Silver Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Silver Moon

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I watched Cain and Enir with mixed feelings. Enir's howl of pain had brought me running, but I had hidden when I saw Cain. Sighing, I sank into a crouched position, resting my hands on my knees. The murder of my family flashed through my mind. I stood quickly, ignorning the flashbacks that taunted my memory as I made my way back to my room. Sitting down, I put my face into my hands and wept.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

My sensative ears heard someone crying. I slowly got up and followed the sound. I still didn't feel to happy but my curiosity and consern was greater. I knocked on Snowy's door and then slowly let my self in. "Hello?" "Iam sorry if my howl disterbed you."..Then I noticed the tears comeing from her eyes. I slowly moved beside her and lifted her head with one furry finger. I then whiped away one of her tears from her cheek and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with, or anything you would like to talk about?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped at the voice, before looking away. Hurridely, I wiped at my eyes, smearing away the tears. I shook my head quickly, flashing him a smile.

"No, no. I'm fine. Just. . . bad memories."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"If you wish...I can stay with you for the night?" I was hopeing I could stay and hang around someone who might understand what I was going through. 'Or...if you don't want me around then...I will leave you alone, it's up to you."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I heard it all, everything, sensed every emotion, every thought. I snorted, and grabbed my iPhone, then put of Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day on.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish some one up there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's f*** up and everything's all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Always knew I'd be alone, and it was quite obvious when we all met that they'd end up as mates. Pretty d@mn obvious.

I wrote a note, and left, they wouldn't need me anymore, and it was time to move on now. I changed my fur, and eye color, as well as my skin color and hair color. I use to be able to shapeshift, but it got pointless after awhile, so i stopped. I had white fur and piercing black eyes, my hair was a pitch black with silver highlights, and eye were a dark green. I walked down an empty street, how ironic, right?
Attachments
Note to Enir and Anna.JPG
george-alone-19.jpg
I_Walk_Alone.jpg
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We heard the door shut and we both went to the window. As we looked out we saw a wolf run across the street and into the woods on the other side. It looked like cain but her appearance was different. I ran down stairs and back up. I had found a note and read it to snowy. I looked out to were I last saw cain and then looked at snowy and said, "I am going to follow her, we need to stick together...and besides.....we owe her for the help she has given us."

I opened the window and lept out of the 2nd story balconey. I then darted across the street and started to follow the scent of what ever chemical dye she had used to change her appearance.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I heard them following me. I'd hoped they'd never make me do this. I turned swiftly and roared out at them. I shifted to my hybrid form. I roared again, this time they stopped and gave me a scared look. I blocked my emotions off, then darted off, as fast as I could go, losing them and kept running til I got to my old home forest. As soon as I found a secluded space, I sat down and cried. It hurt me so much to scare them off the way I did. I cried myself to sleep that night.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As we followed she suddenly turned and roared at us, she scared snowy a little and sent a small shiver down my spine, was she actually going to attack us? She roard out a second time. I was more surprised than scared, and snowy looked a little shaken by this as well. We turned and headed back to the house. But about half way there I said, "I don't care if she rips my throat out, Iam going back and talking to her." I then quickly launched my self back to the spot were she had roared at us.

At that point I started to move slowly and quietly on all fours through the woods into an older section that was not visible to the road. I stoped at a tree that had her sent all over it. I knew she was somewere close, I could smell the dye but I could not find a way around the trees that acted like a circular barrier around her. So I went to the nearest tree and climbed into it. I then waited for her to come out, I was not going to leave until I had some answers.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey guys, um, I'm gunna insert a new character, kay?

Name: Gabriel Sylar
Race: Lycan
Bio: Unkown
Appearence:
Zachary_is_the_bad_Lycan_by_TeaForOne.jpg
IC:

Amber's POV

I stayed silent, not wanting to have Enir or Anna to see me. I heard a low growl from behind me. "Who are you, tresspasser?" He snarled quietly.

I shivered, voice so low, and dangerous... kinda hott...^^

"My name's Amber, Amber Cain. I just need a place to hide for a few hours, maybe a day then I'll leave. I swear." I felt a hand on my shoulder, and a mouth near my ear.

"He wants you, did you piss him off? I can get rid of him..." He whispered, menacing tone gone, but voice still low.

"Don't kill him, or hurt him, just scare him off, please?" He left. I went deeper into the cavern.

Gabriel's POV

I left to find the boy. He was sitting above on a tree. I moved swift and silently, shifting to werewolf, then leaping onto him with my hand holding his throat against the ground. "Leave, she's mine, she doesn't want you hear boy, got it?" I let go of his throat and shifted, deciding I look much more threatening in human form with my eye unnaturally pitch black. I walked home, following the other wolf's scent. She seemed to be lonesome. I looked back and saw the boy chasing after me. I was about to shift when the female leapt at him and pinned him to the ground. She growled and threatened him to go... 'Home'. I stood in shock at how dangerous she actually was. I... liked it. I smirked.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Iam not leaveing until I get some answers!" "Why help us and rescue me and then just up and leave on us?" "And you are not alone, we are your friends!!" I looked at the ground and said, "Or is this how you always treat your friends?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Gabriel's POV

i growled, at random, i feel strongly protective over the female. "Voy she said to leave, it would be wise an logical to do so." i barked. I walked over the female and wrapped y arms around her waist. I felt comfortable.

Amber's POV

"Enir go back to her, i am alone, and you both were only aqquaintainces. You don't know me, or how I live. Just go. Now before I'm forced to hurt you." i felt the male's arms glide around my waist, its was nice.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Well then you will just have to attack me, because iam going to do whats right and stick to my friends." I rolled out from under her and pinned the male. "And you stay out of this, I have no ill will against you but if you don't stop interupting then I will have to show this pup some manners." I slowly let him up and prepared to do exactly what I said.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I dont know why, but i got really pissed when enir pinned the male to the ground. I tore him off and he flew into the trunk of a nearby tree. I helped the guy up, and he... Kissed me... I didnt know what to do.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Picking my self up off the ground I re-entered the are and said, "Your going to have to do better than that if you want to deter me." I then pushed myself back up off the ground onto my legs, I would not be able to do much on all fours but when I stood up I was able to use my hands.

OOC: He normaly stays on his legs but he will go on all fours so he can run faster. :wink: :lol:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

They were both idiots. Complete and utter MORONS! Running through the forest, I ignored the sound of crashing behind me. Bloodhound shrieks echoed through the air, making my blood run cold. My feet pounded against the forest floor, branches scratching me here and there. I had no clue how they had found us so soon, but they did. I shrieked as a bloodhound jumped out from the bushes, snapping at my heels. There was no way I was going to escape. So I did the one thing I could. I screamed:

"HEY! IF YOU GUYS CAN HEAR ME. . . HELP!"

There was a brief pain in the back of my head. Then, everything went black.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I heard Snowy scream and said as I ran at full speed to help her. "We are not finished, but it will have to wait." I saw a hound snapping at her heels and quickly gaining. I let out a huge roar and slammed into the side of the dog, snapping it's spine. I was then attacked by 3 more of them. We rolled and restled around, each trying to kill the other. I grabbed one and smashed it's head on a rock, and right then one grabbed my ankle. I picked it up, ripped it off and threw it into the trunk of a tree about 40 ft away. The last one found a grip around my throat. I grabbed it's jaw and pried them open, snapping off the bottom of the jaw. Completely exauhsted and worn out, I fell to the ground and passed out.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, my head was on fire. It felt like someone had taken a hot poker and smacked it into my skull. Groaning I sat up, and froze. The massacre that lay around me reminded me of a battlefield. Bloodhounds lay like wasted carnage on the ground. Enir lay collapsed on the ground.

"Enir?" I called softly.

I crawled over to him, shaking his shoulder.

"Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead." I muttered.

"Well, my dear, it's been a long time."

I froze at the cool voice from behind me. I turned like you would see in those bad horror movies to stare into the face of Jona Moorson, my stepfather. The gleam in his eyes made me shiver. I screamed as he grabbed my elbow, dragging me away from Enir.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Hearing the scream woke me from my rest and gave me a sudden burst of energy. I lept on top of the man and slashed his tranq rifle in half. I then held him up against the tree and waited for snowy to decide what to do with him."If you ever try to force her to do anything she doesn't want to I will slay you on the spot, so don't move."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shuddered at Jona's laughter. Something was definitely wrong with the man. He held his arms wide.

"Kill me if you must, but I'll warn you now. That girl belongs to ME! She owes me more than her life. Besides, what makes you think I'm the only one? There are others. Others that know of your kind. Others that will know to hunt her AND you down."

I ran forward, grabbing Enir's arm.

"Just let it go. Please just let it go." I whispered. "Let's go find Cain."

Enir didn't look at me, merely tigtening his grip on Jona. I huffed.

"Fine, I'll go find Cain."

I turned and sped off towards the woods, searching for Cain.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at snowy and then to the man, " I don't want to see you around any more, do you understand?" I tossed him into a bush and sped off after snowy.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Gabriels POV

After the boy left I carried the female to my cave and she fell asleep in my arms after I layed us both down in the far corner. I heard footsteps near the opening and carefully got out of the female's arms. I saw another female, only white fur, and the boy was with her. I growled. "Boy, she's asleep. Leave her and I alone. I will enforce the fact that this is my territory and u are tresspassing. Leave. Now. With your girlfriend." i felt the female from earlier place her arm around my waist and sigh.

"Enir, Snowy, i told you both in my letter why I left. You dont need me, and im not the person to be around. Go away." she buried her face into my shoulder."

"Go. If she doesn't want either of you here, whats the point in stressin her out? Get off my territory. I am being polite compare to what I've done to people of the past who've tresspassed. You're standing on their graves."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I growled. Okay, lover boy was really starting to tap dance on my last nerve. I stepped forward, ignoring Enir's warning hand on my arm.

"Look Cain, I know you don't want us to follow you. I know you said you don't need us, but that's not important right now. What is important is that my stepfather has managed to find out about all of us. If he found Enir and I, he'll find you."

I turned my attention to the man.

"And you, don't go macho on me. Don't say you'll be able to protect her and save her and all that crap. Trust me, my father promised me the same thing and it only earned him an early grave."

I stepped back, looking from face to face.

"The only way any of us are going to be able to survive is if we stick together. Otherwise, we're all dead."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was still warn out from fighting those stupid dogs, and I tried my best to stay awake but weirryness overtook me and I colapsed there in the entrance. My wounds started to heal slowly, but it would be a while before they disapeared.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped as Enir hit the ground. Kneeling beside him, I put one hand on his shoulder. I looked up at Cain.

"Help us."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Gabriel's POV

I lifted the boy from the ground and carried him to a nearby abandoned den, with the white female in tow. Turning towards her on my wayback to my female; "You both may stay here. Let me warn you girl, you stress my mate out, i will not hesitate. I'e down too many deeds you cant even imagine. I've killed too many over my past 3 centuries of life. Don't tempt me, nor disrespect me. It is not wise." I took off to my female before the girl could reply with a disrespectful remark. I held... Amber was her name.... I held her in my arms last nite. She had a bad dream and snuggled into my chest. I had been miserable all my life, but when i met her, a light entered. She had a silvery white-

She's changing... Shifting... Black hair, fair skin, black tank and very skinny jeans. She was beautiful. I wanted her to carry my pups, but that is up to her, and sometime in the distant future. I held onto her tighter. She was my savior, my Angel.