Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Enir placed a pack of C4 at each corner of the door and told fang to get back. Then right before he hit the detanation switch vashnna and two others came out from behind them. Seeing vashnna Enir placed the spare 2 detonators on two packs of C4 and tossed them to the guards beside vashnna and yelled, "Catch!!!". Moronically the guards did catch them, and Enir hit the switch. Blowing up the guards and sending the door flying down the hall towards vashnna. The door barly missed vashnna because of the exploding packs in the guards hands. Fang came out alone and told us that Surge was behind some shield that he could not penetrate. "Welcome back, enjoy your vacation?"

OOC: Last sentance has been edited....
Last edited by Enir on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

"No,we did not." Fang said "It took you guys long enough,Vashnna tried to alter us both."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I watched the group reunite with detatched interest. Yippie, now everyone was going to be mad at the loss. Which would mean my commander was so not going to be happy. Sighing, I turned to leave, but not before one of my weapons dropped. I swore hotly under my breath as they all looked up. Oh crud.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Please forgive me if iam out of turn. Iam just currently confused as far as the posting order.

Vashnna: "You, General attack them!!!" He said pointing toward the female werewolf in a grren military suit. She replied, " I don't think so, I think you should do it your self." She stood her ground. Vashnna pulled out a small button and pressed it, causeing a shock collar to go off around the females neck. "Do it now or I will keep you no longer, you useless mut. With no choice she launched her self at the group with dual daggers.

Enir: Enir launched himself at the opponent and blocked the daggers with his two swords. Then avoiding two slashes he skillfully riped the collar off and knocked her out useing his tail and one claw. "Now what will you do Vashnna, are you going to cower behind any more people you have forced to fight for you?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge speaks up this time. "You know, you could have just untied me and let me come out myself. Now I'm more or less powerless."

(@Dusten) Bashing the staff into the ground, A huge shockwave blasts outwards in a 100 mile radius, but strangely, nothing got damaged, or even seemed effected. Wondering whether it had worked or not. Thinking that he had done his best, and if it had worked, no one without surge's DNA would be able to remove it, it would be safe. Remembering Surge, Dusten spprinted as fast as he could to try and help save him.

(@Surge) Surge felt the shockwave, Surge laughed. "No one attack anyone. Your weapons won't do anything. every attack has been rendered useless."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

*I do a deep growl at Vashnna*
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: Just to check Vashnna targeted Enir and tried to fire but he power cells in the plasma cannons had been depleated and all they did was drop down into the stand by mode. "So, your little runt finnaly got to an acceptable level of magical control." But that matters not I will still have victory." Vashnna then turned into a shadowy puddle on the ground and flew past the werewolves and closed the secondary blast doors over the entrance. At that moment the harness and visor self destructed, blowing a hole in the floor and releaseing 3 deamons that were being kept in a cell bellow.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Not read anything since last post, this is a fast typed notification saying my laptop power pack has died and I may be less active for a while Sorry I can't post right now)

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

OOC: sorry to be a hassle. But i'm back...what happened?
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Surge was captured by the evil scientist Vashnna after he had captured my character and turned him from a werewolf to a drakkin. Then he captured fang. Now we have busted into the scientists lab and rescued fang....however surge is trapped behind a spirit barrier and vashnna has sealed a second door over the one we blew out. Now we are at a stand still because Thunder's laptop's power supply has died on him.
Last edited by Enir on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang growled and then punched the door. "Great,locked in here now." he said punching the door,he then turned and killed two of the the demons with one swipe of his claws.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(My laptop's died, but fortunately I have other places with internet access! (Unfortunately...Not for Twelveeky2 :( ) As a result, I can still post, but not quite as frequently.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir flew forward and grappled with the last one. It was a long strugle but Enir finnal threw the beast back down into the cell and pierced it's heart with both swords.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade had been gone for awhile, checking in on some people. He had one final destination...uh
OOC: location please?

Adopt your own!
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

OOC: evil scientist Vashnna 's lair trapped in a room.
Adopt your own!
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade had to talk to a friend of his that worked for a scientist. Maybe this person would know where to find what he needed.
Blade approached the lab building. The front door was unlocked, strange in this day and age. Inside was a hell hole. It looked like there was a fight.
"Hello?" Blade called.

Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Thank you Enir for playing Dominiara's Vashnaa so well for me, I'll take it from here.)

Dominiara's Vashnaa was pacing the room behind the spirit barrier. He knew as well as Surge that there would be no way for them to get through without help, but he knew that they would find away through eventually. Thinking for every possible way to use Surge to his advantage in this situation. Use his dark form? No, only Thunderclaw had managed to control it. Hearing footsteps, Dominiara's Vashnaa turned to attack the intruder. Noticing the intruder was Thunderclaw, he stopped the attack, bowing low.

"Thunderclaw, as you see, I captured him. However, his friends have seemed to have gotten a little out of hand."

Thunderclaw walked towards Surge, looking at him. "You didn't catch him at full strength, obviously. You must have caught him while he was injured. Now that is just like you. Cowardly hiding behind another factor to do damage. Your army has also failed."

"What? No! That isn't possible. All the people strong enough to stop that army are down here, fighting to get..."

"No, you missed two factors. Archangel and Dusten. They received the task of preventing your army's advance. They have Surge's guardian staff with them, along with it's effects to negate all the attacks thrown at the city or it's people. The town cannot be attacked or destroyed by your forces. You have failed once again. And now you are wondering what to do with Surge."

"Dominiara's Vashnaa sighed, and straightened. "We were thinking of using a parasite to..."

"There will be no parasites. Even at his level of strength, Surge is more than a match for the strongest parasites the galaxy can throw at him. No, the only thing left at your disposal from Surge is Blacksoul. Extract it, and use it as a weapon against his friends."

Dominiara's Vashnaa nodded vigorously, as Thunderclaw turned and left. approaching Surge, Dominiara's Vashnaa grinned evilly. "You heard every word your father said, so I won't waste my breath." Clicking his fingers, a large machine came down from the ceiling, and pointed itself directly at Surge's chest. A beam of blue light flashed into Surge, sucking a darkness out of him.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir heard someone calling and there voice sounded familliar. "We are in here, and be vary careful, there might be more deamons!"
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Ugh as soon as we get out of here I am going to do some serious damage to that scientist freak. *I then let out a savage howl*
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang went over to the female werewolf and knelt beside her,he knew that she was ok but he was not sure how long she would be out for since Enir had knocked her out. Fang sat leaning against the wall beside her. "Find a way to get out of here,i'm going to stay with her until she awakens." he said using his right knee to prop her head up.
Last edited by silver1 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"No fang..I knocked her out, I shall take care of her till she awakens,and besides, they need you, I am of no more use here." I walked over to the unconcios werewolf and knelt beside her, and smiled reasureingly toward fang as he went over to the others. "O and hey, take this." I tossed him my XM-8 and loaded the P-90 so it was ready if I needed it.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"You shure you want to stay back here instead of me Enir? I think that when she regains conciousness she might be more comfortable seeing another werewolf and not the person who knocked her out." he said looking from Enir to the female werewolf.

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Do you like her Fang? :wink: :D :|
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked at Snipshot. "Im going to be honest with you,yes i do." he said turning back to Enir. "Go on Enir,i will stay with her."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Once again, Iam no longer needed here, you must go help them, and besides, I must apologise when she wakes." "She had no intention of fighting and I knocked her out." I then tossed on blade to fang and said, "Go and quit wasteing time, Surge might not last to much longer.