Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Miguel »

Zan chuckled and seated himself on the ground beside the tent. His eyes remained focused on the distance. With a weak nod, he leaned against the tent and closed his eyes.

"They're going to be here soon," he spoke. "They're coming to collect you guys."

Moments later, he stood back up. His eyes burned with guilt.

"Steel City wants you dead, I think. They've hired the Serovian Military to capture you, all of you. They're expecting me to draw you out of the camp and then they're going to take you alive." He pointed to the sky. "You see that ship. They've been watching you this entire time."

He looked to the ground, beginning to sob.

"I'm sorry."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge at this moment appeared by Zan. "I take it they want an execution. Do you know if they plan to do it in Steel City itself?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I awoke to the sounds of muffled voices. Carefully, I climbed out of the tent. A new member had joined our group. I saw him gesture to the sky, glancing up, I felt my mouth drop open at the sight of the ship. I clicked it shut. That could not mean good news.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked to Anamoly. "Steel city wants us captured,they want to execute us for some reason." he said growling at Zan,he had betrayed them.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade, slept outside, better to keep watch.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Seeing the side that was hidden to the others Enir spoke. "Do not blame Zan, it was not intetional, more than likely he was captured while we were seperated and forced to go along with it.....am I correct Zan?" Enir then looked up at the ship and started to think. "What does that ship use to fly...is it like a blimp or is it completely motor powered?" Then smileing slightly he asked another question. "O and one last thing, they are looking for werewolves, and I was seperated from you guys before any of the villegers saw me, is it possible that they don't know Iam here?" "If you guys can answer my question then I might be able to help us out."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"No, listen everyone," the voice coming from their heads rather than from Surge, so no-one but the intended receivers could hear the message, "my staff in Steel City prevents death from violent acts. Since none but the Clan of Aquos can remove it, if we let them execute us, they won't be able to."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

'I still would like to have my questions answered', Enir though to Surge. Then he added, 'we need a better way to travel and I have an idea, and besides that jeep is not going to hold up for much longer. No one will get hurt, staff or other wise'.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan could hear the anger in Fang's voice, and he knew that Fang had every reason to be angry. It didn't matter whether he was forced to capture them or not, he was still putting their lives in danger. He looked to the new female werewolf and then to Fang.

"I'm sorry. There isn't much more I can say, friend," he spoke and then turned towards Enir. "To answer your question, Enir, yes, I was captured. I think the ship is powered by a motor, but I'm not sure. It used to belong to the HR."

He looked towards the distant hill once more, again searching for the jeep that planned on ambushing them. It was nowhere in sight. He then heard Surge's voice in his head.

Sighing, he responded to what Surge said, "They aren't from Steel City, though, Surge. The ones trying to capture you are Serovian. Yeah, maybe they can't kill us in the city, but that doesn't mean they're not going to try and hurt you and the others. The city's people are furious."
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade awoke with a ringing in his ears. He saw Fang talking to a human he didn't know.
Blade walked over to the two. "Hey...um, I'm sorry for dropping in like this, but...fang, could I speak to you?"

Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I saw Fang blink once. I felt my upper lip curl into a silent snarl. Honestly, I didn't have a clue who to trust anymore. This whole group seemed to be full of traitors. Fang passed me a glance, and I settled. I crossed my arms over my chest, watching as the two walked off to the side. I so didn't like what was going on. Finally, I spoke up.

"Does anyone care to tell me what the heck is going on?"

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge sighed. "So I bring an entire population back from the grave to get attacked? Man, that's just my luck."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked to Anamoly. "There is an ambush coming this way,Zan was captured and sold us out to the people of Steel city who want us captured and executed. Fang turned to Blaze "What is it you need to talk to me about?" he asked move a little ways away from the group so he could chat with Bkaze privatly.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan looked towards the one known as Anamoly and nodded.

"I didn't sell anyone out. The Serovian airship has been watching the jeep for a while now. I wouldn't betray my friends," he spoke and watched as Fang moved to Blade. "If I really wanted you guys captured, I would have never told you about the Serovians."

A bright glare filled the corner of his eye, causing him to look to the ground. It was coming from the direction of the hill in the distance. He could see the jeep stopped in front of the hill's base, a small speck on the horizon. He pointed towards it.

"There they are, the ones hired to capture you," he spoke towards Surge and Enir. "There's three of them, two sitting, one on the turret."
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade observed the scene in front of him. "Well, you want them taken out?" Blade pulled out an old fashioned remington x597 with a 100x scope.

Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"You might as well put that away and save your ammo, no one can be harmed as long as the staff is in the ground." Enir grabbed some rope and a spare ball hitch from the jeep. He then tied the hitch to one end of the rope. "Zan, lead everyone except Ana out toward the jeep, ill take off after they are a little more focused on were you guys are and tie them up." Enir Waited for the others to leave, hopeing that they would trust him on this one.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

blade sighed and put away his gun. He got out and followed the rest.

Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Once everyone was close enogh to draw the mens attention Enir flew up into the air and over top of the jeep. He then dive bombed the turret guy, knocking him off the turret. Then the others jumped out. Enir circled them and tied them together with the rope and ball hitch.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

"This plan of yours better work." I muttered.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I agree." fang said moving closer to Ana "I really hope this plan works Enir,for all of our sakes." Fang said sitting down beside where Ana was standing.

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade pulled out two small daggers, "Either way, this better help."

Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Um...guys, it did work...why else would they be tied together with rope??" Enir asked them puzzeled.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan moved next to the stopped jeep and reached inside, pulling a gun from its contents. He examined the weapon confusedly and then smirked, pressing a few buttons on the gun's side.

"This is HR made. I didn't think you people liked HR weapons," Zan spoke towards the captured Serovians. He then pointed it towards the guard that had been on the jeep's turret. "Maybe I should test it."
"Go ahead, rebel. He means nothing to us," one of the captured men spoke, chuckling.
"Fine," Zan responded and pulled the gun's trigger, filling the downed guard with bullets. He looked back to the tied up guards. "You're next if you don't get us that ship."
"Go ahead. Shoot me! You think I'm afraid of you," the stubborn guard replied.
Zan sighed and looked towards the group of werewolves behind him. "Did you guys hear that?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I heard him,go ahead and blow him away,i want to watch." fang said with a smirk

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

"Leave one for me...I'll have him talking!" Blade cracked his knuckles.

Adopt your own!