Silver Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Silver Moon

Post by Cain »

Plot: A teen girl discovers she can change into animals and could generate and retract angel like wings out of her shoulderblades. She meets more of her kind and makes friends.

I'll make my character in another post.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Silver Moon

Post by Enir »

Name: Enir Shadowfang
Race: Werewolf
Abilities: Regeneration, Pyrokenisis, Invisible when standing still, and can Comune with nature(means he can understand and speak to different plants and animals.)

Appearance:

Black fur with a silver strip going from the left cheek to the right ear.
eyes: greyish green with a golden ring around pupil.

Problem: Stuck in 'were' form. (Stands on digigrades but can also run on all fours)
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Name: Snowy Silverrain

Race: Loup-Garoup

Abilities: can commune with wolves or dogs of any kind, has two forms, human and wolf.

Wolf Form: Pure white with silver stripe running from muzzle to tail end with icy blue eyes
Human Form: Pale with long, curly hair and icy blue eyes. Petite at 5 foot four

Problems: Some of her features are stuck in wolf form. She has pointed ears and claws for fingernails. Her voice is lower and gruffer than an average humans and she can make wolf sounds, such as howling or growling
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I came outside of my den and looked up into the sky, the moon was silver, something amazing was bound to happen tonight. I walked down the path toward the cliff that over looks the valley and the lake bellow. I sat there and howled my greetings to the moon.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

Name: Rain
Race: werewolf
Eye Color: Icy blue
Hair: long flowing black hair
Skin type: light tan
Body type: slim, muscular
Scars: One right through her right eye, and one thats shaped like a wolf's eye on her wrist.
Tattoos: angel wings on her back that end right above her hips. And the full moon right below the back of her neck.

Abilities: can manipulate and generate all four elements, and generate angel-like wings from her shoulderblades as well as retract them.

History: Raised herself after being abandoned at the ageof 7. Always has a ipod or iphone on her to control her raging emotions, wants to be accepted and have friends, but doesn't know who to trust.

I walked down the streets, its was pouring rain out. I had my small waterproof backpack and my long hair held back. I saw the hair cuttery still open, and went inside.

"What can I do for you miss?" the woman at the counter asked.

"I wanna cut my hair short, but long enough to put it up in a ponytail. And my bangs swept towards the right side of my face. " I replied in a dry voice.

"Alright, would you like some water? You look and sound like you need it, not in a bad way." I nodded and sat down in the chair. "That's a beautiful tattoo. Why did you get it? If I may ask."

"I love the moon, I was born under a full moon as well. My horoscope tells me I'm guided by it, so I look to it if I feel down." I replied, my voice returning to a soothing level.

"That's wonderful, well, I'm almost done, do you want some more?" She asked, again, I nodded. I heard a loud howl in the distance, and when she was done, I ran to the source, and saw a large wolf on a cliff. I shifted and howled back.
Last edited by Cain on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was surprised to hear a reply, there had not been another werewolf in these parts for ages, let alone a female one. I quickly disapeared into the woods and went back to my den. I wasn't sure what the newcomers intentions were but I was not going to stand out in the open and find out.

OOC: Lets wait for Snowy. And see what she becomes in this story, so there is not a lot of post editing.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I stopped dead in my tracks as the howls filled the air. Werewolves? In these parts? Surely, there wasn't any way. The last werewolves had been seen long ago. There was no way there could be more. I shifted the pack on my back, brushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Well, there's only one way to find out." I muttered.

I crept through the silent streets until I came to the forest. I shed my backpack and quickly transformed into my loup-garoup form. Giving myself a brief shake, I started my trek through the woods. When the howls chorused again, I managed to make my way into a clearing. Not far off were two werewolves. I blinked twice before morphing back to human form. As I stepped into the clearing, both werewolves turned to look at me.

"I'll be," I muttered, "werewolves."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I shifted into human, surprised to see two more lycanthropes. "Didn't know there were more of my kind, odd. I'm use to being alone." i shrugged and shook my sopping wet hair and my blue eyes turned even brighter, they do that when its dark out. Self defense, scares hunters. Quite amusing. I was pulled out of my thoughts to one of the other lycans talking.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Looking from one to the other and then up at the moon, sure enough something amazing did happen. I then turned to the first one and said, "Why did you follow me to my den and what is your purpose for being here?" I then sat down and became invisible.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

" i heard your howl, just thought id check it out and see if you were a lycan or a wolf." i felt a little hated by the male. I grabbed my stuff and turned to leave.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"If you are leaveing because you thought I was going to be agressive?" "If so you are wrong......Iam just." I paused trying to collect my thoughts. "Iam not used to others."

OOC: Snowy probably won't be joining us for a bit.........some things came up.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I turned again. "You aren't the only one. I've been living on my own since I was seven.My parents decided to abandon me for some reason, and there's only a few people that even know my name. I've been an outcast all my life, mistreated, ridiculed, used, and manipulated. I'm not use to seeing let alone talking to my own kind. It's... fascinating."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked down, closed my eyes, and then shook my head slightly. "I'am not of your kind young one." I am a lycan, I can not change forms at will or even by accident." I then looked to the other one. "And who might you be, young Loup Garou."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I laughed. "Dude, I'm immortal, I look and feel fourteen, I'm at least three or four centuries old dude. My parents found out I was a freak and abandoned me, they're skeletons now. I'm no young one." I laughed, it was quite amusing.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over at the first one. "So you claim to be emortal......well you certainly act like one." I said sarcasticaly. "PPffhhhhhh" I then rolled my eyes and then turned back to the second one. "Iam Enir, what is your name?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt rejected, I wasn't lying, and it isn't funny. My anger was trying to gain control of me again. I generated my wings and flew off, listening to Never Too Late by Three Days Grace. :( :howl:  :oo
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I felt like a bit of a jerk and decided that I should probably talk to her so I let lose a low howl, signaling her back, and hoped she would return, or at least reply.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I heard the one wolf's howl. I ignored for a long while, then decided not to be a witch, and replied. *What?* I sent back.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I glanced quickly back and forth between the two of them. Finally, I spoke up.

"My name is Snowy Silverrain. Laugh and you'll pay," I shot to the male.

The male raised his eyebrow, but said nothing. I sighed before turning back to the female.

"My family is long dead, and that's all you're going to get out of me. Now tell me, how did you come to this place?" I asked, sitting on the ground.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Hearing the reply, my mood brightened a little, I then replyed, " Please come back, I wish to explain my sudden rudeness!" I then sat there with the other one and waited.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I snorted, [Don't gotta tell me that you were being rude...] I thought to myself. I trotted back, adn sat down. Out of nowhere, something hit my shoulder, peircing and went straight through my shoulder. I snarled out, in rage and pain. I don't tolerate pain well, it only p!$$e$ me off.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Seeing the dart in the ones shoulder I quickly grabed the two of them and ran for my den. It was the one place were the hunters would not find us. I was just about to dive into the den when 2 darts nailed me in the back. As I fell to the ground I gave the other 2 a toss into the den. They would both be hiden from whoever was hunting them. Right before my eyes closed I saw some man in a suit standing over me as another man with a tranq. gun tied and secured my paws.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I landed roughly onto the floor of his den, then raced back out to grab him and tell her to follow. We darted from rooftop to rooftop, back into the small town.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke to find my self inside a small metal cage with my paws bound and a muzzle over my snout. There were two men in the room. I looked around and found to my dismay that I was inside a butcher shop were the locals would get there kills skinned and collect the meat.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I followed Cain, running as fast as I could. How could the hunters have found us all so quickly? There was no way I would have made any mistake. . . unless. . .

"Cain! I think I know who the hunter was!" I shouted to her.

Cain paused, glancing back over her shoulder. I gave her a serious look.

"I think it's my stepfather, and if he's got Enir, he isn't going to take it easy on him. Or us if we're caught. We must be careful."

Cain nodded her head once. Then we both took off again. I prayed it wasn't too late.