Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by silver1 »

Fang caught back up with Anamoly. "That was funny what you just did to Enir,Iwonder how much long we are going to have to run because im starting to get tired." he said breathing heavily
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shrugged my shoulders, but couldn't blame him. My legs were starting to burn, and my breathing was coming faster. No matter how hard they had trained us in the HR, some things just did not cut it.

"I don't know, but hopefully soon."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Ha Ha A race Awsome *I start to run hard to catch up*.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

"Iam not here to compete, my goal is to make sure we all stick together and survive." Enir said as he easily glided to the front of the group, and he wasn't even breaking a sweat. There were two guards at the door to the vehical storage. Einr skip/glided into the one and knocked the other one out with his tail. Then melting the number lock with a little flame he then rammed the door and hotwired a jeep. He may have been born on a island without anything more advanced than crossbows and swords, but the longer he survived in this high-tech environment the more he learned.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I paused, taking small gulps of air.

"Way to go," I stated. "Now, let's get the heck out of dodge before. . ."

I jumped as a roar sounded behind us. I quickly ran past them, into the darkness of the room.

"Ladies first," I called over my shoulder, chuckling as I went.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang turned and drew his sword,he really did not like the sound of that roar. "Hey guys,i don't know what that was,but i really think we should get out of here now." he said sheathing his sword and climbing into the jeep.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge followed in after him. "You're right. That's BlackSoul, King of the demons. His roar can destroy our skulls should he get within two hundred metres."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Sounds like a bad man, anyway I need to get my equipment before sun rise i'll catch up a soon as possible. Here TC hold on to this just blow into it when you need to find me *I hand him a whistle* it has a special high freguence.
Last edited by Thunderclaw on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editing a word (starred)
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

After everyone was inside Enir slammed on the gas and drove through the thin sheet metal door. They took off accross the base and drove through the toll booth bar. They sped off accross the desert, trying to getas far away as possible.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I yelped, grabbing on the seat for all I was worth. My teeth were clacking against one another harshly. This gave a whole new meaning to the term bone jarring ride.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang laughed at seeing Anamoly's teeth knocking together as each rut was hit. "Fun isnt it?" he asked being sarcastic

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked back long enogh to reply, "You could aways walk........and then get eaten."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I narrowed my eyes at him, pulling my lips back into a vicious snarl.

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much. This is the most fun I've had in years."

Was I the only one that could taste irony on the back of my tongue? I didn't relax my death grip on the seats, opting to click my teeth in anger. I cast my gaze over to Fang.

"Okay, so what do YOU want to know about me?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

((I'm back!))

The world seemed to rumble as Zan awoke.

His head throbbed with pain, and so did his right arm. Somehow he had been knocked out in the tunnels; he didn't quite remember how, though. All that he remembered was preparing to set charges on something, but he never actually set the charges.

Within moments, he leaned up, trying to familiarize himself with the surroundings, but nothing around him was actually familiar. In fact, the new place was very alien.

A small lightbulb rocked above him, squeaking each time it moved. A thin layer of dust covered its exterior, and it seemed to be driven into motion by some sort of larger force. The rest of the room was relatively empty, furnished only with a couple of steel dressers and the large metal bed that he was sitting on, all of which were beginning to rust. In the room's corner, a small, hatch-like door resided in the wall and seemed to be completely deprived of any way to open it.

Zan stood up, feeling as a painful sting jolted through his injured arm. He hunched forward, trying to relieve the pain, and then continued moving, towards the hatch-like door. Using the wall as support, he leaned his ear against the door, trying to hear anything that may have been happening on the opposite side.

"I want them alive, captain. The whole city is in uprising because of what they've done," a metallic voice echoed through the metal.
"Comrade, you know I can't do that. Werewolves don't cooperate like humans. They're far too aggressive. They won't give in to any offer we make, and you should know that. For goodness sake, their species lives among the people of your city. You should know that," another voice responded to the first, fearful sounding.
"Whatever they've awoken in the tunnels threatens the very foundation of Steel City! Just because the snow and wind keeps everything away from your homeland doesn't mean that you'll be safe forever, captain. Your emperor is a fool that doesn't realize the reality of the situation. If Steel City falls, Serovia is next to fall." The first voice paused. "I don't care how it's dealt with; just get me those werewolves and the one called Surge, alive. Dismissed."

Zan backed away from the door, nervously, and then seated himself back on the steel bed, clamping his arm painfully. A minute later, the hatch-like door opened, and through it moved three men, two of which were dressed in green military fatigues. The third man, an elder compared to the other two, wore a golden officer's military uniform and a captain's hat. A messy beard covered his face.

"You are awake, I see," he spoke towards Zan, signaling for one of the guards to close the door behind them.
"Have been for a while," Zan responded, agressively, not trusting the man.
"Well," the elderly man smirked and clapped his hands sarcastically, "welcome to my ship, one of the most advanced in the Serovian air-fleet, the Silver Dawn. I am Captain Uvanovich, and as long as you are aboard my ship, you will follow my rules."
"And let me guess," Zan paused. "You work for the HR, a mercenary, right?"
"No; in fact, I hate the Human Regime, or at least now I do. You see, we Serovians aren't like the people of Steel City. We despise those that don't respect us. In fact, this ship used to belong to the Human Regime. My men captured it only a few years ago on a mission to aid New Richlend."
"I don't care about the history of your ship, Uvanovich. What do you want with me?"
"We want you to do something for us since we saved your life," one of the soldiers behind Uvanovich spoke.
"Shut up, private, or else I will have you shot," Uvanovich replied to the soldier. He then looked back to Zan. "Unfortunately, it is true, rebel. We need you to work for us since we saved your life. We want those werewolves, the ones you were working with, alive."
"I can't do that."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't know where they are," Zan responded.
"We do. We've been tracking a vehicle that left the tunnels in some hours ago."
"And why do I have to get the werewolves for you? Why don't you just blow them up like you do to the HR?"
"Believe me, rebel," Uvanovich paused, "I would if I was allowed to, but the congress of Steel City wants them alive."
"And why is that?"
"Some demon creature has been awoken because of them, and quite frankly I don't want my own city to be threatened by it later on in time."
"So that's why you're working for them."
"Yes, it is."
"Well," Zan laughed annoyedly, "it seems that I have no choice but to cooperate."
"Yes, it seems you don't." The captain turned away and opened the door. "We will arrive at their location ETA ten minutes. Remember, we want them alive. Go down to the cargo hold in the lower deck of the ship. We'll drop you off from there."

The captain and his guards left the room.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge took a deep breath in and relaxed. Now outside, the staff would be working, and no violent actions could work against anyone so long as they were within the city. Not even BlackSoul could, and that meant they were safe...for now

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Calm down." fang said resting a paw on Anamoly's shoulder. "I was just having a little fun with you." Fang said smiling. He sat beside her. "How did you end up being under Vashnna's control>" he asked,his curiosity getting the best of him.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I blinked before sighing.

"My family was murdered by the HR when I was young. They gave me a choice. Die or join the HR under their alliegience. I chose to live. However, that hasn't stopped me from switching sides behind their backs a few times around. I choose the side I'm on. Nobody chooses for me."

I left it at that, clenching my jaw shut.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir was forced to stop the jeep about 20 miles from steel city. The combined weight of everyone and the desert heat had over taxed the engine and it had overheated. "We will camp here for the night and then press on tommorow.....and with any luck get some water in the process." Enir then went about 10ft from tthe group and pitched a tent, then layed down outside of it and blocked the sun with his wings. He then add, there is a tent here if anyone wants it.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

For a moment, Zan sat on the metal bed trying to think of an alternate path he could take to save his friends. The only reason Steel City wanted the werewolves alive was to execute them in front of the people.

He then stood up and made his way towards the room's exit once more, this time much quicker than before. A loud beeping sound began to fill the air around him, and within moments he found its source. A large room resided on the door's opposite side, one with metal flooring and a large window that jutted out, over the world below. In front of the window was a small panel filled with computers, all of which gave of some sort of code. Two men wearing helmets were seated in front of the panel speaking a language that he had never heard before.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Uvanovich's voice spoke from Zan's side.
"What? The fact that you stole an airship from another faction?"
Uvanovich chuckled. "Rebel, where are you from?"
"New Richlend originally."
"You tell me that your people never used HR weaponry."
"No, we did." Zan sighed. "It didn't make a difference, though, since we lost the war anyway. In fact, if I recall, we asked Serovia for help, but none came until it was too late, almost as if your people wanted us to be destroyed."
"Sometimes the weak have to be removed to make room for the strong," Uvanovich replied.
"Yeah, in a way you're right. In this world that quote couldn't be any more true," Zan spoke.
"Captain, our ETA is five minutes," one of the ship's pilots spoke in a poor Serovian accent.
"Well," Uvanovich spoke and turned towards Zan, "it seems that you should be getting to the cargo bay. I don't like my ship being grounded for any longer than it has to. A ship like this makes an easy target on the ground. Good luck, rebel."

The captain moved away and stopped beside the two pilots, speaking in the unfamiliar language. Zan turned and went the opposite way, down a long metal corridor lined with beds. He stopped beside a set of double doors and pushed them open, revealing a rusted metal spiral-staircase. Slowly, he began descending down the stairs, feeling as the staircase wobbled beneath his weight. Eventually he reached the ground down below and found himself in yet another empty room, a much larger one. A man wearing a mechanic's suit was seated on a chair in its corner.

"You are rebel, no?" the man on the chair questioned.
"Yeah, I'm the 'rebel'," Zan replied.
"Captain told me to give you vehicle to use, over there," the mechanic pointed towards the side of the large room, towards a heavily armored jeep that was covered with barbed wire.

Zan walked to the jeep's side and examined over its exterior. The faded emblem of the HR could be seen along its side, but was almost to the point of being invisible without plenty of light. Mounted on the jeep's back was a machine gun, and, just like the jeep, it was also slightly rusted.

Zan seated himself in the jeep's driver's seat, feeling as the pain in his arm began to return. A loud screech filled the air and a voice replaced it.

"Rebel, this is Captain Uvanovich. We're approaching the drop zone; ETA one minute," the voice spoke.

Three other men approached the jeep, all heavily armored, and seated themselves inside it. One of them spoke and seated himself in the gunner's seat:

"We're here to make sure you follow through," the man spoke, loading ammo into the turret.

Zan turned the jeep's ignition and waited for the bay door to open.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge returned to Steel City to keep an eye on things. He couldn't leave his staff there - it's power would weaken should he stay to far from it, but he could leave it there until hostilities passed. Surge told himself once they had moved on, the city would be clear of trouble. Returning to the campsite, Surge prepared to retrieve the staff the second it would be necessary.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I headed into the tent, flopping onto the ground on my stomach. I closed my eyes, sighing deeply. I had probably just signed my death warrant with Vashna. There was no way I could go back. I ran a hand through my hair, resisting the urge to yank it out by the roots. This wasn't going to be easy. . . I just needed to. . . sleep. Peaceful blackness enveloped me.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang fell asleep laying outside the tent that Anamoly was in,he had not slept in a while so as soon as he lay his head on his arms he fell asleep.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The world began to rattle, and, within moments, a powerful blast of air struck the jeep, pushing it backwards a few inches. The bay door was beginning to open. Within ten seconds, the door had opened completely.

Zan pressed the jeep's gas pedal, causing a thin sheet of smoke to fill the cargo hold, and then drove outside, landing firmly on the desert ground. The airship took off moments later, leaving him and the three others behind.

"Rebel, can you hear me?" Uvanovich's voice sounded from a small radio box on the jeep's dashboard.
Zan pulled a walkie-talkie from the box and spoke into it, "Yeah; I can hear you."
"Good." Uvanovich paused. "You'll find the werewolves' camp about a mile to the north, just up over that hill ahead of you. When you get there, let my men do the capturing. You just lure the werewolves out of the camp."
Zan hesitated. "Roger..."
"Uvanovich out."

Zan examined over the landscape for a moment, feeling as a weak desert breeze brushed through the jeep's interior. A few vultures circled overhead, as if waiting for him and the others to die. He returned his attention to the hill in the distance and began driving once more, watching as dust was thrown up from beneath the jeep's tires. High in the sky above, the airship circled, a collosal hovercraft, almost certainly watching over what he was doing.

The soldier in the seat beside him spoke, "So, rebel, who do you think is going to win this war?"
"I don't know," Zan responded.
"It isn't going to be us, that's for sure. Probably the demons if I had to guess. They never seem to run out," the second soldier, on the turret, replied.

Two minutes later, the jeep arrived at the hill. Zan parked the jeep behind the hill and exited. One of the soldiers seated himself in the driver's seat.

"Rebel, you lure the werewolves out. We'll handle it from there," the man spoke, turning on the ignition.
"Yeah," Zan paused, "okay."

Zan circled around the hill and ran towards the camp in the distance. When he finally arrived, he crouched down behind the tent, trying to identify his surroundings. He could see Fang, Enir, Surge, and Snipshot.

He stepped from behind the tent and approached the camp's center.

"Hey, guys," he spoke, nervously, watching the distance for the jeep. "Long time no see."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir folded his wings and stood up. "I thought we were missing someone" then quietly he wispered to Zan. "Iam sorry I let you down friend, I told you I would watch your back and then I go and lose you." Enir bowed to Zan and then gave him a hug. He then moved back and let the others great him.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang lifted his head up. "Hey Zan,I was starting to wonder if you were still alive.He said leaning on one elbow. Fang senced that something was not right about Zan but he could not figure out what it was,he would just have to wait and see.