The place for anything at all...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Film-project

Post by Morkulv »

I didn't want to post this in the film-section since that had very little reference to this topic I think.

I've always wanted to produce my own film like any other kid, but now it seems that I finally got the time and money to do so. I also have a good friend who's helping me out with writing and producing, financing, and the project overall which is great because he and me are very much on one line when it comes to making decisions.

Its going to be a documentary about the paranormal, that will cover anything from research and investigations to interviews and backstory on the locations. Its going to be completely in Dutch, and our plan is to travel around the Netherlands as well as parts of Germany for locations that are claimed to be haunted. I know that shows about the paranormal are quite common in the US, but in Europe this subject in films is usually territory for con artists and shows to get more views quickly. Just Google people like Robbert van den Broeke and you will see what I mean. We aim to finally do a serious documentary about it, and thats also the reason why its going to be in Dutch.

We already ordered a couple of HDV-camera's, so things are starting to get rolling. :D We are going to take it easy though since we produce everything ourselves, so there is no hurry.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Film-project

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hey thats excellent news, Morkulv. I'm jealous you are doing such an exciting project. I truly hope all goes well for you. Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you to save up all the money and do the planning?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: Film-project

Post by Morkulv »

I have a bankaccount for all my savings, so that works really well. :D We are still not done planning though. We know what we want to do, but we still have to write the script that explains all the backstory and everything, among other things.

Our first HDV-camera should be arriving later this week though. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.