Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge sighed. "you can shoot, but it won't do anything."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Enir watched the guard pull a bullet out of his arm and looked with surprise, at the fact he was not dead. "Don't waste your time with them, let me fly up and bring the ship to you guys." Enir prepared to take off.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

"just try not to crash it into the ground Enir." Fang said watching
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan snarled and tossed the gun back into the combat jeep's interior. It annoyed him that he couldn't kill the guards. Enir's plan was probably better, however. If they were able to get the ship, it would give them a direct path into the HR's command HQ.

"Fine," he spoke towards Enir. "Just hope that they don't see you."
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade whimpered. Out of the corner of his eye, he could've sworn he spotted movement, but all he saw was desert. Blade glared at the spot...nothing.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I watched the guard with detached interest. The fact that we couldn't shoot the guy irked me to no possible end. However, I was willing to put up with it.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir flew up into the air with another piece of rope. He boarded the craft from the top and worked his way through knocking out the occupants as he went. Once in the control room he activated the auto landing sequence.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked up,something worried him. "Something doesn't feel right,i think someone was planning on this to happen." he said looking at Zan and then to Enir before looking back at Ana. "I don't trust...not anymore...what do you think i should do?" he asked Ana.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge heard the words which Fang said. "That's chess for you. Gods have argued for millennia on what can life be compared to. My goddess has the chessboard, and right now, Thunderclaw is the chess master. He has been playing the pawns all over the field, luring us in, and then taking us with something else. Every plan we make he is prepared for. That is why victory for us is so slim, and that is why everything we do gets a negative reaction."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Trust is a finickey thing, that's why I don't trust people often. However, I don't think any of us have a choice in the matter."

I sighed before sitting Indian-style on the ground. It had been an extremely long day.

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade stood, not wanting to let his guard down. "I still feel like someone is watching us." Blade kept looking around.

Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan watched as the ship began descending from the sky. It appeared as though Enir had been successful. He then looked to Surge, listening in on what the others were talking about.

"We should go. Sitting around like this makes us an easier target." He paused. "The Human Regime is weak now. Its leaders are scared of us. If we strike now, we can end them once and for all."

He began walking towards where the ship appeared to be landing. "Those of us that are tired can sleep on the ship, or they can stay here. I'm finishing this, though. The Human Regime is done!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge looked at Zan. "The human regime is never done, only shifted, in both leadership and power. Once you defeat their leader, someone else will step in. Their values are what is important though, which is why Rajed Armana is the best candidate. Striking now, however is the best thing. And as for being watched, I think we need to take extra care."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang quickly climbed aboard the ship and sat down,he then quickly fell asleep. He was ready for the fight with the HR to end and it seemed like that was going to happen very soon now.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir waited for everyone to get on and then went to the cargo hold. There he hung from a steel I beam running across the celing and went to sleep with his wings wraped around himself.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan made his way into the ship's interior, through the cargo hold, and then into the operation's deck. It appeared as though Enir had already incapacitated most of the ship's crew. All of the guards that had previously been patrolling the operation's deck were unconscious and scattered across the floor. He seated himself in one of the seats that the pilots were sitting in before and then began flicking switches on the control panel, checking the ship's status.

The ship was quite advanced compared to what he was used to. A hum-like sound began filling the air.

"CX-23 online. Calculating ship condition. Please standby," a robotic female voice filled the room. "Fuel stores at 88%. Exterior hull damage: minimal. Current ship armor at 98%. Unknown persons detected aboard ship; please exercise caution!"
"Show local area map," Zan spoke, leaning forward to see out of the ship's driver's window.
"Access granted to Corporal Rudan Nezky. Please standby!"

A large digital map filled the window and then began turning yellow at certain points. Other points were red and bright.

"Nearest human settlement......Steel City. Warning....Exercise Caution. Hostile entities detected in range of city...werewolves. Considered armed and dangerous," the robotic voice spoke.
"Calculate distance to Human Regime headquaters," Zan spoke while scanning over the map's icons.
"Calculating! Standby! Fifty miles to Human Regime Headquarters!"
"Current relations with Human Regime."
"Current relation...Human Regime...Neutral. No threat detected."

Zan leaned back in the chair and began scanning over the bodies covering the room's floor. Most of them appeared to be soldiers. The rest were mechanics. Uvanovich was nowhere to be found.

"Locate Captain Uvanovich," Zan spoke, cautiously.
"Scanning ship...please standby!" The air filled with a buzz-like sound. "Uvanovich detected in Captain's quarters."

Zan stood up and made his way across the room, towards the hatch-like door that he had been locked behind only minutes before. He tried opening it. It wouldn't budge.

"Uvanovich, open the door," Zan spoke, angrily, banging on the door.
Something slammed against the door. A voice followed, "Why? So you can feed me to your werewolf friends? I think not, rebel. Don't think you've won. You won't take me alive. You think you can humiliate me because your dragon friend captured my ship?"
"Don't be stupid, Uvanovich. I'm not here to kill you. I want to talk about your ship," Zan spoke towards the door. "I need to know if it can go behind HR territory without being detected."
"I won't tell you that. You won't use my ship..."

Slowly, Zan backed away from the door and made his way back into the cargo hold and back outside.

"We have a problem," he spoke towards Surge, and then looked to Anamoly and Blade. "The captain of this ship isn't cooperating. Can any of you persuade him to talk?"

OOC: Sorry bout that, NightDeath :)
Last edited by Miguel on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

OCC: Acutally Zan i'm not in the ship with you or the rest i'm gathering my equipment.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade jumped aboard, and poised at the entrance of the cargo hold, standing watch for whatever would come.

Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I clicked my teeth together sharply, crossing my arms over my chest. This was getting annoying. I walked towards the captain's quarters. I pushed against the door. When it didn't budge, I sighed.

"You'd better stand back."

I let the air out of my body in a whoosh. Raising my right hand, I drew it back into a fist. I punched the metal, smiling as my fist punctured the metal, making a large hole in it. I drew back, resisting the urge to rub my knuckles.

"Ok, I've done my part."

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

The sound of crunch metal startled him awake. "What is going on?" he asked noticing the hole in the door of the captains quarters and Ana standing in front of the door. "You did that...Your amazing!" he said looking into her eyes.

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

"Guys! I got bandits at five o clock!" Blade yelled noticing three fighters in the distance.

Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I groaned at Blade's words, resisting the urge to throw a temper tantrum like a two year old. Why couldn't we get a break, just once? I cast Fang a brief smile.

"Thanks, but right now, let's focus of fighting for our lives. We'll talk later."

I grabbed my knives, praying that this wouldn't take long.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge clicked his fingers, and a large fireball appeared in his hand. "Since violence won't work, I have another solution." Throwing the fireball at the fighters, they swerved out the way. At that moment, Surge materialised on top of the closest one, smashed his hand into the rear, and pulled out the wiring. As the ship fell, Surge hopped on to the next one, and repeated the process, before finally jumping back. "There, that should do the trick."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir was awakened by the explosions. "Hey why didn't someone wake me if there are fighters flying at us?" Enir grabed an anti-air RPG and flew out the cabin door. Takeing aim at the thrusters of the last fighter he waited for it to signal that it was locked on and then he fired. The shot flew out and nailed the right thrusterand extinguished it's flame.

The piolet adjusted for it and flew off. Enir flew back in and looked at everyone else, he then asked," Is there any more ammo for this?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I blinked rapidly before moving my hands away from my daggers. Oh well. I turned back to the large hole in to door. I walked over, crouching down to put my eye level to the hole.

"Peek a boo, I see you." I whispered.