Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Miguel »

Zan:

Zan followed behind Snipshot, trying not to alert him. The werewolf was clearly saddened by something.

"What happened to them?" he asked.

Alexi:

The man known as Alexi turned towards Fang while laughing.

"I won't become one of your kind! I can't!" he spoke hysterically. "You stay away from me!"
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

*I look behind me and stare at you* When my experamints were also most done I went home but wasen't told how I would act and that night I...I...I killed her, I killed my wife when she tried to make me see I killed her and I saw what I did. Blood their was so much blood. *I then start to cry* No more pain, no more suffering I can't take it that is why I left I can't stand hurting someone ever again.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Enir gentaly flew over to Zan and Snipeshot. "You are among friends, you are not endangering us." Enir hands Zan the keys and tells him about the deamons and the path. "And Snipes, we have only gotten this far by helping each other, and we shall help you as well." Then motioning Zan off to the side, away from the others, he said to him, " Look Zan, Iam still trying to coup with the truth about my form, and I just wanted you to know that, even though my form and race has been altered, I will still do all I can to deffend you."

Then looking up into the sky Enir said calmly while feeling the breeze flow by, "I may die alone and the only one of my kind BUT, I will not stop deffending you." "I am.....how would you say it, your personal body guard."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"You will its unavoidable,now please." fang said "Let me help you with your wound." he said not planning on leaving Alexi alone,not when he knew that Alexi was going to turn into a werewolf as soon as the full moon rose in the sky.

Fang continued walking beside Alexi. "The moon is rising now,it will only be a matter of time before you begin to change and im lot going to stay away from you because if i do i am certain that when you change you will lose control and kill anyone in your path,inocent people will die Alexi.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(@Archangel and Dusten)

The ruckus coming from everyone was making it hard for Archangel to think. Surge hadn't come back yet, and he would have easily managed to get back. It was in his nature to disappear constantly, but never at a time like this.

Eventually the noise was becoming to hard to bear. Archangel and Dusten stood up and approached Enir, Alexi, Zan and Fang, in hope of stopping the noise.
"I'd like it if you could all be a lot quieter. I'm trying to think. Fang, you were hasty, and you've probably created more trouble by biting Alexi than good," Archangel boldly said. "Now, Alexi, I have something that will do more good. Here," Archangel handed him a box of pills, "in here are tablets known as Reverters. They can be used for newly bitten werewolves and vampires, and it simply prolongs the effects from happening. One pill every month would keep a human clear of transformation until they ran out of pills. Take one, or become the creature you loathe so much. Surge and Snowvera, Dusten's sister, can cure lycanthropy's symptoms, so be patient until then."

A sudden shockwave hit Archangel and Dusten. They sensed a sudden stream of life. Looking back at the city they had left, they realised what Surge had done.
"Father, you are one mad man at times," Dusten muttered. Archangel just stared, before telling the rest. "This may seem impossible to you to comprehend, but the entire population of Steel city just came back to life. Surge has somehow managed to bring the entire city from beyond the grave back to it's former glory.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Your probably right Archangel,i just wanted him to suffer for the rest of his life for what he said about us werewolves and even though i said i would help him i had no intention of doing so. Fang said laughing evily "By saying what he did he insulted me and Snipshot,and i almost killed him for it,but did you have to ruin my fun by giving him those blasted reverter pills." Fang said sighing "I planned on killing him after he turned. Fang said disappointed

"I think i will just go ahead and kill him now." fang said taking Zan's gun from the seat of the APC,he pulled the bolt back loading a round into the chamber." "Do you have any last words but before Alexi could answer Fang shot him three times,twice in the stomach and once in the right side of his chest and watched as Alexi bled onto the floor.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir lunged in front of Zan then, knowing that Zan was covered by his large frame, Enir then launched himself toward Fang at full speed, useing his wings as a booster. "Uuuugghhh....." Enir collided shoulder first into Fang, knocking the gun from his hands and the air from his lungs. "Idiot, you talk about rouges being the only ones who want the humans gone and then you turn around and do this."

Then looking at Fang indisgust Enir said, "Your despicable, you are truly despicable." "Iam ashamed to even be in your presence!" Then, noticeing Fang lung for the gun and then point it at him, Enir opened his arms wide and extended his wings to there furthest reach(12ft. wing span). Then slowly walking forward Enir said in an increaseingly low and angry tone, "GO AHEAD, KILL ME, I DARE YOU!"

Slowly Enir moved forward one step at a time and continued, " Go AHEAD, COME ON....DO IT!!" then opening the scale that covered his heart he moved even closer, "GO ON, SHOOT, PULL THE TRIGGER, IAM NOT A WEREWOLF ANY MORE, I SHOULD BE JUST AS EASY FOR YOU TO KILL AS THAT HUMAN WAS!!" E nir stopped about a foot from Fang and stood there, wings streatched out one arm out wide while the other kept the scale from covering his heart back up.

Vashnna: Vashnna moved toward a small pool of deamon's blood kept inside a silver dish on a black steel pillar. When he was right beside it he sprinkled some sort of black powder over it and then said in a strange tounge, Aniron..... angren....... angwen......, and then the blood rippeled a little as it became pitch black in the center and then seamed to open to a view of the city from above. Useing the instraments on the side of the dish he focused on an HR APC and found what he was looking for, the other werewolves and his exscaped pet.

He decided that this was something that he could use to his advantage against Surge he left the room and went to the table were Surge was being drained. As soon as he walked in he activated the burning attachments on the table frying Surge out of his sleep. "Wake up my little pet, I have something to show you." Then with the wave of his hand Vashnna turned on a hidden monitor directly in front of Surge. On the screen was the same image that was comeing from the pool of deamon's blood.

"Look Surge, it's your friends, the one YOU ABANDONDED for the puney little maggots that live in that town." "O and look there is my pet, I must admit, the success of his alteration surprised even me." "O and look they found a human to feed on, probably one of those you just saved to." Vashnna petted surge the whole time as though he were some human's mut. Then Vashnna pointed to the screen were fang was holding a pistol, and pointing it at the human, "and look, that one couldn't get his way with the human so he shoots him!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA that's so hilarious!"

Then he saw his pet lunge in front of the other human and then face death as he walked toward the wolf who had shot the human, with his heart exposed. "HHmmmm... never expected that one, but it makes for an interesting twist." Vashnna then watched as his pet stood there and waited to be shot. "This is just great!!!" "If that one manages to kill my pet, he will be easier to catch and then disect for later experiments." Then he stuk his face right in front of surges and smiled evily. Then slapping Surge he said, "Look at what you have been trying to defend, a group of murderers and killers, sorry excuses for life." "You have just forfited your life for there survival and they stand there shooting and killing each other." "How Ironic" "I will let this all sink in, and leave this nice show on for you, so you can see what you have waisted your life for." Then laughing Vashnna left the room, to let all this sink in for Surge.
Last edited by Enir on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(@Surge) Surge just looked at Dominiara's Vashnaa almost vacantly, before smiling.
"Tough times, don't you think? Besides, Archangel is there. And Dusten too. They'll sort things out. Now, what are you going to do? You might as well do it all now. You aren't going to break me, and even with half my power drained, I can take anything you throw at me, even death."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan could hear a ruckus forming outside the APC. He signaled for Snipshot to follow and rushed outside to investigate. Fang and Enir appeared to be fighting, and behind them was the body of Alexi. It was clear that Fang had shot the man, but Zan knew that Alexi was bad news.

"Stand down, Enir," Zan spoke. "Fang was only following an order. I gave him permission to kill the man."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Enir,you should know that i would never kill you,not even if you threatened my life,i would never do that." Fang said shaking with fear and anger for the things that Enir had said to him.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: He had just exited the door when he heard Surges comment. He turned and walked inside almost twice as happy as he was when he first captured Surge. Once again his opponent was missing the true purpose of his goals. "Yes, iam sure you have much faith in your little pet apprentice." "However, he is no match for what faces him now." Vashnna rubbed his hands together like a gready child in a candy store. He waved and the screen changed to a view that scared even Surge. In the screen was a huge army of shadowclanians of every species. There was at least 10,000 in each little square formation that covered the entire screen.

After savoring the wide eyed Surge's look Vashnna smiled and said in a venomus voice, Iam going to send that whole army through the tunnels under that city you saved, all the people will be killed again, all the buildings destroyed, and your excuse for and apprentice killed or forced to abandon the others." Then smileing even more he acted as though he was thinking hard and then said," O and I have a new invention, look at those shadowclanians over there," vashnna pointed to the one corner of the screen were there was a battalion of at least 30,000 creatures that looked like liveing blades. They had curved blade like things comeing out of there forarms and shins, not to mention the blades everywere else on the creature.

"Those are my new discovery, they are called Hork-Bajir, perfect for shock troops." then picking up a small dish with what appeared to be a blue glowing slug he approched Surge. "And as far as death, that would be to easy, so I think I will let this Yerk crawl inside your head and make you my new pet." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Vashnna placed the small dish beside the struggleing Surges ear and watched with glee as the slug slowly crawled into Surge's ear, forceing the ear tunnle wider as it made it's way through toward his brain. Once inside the slug turned into a puddle like formand completely encaseing Surge's brain inside. The slug began to take control of Surge's body, first his thoughts, the creature went through every memory Surge ever had, ignoreing Surge's conciense shouting for it to stop and get out. Then it took control of the eyes and mouth, and finnaly, it took control of his motor skills. "This is mutch better than death, you are mine now, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Then turning toward the screen Vashnna ordered the Huge army to go and eliminate anything they found in steel city and anything along the way.

Enir: Looking confusedly from one to the other, Enir just stood there for a moment trying to figure this out, but it was to much, to many things had twisted his mind, first, loseing his mother and father back on the island and dealing with being,'different', then getting captured and altered right after he had finnaly come to terms with being a werewolf, and now he was asked to stand down and beliave that it was okay to kill a man that they had just rescued, who Enir had prommised to set free unharmed if he answered his frineds questions? It was all to much for him, so Enir took off into the air, toward the city's park to try and figure things out and continue to try and cope with being different again.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(@Surge)
"Heh, you think Yeerks can stop me? Mind parasites have never managed to break my mind either. My brain is much too powerful. Besides, don't you think I have a few trump cards of my own? I left a weapon with my son, one that will completely prevent you from destroying the city. And also, everything you've said and done has been viewed by the O.W.D, W.A.S.P, AND The lord of Shadows, Blackout. King of Shadowclanians. I'm sure he will love to know that you are hiding out here, and also that you have made an army. Such a shame I predicted you picking me up the moment I was weak, so I activated my relay device first!"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

*I follow Enir to see if I could help*.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: "O you mean this thing?" Vashnna held up a smashed device that HAD been flashing. "We removed it while you were resting and destroyed it before the signal could even leave the area." Vashnna then threw the device over his shoulder and then replyed, "And as far as your big weapon, each shadow warrior has been equiped with an anti-magic device AND I have given them an enchantment that will make them resistent to any elemental damage, your friends throw at them.

Enir: Enir landed on a low branch in a tree overhanging the pond. He crouched there thinking to him self while looking at his hands and wings, "How am I ever going to fit in?" "look at me, iam some crazy mans experiment." "I have no hope for a future and all I do is screw up at every turn." "First I was forced to attack a town full of inocent people who were just trying to get through there lives, then I lost someone I promissed to protect, and now it looks as though I have turned on them again." "Iam so confused" Looking up to the sky Enir asked to no one in particular. "What do I do know?"," Were do I go from here?" He then went to the center of the tree and wrapped himself around the trunk and slept.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

*I look up to Enir* You live and fight, you stay with the people who care about you no matter what you are or look like, and you get revenge on the one who made you hurt your friend's.
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(@Surge) "So, you found one device. Still, you'll have to do better than that."

(@Dusten) "Guys, we need to get back to Steel City ASAP."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang fallowed Enir and Snipeshot to the tree,he had heard what Enir had siad so he climbed the tree to talk to him. "Enir why do you say those things?" fang asked "You do have a future,you do fit in...with us,don't blame yourself for the death of all those people in the city,you were under the control of someone else and like Snipshot said,your are with people who care about you no matter what you are or what you look like." Fang said trying to comfort Enir "Now what do you say we get to the tunnels,i do not wish to stay here any longer. Fang said climbing down from the tree and heading back to the APC

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(@dusten) Dusten looked at Archangel. "Go find the others and tell them to get to Steel City pronto. I'm going ahead. If we don't, everything Surge did will be in vain. He saved a city. We can't let that go to waste. Dominiara's Vashnaa has him, and as long as the diary of secrets remains intact, we have the ultimate weapon. I'll see you when you get there!" Dusten turned and made tracks for Steel City, while Archangel took flight.

Eventually finding them, Archangel landed. "Hey."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked up and saw archangel. He stood up on a branch and gentaly floated down."Iam ready!" He said. He was feeling better but still saw no future for him, even after this whole thing is finished. There are no pthers like him, no chance for a family, but he was ready to at least kill the person who had changed him and forced him to kill inoccents. With a new flame of energy burning inside he boldly stepped forward. To his great surprise he saw a bow and a dagger laying on the ground.

There were some arrows left and the belt and sheath for the dagger was still in good condition. He took a closer look at the dagger and to his amazment noticed a small chip in the jewel that made it's pomel. That was his gear from before the transformation and experiments!!!! Putting his old gear back on and strining the bow he was now ready to move forth.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang made shure his knife and sword were both sharp,then he sheathed them both. he was now ready to fight who or whatever was ahead of them. Fang stood beside Enir looking in the direction of the city and began walking to catch up with Dusten.

Fang had a feeling that when they entered the tunnels someone would be waiting for them as soon as they entered,but he planned to go in first to see.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I follow close behind.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir followed the others, half walking, half glideing.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang stoped and waited for Enir and Snipshot to catch up to him. "Come on you guys,we need to catch up to Dusten,he is already back at the city waiting for us." Fang said still waiting for them to catch up. when he thought they were close enough to him he began walking again,this time just alittle faster than before,finally he caught up to Dusten.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

*Enir hop on my back I can run faster then you can glide*.
Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

While the others were away, Zan drove the APC into the city itself, watching as frantic civilians passed him by. There were almost no signs of attack damage, but many people were leaving the city, probably those that had survived the attack and hadn't been brought back to life.

Within a few minutes, he had arrived at the palace's gates, two large metal doors that were covered with grafitti. Surrounding the palace was a destroyed line of concrete walls, probably once used to keep the people out, but they had long ago lost their purpose. Scaffolding lined the interior side of the crumbling walls with men walking along it carrying machine guns. Zan smirked. So these were the city's defense force, mercenaries armed with outdated weaponry.

He turned the APC into a nearby alley and parked it, stepping outside a few seconds later. Closing the driver's door, he moved in front of the gate, holding his hands up to show that he was unarmed.

"Hey!" he screamed towards the guard nearest to the gate.
The guard, a slightly obese man with a blue headband, pointed his gun towards Zan. "What do you want? No citizens allowed inside the palace! Now scram!"
"I'm here to inspect the tunnels," Zan spoke.
"What tunnels? No tunnels here! Now get out of here before I shoot you."
"Honestly, do you even know what you're defending, friend?"
"I'm defending what keeps this city going. Now scram before I shoot you!"
"That's the second time you've threatened to shoot me."

Zan cursed under his breath. He would need help from the others to get inside the palace grounds. He spoke into the walkie-talkie on his jacket.

"Enir, meet me outside the palace. Bring the others!"