exactly was happening. Somehow he had been knocked out, probably by the vampires if he had to guess.

Light was returning to him, a dull menacing light that he didn't quite recognize. His arm throbbed as something seemed to be piercing his flesh, the same something that was retuning him to consciousness. The world around him was hazy and seemed to lag whenever he moved. Somehow he had been captured and was being held in some sort of net. A reptile-like creature was speaking to him.

Slowly, Zan reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled a blade from its interior. Hastily, he began slicing through the thin fibers that gave the net shape, causing it to rip in half. He crawled out of it and stood up, stumbling at times, still affected by the tranquilizer.

To Zan, it was strange. Even though the creature had captured him, it wanted him to help. Then, within moments, he realized who the creature was.

With a quick motion, he lowered the blade against the reptile-creature's head and then used it to remove the mind controlling device. For a moment he examined the device, laughing, and then threw it at the ground, causing it to shatter. Zan then threw the blade to the ground and backed away, listening to the explosions in the distance.

Angrily, he moved towards a nearby ammo crate and pulled a gun from its contents. He spun around and aimed the gun towards the creature, his friend Enir.

"Give me one reason as to why I shouldn't fire this gun," he spoke. "It seems that your loyalty isn't as strong as I believed. Instead of killing the HR, you join them."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As Zan un attatched the device Enir was able to regain control. He fell over on his side letting his head rest against the cold sand. Looking up at his friend and seeing the gun he just layed there for a minute. After a while he finnaly said in a low voice."Zan I was captured trying to save everyone else. I have been tourtured for 3 days, I was altered by some mad scientist who is, god knows were, and I have been forced to do his work for the past 24 hours."

Then looking strait at his friend he said with forced calmness, " Iam not going to beg for my life, despite the fact that I was forced to do this, and for that reason I should be forgiven." Enir took one look at the device and then looked back, "But it is still my body, my words, that ordered that attack, and I should be held responsable for it." Then looking at himself as though for the first time he continued quietly, " Iam not even myself...........there is no way for me to return to the way I was....." Then giveing Zan a connfused look, "Zan go ahead and fire.....there is nothing I can do to try and regain everyones trust....it's pointless."

"But promiss me this, the others are in cages across the path here, if you can save them,do so,and if you want.......as a last act for the good side.....I will help free them....but after that you can shoot me if you want......there is no place for me here now." Enir then looked down and awaited what ever fate my befall him.

OOC: :o :o All right!!!!! Redemption......I am free!!!!
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan again examined over the gun and then looked back to Enir. He wanted to kill him, wanted to put a bullet between the traitor's eyes, but something was keeping him from doing it. It was the fact that they had been friends at one point that was keeping him from pulling the trigger. Weakly, he lowered the gun and sighed.

"I won't kill you, not yet at least. We were friends before and as far as I'm concerned we still are. Help me free the others and then I will determine where your loyalty sits." He turned away and began moving towards the tent's exit. "Bloodshed will solve nothing here."

He turned back to face the dragon-like Enir and tossed the gun in his direction. He then pulled another gun, an assault rifle from the ammo crate and hurried through the exit, stopping on the other side, behind a group of supply boxes.

A few HR troops were around him as well as some soldier that he didn't recognize. The unknown faction was much more dangerous in appearance and its soldiers were probably capable of killing him almost instantly if he alerted them. The HR, however, was much less organized and was poorly equipped, as they had always been.

In the distance, Steel City was burning, some parts more ignited than others. Its walls seemed to be under attack by artillery and gunfire erupted from its inside. The 'City Guard' didn't stand a chance against the HR. The city was done.

Zan's mind erupted with rage. His friend had ordered the attack on the city and he had let him live. Hundreds of people were going to be killed, the rest left homeless in the wasteland around him. He could see the cages containing Fang and another werewolf that he didn't recognize. Beside Fang's cage was one of the unknown soldiers who seemed to be holding a shocking device. Zan looked to the sky and prayed silently. Moments later, he stood up and fired four shots in the unknown soldier's direction, killing him.

He waited for return fire, but none came. The area was surrounded by a few drunken HR guards who didn't seem to recognize the gunfire. The rest must have been out attacking the city. Zan ran to the side of Fang's cage and lowered the gun to the lock. He fired a few more shots and broke it, causing the door to inch open.

"Fang, we got to go," he spoke towards the apparently sleeping Fang.

Zan then looked back towards the tent, pointing towards the second cage containing the other werewolf that he didn't recognize. "Enir, help me out! Get that other werewolf out of that cage, would you?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir strode out of the tent without the gun. He touched the ear pieace and said, " All troops move out, and regroup out at the main HR headquarters in rome." Enir then did a small glide over to were Zan was freeing the others and he said, " Yes, of course I will." Enir then started to use his flame breath as a cutting torch to cut through the locks. He then ripped the door off and gave each of the others the counter for the sleeping drugs, and cut them out of the nets with his claws.

Then he spoke to everyone, " Iam sorry for the death that I have caused......I wasn't my self....but you all should go now!" I then went outside and jumped into an APC, then drove it back to the others. "Here, take this and go, ill destroy the camp." Enir then went around and placed C4 charges on all the ammo and fuel depots that were placed all over the base. He then looked over to the others. "Go now before the shadowclanians come back, they are not as easyily fooled as the HR!" Enir flipped the switch cover on the detonator as the others drove off.

Then he heared something from his right. He spun around and was takled by a shadowclanian, automatically Enir let out a burst of flames that caught the shadow on fire and sent him screaming, then he was tackeled by two more. They were trying to restrain him, but he was just able to hit the switch and set off the explosives. BBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! The other saw a huge explosion and a flash of light.

Enir blacked out for a few seconds as the flames engulfed him, but then suddenly a pieace of debre flew into the ground covering him from the blast. The other new that it was unlikely that Enir had survived but, something was telling them that he just might still be there.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

It was good to stretch again. Dusten and Archangel had succumbed to the sedatives, as expected, but time was Surge's ally. No matter how hard they tried, neither shadowclanians or humans had made a strong enough sedative for him. He still played the part though. Numerous things could be done to keep him restrained if he had shown any signs of the sedative not worknig. Now outside in the open air again, Surge felt strength in his muscles once more.

He watched as a shadowclanian ran past him, engulfed in flames. He knew in about three minutes the flames would extinguish and he'd be as good as new. After all, Shadowclanians are impossible to kill. Special methods cause them to reform, which will keep them restrained for a few days, before back to their ordinary selves.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!! Surge turned to see a massive inferno of flames from an explosion searing the area around them. Quickly acting, Surge compressed the fire with barriers, preventing oxygen from reaching it, causing the fire to burn out. Once the fire had extinguished completely, Surge felt the area nearby for life. Two shadowclanians were beginning to stand up, but before they had made it onto their feet, Surge swung a blade straight through them both, causing them to separate and begin the reforming.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir opened his eyes. He could not move due to the sever burns and the scratches from debre, he was surprised to be alive. Once again he had somehow eluded death. He knew that it wasn't likely that the others would return and search for him, but he had to hope. So despite the emense pain he stuck out his arm and tail from underneath the truck hood that had covered him at the last second. Then he blacked out once again.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge walked over to the unconscious body of "Enir." Moving the debris, Surge placed him on his back, and carried him over to the rest of the group. "Hang in there, you'll make it."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir opened his eys, almost completely dehydrated, and said weakly to his friend Zan who was standing over him. "Well....if your going to pull the trigger you should do it now and not waist any more time with me." Enir then closed his eyes and waited for the sound of gunfire.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang easily forgave Enir,but he would never get over the fact that his friend had been change forever,he wished he could do something for him,it bothered him that such a thing had been done to Enirand possibly might have happened to him and the others if Zan had not broken,the lock and set everyone free.

"I don't think Zan would do that,my friend." he said kneeling beside Enir. You my be some kind of dragon creature now,but your still the same old Enir on the inside." he said putting his paw on Enirs shoulder.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir opened his eyes, surprised that he was still alive. He thought for sure Zan would have done him in. Despite all the times Enir kept Zan from getting hurt or killed. He looked around and noticed that he was inside the APC, and they were moveing. He looked at Fang and smiled weakly. "Hey you think I might be able to get a little water?" he asked with a dry and cracked voice. He sat up with Fangs help and drank some water from a canteen. He then examined his burns which were healing well.

He decided to try and make the best of it and lighten the mood, "Well at least I don't have to put up with the smell of burn fur." He laughe quitely and then coughed a little. Suddenly he felt a sneeze comeing on, and shoved fang out of the way, throwing his head down toward the floor. AAAACCCHHHoooooooo!!!! wwhhoooosssshhhh. As Enir sneezed, flames shot out burning a small hole in the metal floor. Enir took one look and moaned.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Wow,be careful not to burn any of us with your firebreath,by the way,that might come in handy." Fang said thankful Enir pushed him out of the way at the last second. he didn't want to get any of his fur burnt off.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

*I look up and eyed everyone as I get up I say* I need to leave I will see you all in a bit Fang I leave everything I have to you and Enir. I need to "take care of something".
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked up at the new wolf," sorry about the whole tranq thing, and you should give it all to fang, iam in no condition to hold on to anything." "Iam even surprised I still have these two swords on my back from when I was brain washed."

OOC: Is your mind dirty? .... do you want to get it clean? .... are you tired of thinkin slowly? ... then speed up your thinking, and get your brain washed today!!!! 19.95+S&H+ the rest of your life in servatude to a jerk. ROFHMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

"I nod to Enir but I then suddenly fall to the ground in pain holding my chest" Ah...Ah...Ah....you...need...to....stop....know.....please....before it is too late rrrrrrrAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Even though I still hurt a little I lunged out of my seat grabbed the new wolf from behind and flew out the back of the APC. Once outside I felw away from the vehical and landed in the sand. I let go of him and backed away slowly. I didn't know what to do so I flew up about 30ft in the air and watched as the new wolf seamed to be loseing control.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

*cough* Don't...stay...Enir leave... with the others save yourself. I'll be fine just go before I hurt you. "I take off my equipment and continue too be in pain".
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"I will not leave anyone behind!" I said defiantly. But jaut in case I was still somehow within reach I flew up another 30ft and then stopped there. And looked down as the new wolf struggled with himself.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Uh then I pray for your safety "I let myself go turning into my full form, panting havely I get up and look around".
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked down in surprise as I saw a feral wolf were the werewolf had been. "So that's why he didn't want anyone around.....he must not be able to control his feral form." I flew 20 feet higher to avoid being seen easily and then thought a message to Surge's apprentice who I hoped could still read minds from this far away.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

" I ge on all four's and sniff the air looking for a meal".
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"O wow I think he is hungry to" Enir thought to himself. He flew off into the nearby forest and to his astonishment, he found a deer. Enir swooped down and grabed the mamal. Then he flew back with it. Surprised to see that the feral wolf had not gone far he the dropped the deer about ten feet infront of him. The deer had broken it's leggs but still tried to run away as the feral wolf lept on it.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

"I eat it like it was the first meal I had in age's"
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Archangel looked at Surge, and Surge nodded back.

"I felt the lycan blood in him when I fist saw him. I came to the conclusion he couldn't control it, but wanted to make sure first. I'm guessing you just received a telepathic message from Enir."

Archangel nodded, and thought about how Enir hadn't had DNA grafted into him, but he had had it completely rewritten. "I think Dominiara's Vashnaa has a new gadget. Are you sure there's nothing we can do to get him back?"

Surge shook his head. "The only two who could are Dominiara's Vashnaa, and Blackout. Dominiara's Vashnaa would have no intention of doing so, and Blackout is still recovering, and isn't even on this planet, so there is nothing we can do. Now get some rest. If we have any time tomorrow, I'll be giving you some lessons.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: