Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Enir heard Zan and replyed. " Copy that Zan, we are approaching your area right now. Enir dashed up the side of a building and then glided down the other side, landing beside Zan. 'What is it, you require Zan, I will help as long as I draw breath." Enir stayed down on one knee waiting for his orders.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang stopped by Enir's side and droped to one knee as Enir did. "What is it you need for us to do Zan?" fang asked readdy to carry out whatever order Zan gave him. Fang was Zan's friend and would gladly die for him as well as the others. "You feeling any better now Enir?" fang asked putting his paw on Enir's shoulder.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

*I come shortly after Fang*
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan pointed towards the gate.

"We need to get inside, but it seems that the guards here don't want us entering. Take the guards out, but try not to kill them. They're only doing their job. Once you are inside, open the gate so I can get inside as well," he spoke towards Fang, Enir, and Snipshot.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang decided that he would leave his weapons with Zan and use his claws and fists so he didn't kill any of the guards. Fang quickly moved in and knocked two of the guards out with one punch,one of the other guards fired at him but missed,he grabed the guard's gun,threw it to the ground and quickly knocked him out with very little effort. fang continued to fight the guards with out killing one of them,until one guard snuck up be hind him and fired his gun hitting Fang in the back. "Why you...." fang said grabing the guard and throwing him of of the scaffolding. "That will teach you to shoot some one in the back...You dirty rat." fang said watching Enir's back
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

FANG! drop him know, without hurting him.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir flew over the top of the wall and started to dive bomb the guards, they were so surprised that there was a dragon like creature flying at them that most didn't notice fang and snipeshot start to knock them out. After fang got shot though Enir flew down, grabed a guard and used him as a club knock the others out.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

When Fang saw what Enir was doing with one of the guards,he could not help but laugh,but he continued knocking out the guards one at a time.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As soon as the wall was secured Enir flew down and pushed the doors open. Letting the others inside. He then bowed as Zan entereed and said, "We have cleared out all the wall guards and none were seriously hurt.....execpt one, who shot Fang in the back.", "He was tossed from the top of the wall."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan smirked. "That's fine! He was the one who was giving me trouble in the first place. Either way, great work, guys!"

Slowly, Zan made his way across the palace's courtyard, a seemingly desolate brick terrace with a half-destroyed fountain in its center. Dense grass surrounded the fountain, perhaps the only living foliage in the area.

Ahead of him was the palace itself, a large skyscraper that appeared to be missing windows on some floors. Its entrance was basic, much like the courtyard's, and was missing a door completely on one side. In front of it was a row of vehicles, probably the cars that the mercenaries had been driving.

Zan moved through the tower's entrance and was greeted by a seemingly abandoned lobby that had long ago lost its futuristic appearance. The oval shaped desk in its center was cover by multiple layers of dust and was surrounded by crates of ammunition that also likely belonged to the mercenaries. In the back of the room, however, was the door they were looking for. Above it the words 'To Basement' were written in faded text.

Zan moved to the door's side, nodding, and then turned back to wait for the others.

"This is it, I think. Once we go down, there won't be any turning back!" he screamed back towards them.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang took his shirt off and wrapped it around himself tightly to stop the bleeding,he was walking just a few feet from Enir and Zan,he stoped beside the door leading to the base ment and waited with his sword drawn for Zan and Enir to Get to him.

The wound in fangs back was bothering him,and he new he couldn't get the bullet out because of where he had been shot,so he went ahead and told Enir that there was no way he could get the bullet out by himself because he couldn't reach it and he new that Enir could. He untied the shirt from around himself revealing the bullet hole in his back,as soon as the pressure was released,the wound started bleeding badly.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Just a quick notice - I'm away this week, so I'm quickly notifying you on a few things.

1) my CHARACTERS. Surge is in the hands of Dominiara's Vashnaa, so not much he will actally do. Dusten and Archangel have gone to a separate part of the city to prepare to deal with Dominiara's Vashnaa.

2) the PLOT. I would like it if no major events occur in my week's absense - namely the destruction of the city, the defeat of Dominiara's vashnaa, rescuing of Surge, killing of the innocent just to list a few. Feel free to start a war between Dominiara's Vashnaa's forces and our group though. If I can post at any time during my week's absense, I'll do so if the plot allows it.

3) a new player. Enir has got a friend to join the RP. I'd like you all to be friendly to them, and be prepared for this new arrival.

I believe that's all. Happy playing everyone

-Thunderclaw :howl:  :oo

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir quickly dug two of his claws into the whole and exstracted the bullet. To his surprise it had a cross engraved into it. Noticeing the blood still comeing from the whole Enir pinched it shut and blew some fire on it to close it. Enir then knocked an arrow and then precceded into the tunnel right in front of Zan.

Vashnna's army 1: They entered the HR base and went to the prison cells were there were hanging bodies and dead people still locked up. The got to the tunnel door and, the Hork-bajir shock troops moved forward. Right before they opened the door they activated there anti-magic devices. They then opened the door and stepped into the dark void.

Vashnna's army 2: While the shock troops went under ground the rest marched toward the city.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Well,it looks like we got a lot of soldiers to deal with,how many do you think there are Enir? Fang said taking a defencive stance,there was a great number of sshock troops,maybe in the hundreds but fang was not worried,he would rip right through them.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

*I step infront for everyone* This is not are mission, you three go find Surge I'll hold them back and what ever you hear what ever you see while running don't stop just go *My eyes turn a bright red when I turn to see you all, I smile* This is my mission know go when i'm angry nothing lives to see the light of day. KNOW GO ALL OF YOU AND FIND SURGE!
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir took off down a side path and followed it.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang turned and followed Enir. "There is know way he can survive fighting that many shock troops,not by himself...its suicide." fang said runnig at Enir's side. he could see that there was a great deal of shock troops ahead of them,an even bigger number of troops than what Snipeshot was fighting. He skidded quickly to a stop. "Do you see that? Fang asked "There has got to be at least 1,000 soldiers or more." He said with his sword at his side. What do you want to do? he asked Enir

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well we can either stand and fight or try to find another side path." As Enir replyed one of the Hork-bajir soulders ran forth from the group. Enir sighted him and loosed an arrow into his forhead. "We must decide soon!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"i say we fight." Fang said getting ready to attack. "We must not let the soldiers get to the city." he said watching as the soldiers got closer. He walked up a small hill and was surprised to see a great deal of soldiers walking toward them at least 10,000 or more,he quickly ran back down the hill to Enir. "This does not look good,there are a great deal of soldiers heading right for us,they have transport cages as well,does that mean they want us alive? Fang asked worried.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"More than likely they will kill any who resist and then weaken those that they can, so they can take them back without any trouble for experiments or....feeding the army." Enir looked around and found something interesting,a large gas pipe ran through the tunnels. Quickly Enir yelled, "You guys go back to the entrance, I have a plan that should take them out...or at least thin there ranks." Enir ran with the others back toward the entrance and the begining of the gas pipe, on there way they pulled an almost dead snipeshot out of a small group of enemy soldiers and continued on.

Once at the entrance everyone looked at Enir with confussion.

Vashnna: Vashnna watched the fight in the tunnels, "Hmmm that new one would make a great new addition to my army, wouldn't he Surge?" He then looked at the other groups of his army, cycleing through them to see were the other wolves were. Finding them and then seeing Enir shoot a shock trooper he smilled, " Yes, he was a good choice, now I just have to get him back." He then watched the group running from his army and looked happy yet curious. "Ha look at them run!!!!!" (to him self= but why???all they did was kill one hork-bajir, they didn't even really try, why is that???) Vashnna zoomed in the spy globe and followed the retreating worriors.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang stoped to see Enir carrying Snipeshot. he walked over to Enir and gently placed his paws on Snipeshots broken body,his wounds were severe,and he new that he was near death. A blue energy surrounded Fangs paws and covered Snipshots body,he wounds slowly began to heal and he he began breathing normaly again,the bue energy disappeared and fang fell to the floor of the tunnel. He was weak from having to use so much of his energy to heal Snipeshots wound,but it didn't take him long to regain his strength.

Fang turned to look down the tunnel,then back to Enir. "I have a feeling that there are more shock troops waiting for us on the other side of that tunnel,it will most likely be an ambush to capture us...so im going to go on ahead. Fang said drawing his sword and going on ahead before Enir could say anything,he walked for what seemed like forever until he could see daylight at the end of the tunnel,he began quietly walking to the exit,once he got there he went through the doorway and was netted by two shock troops. "Well this is just great." he said to himself before being shot with a tranquilizer dart. The last thing he remembered hearing before he fell asleep was one of the soldiers saying "We have one of them,take him to the master...he will want this one alive."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked at fang as though he was crazy. But he knew he would be with Surge soon and they did not plan on killing them yet. As soon as the shock troops were about 15ft from the tunnel entrance Enir slammed his clawed hand into the gas pipe and blew some flames into the gas, igniteing it and blowing flames into the rest of the tunnel. All the way down to the other end. Enir was caught in the flame but was protected by his wings that he had folded over him, although they were severly burned.

He looked out into the tunnel and saw to his joy, the chared and broken bones of all the hork-bajir shock troops. "Come on, now is our chance, lets go!!" Enir charged forward with both swords drawn. Incase the tunnels filled back up again before they exited the other side.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang awoke strapped to a streatcher,to his surprise the room was empty,but there was another werewolf chained to the wall not far from where Fang was. He tried to escape frome the straps,but was to weak from the tranquilizers effects,he quit struggling and sighed. "Well this turned out to be a bad idea." he said looking at the other werewolf. "Hey" Fang said "Are you ok there friend?" but there was no answer. Fang was begining to worry.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

*Cough* *I get up slowly and look around* Were's Fang, Enir?
Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I watched all of the action from a safe distance. The others had gained ground on those guarding the wall. I debated on whether to step in or not, but stopped myself when I noticed one of the werewolves get captured. I was pretty sure his name was Fang. I sighed before standing. Time to switch sides.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine