Entire "Werewolf" Series on DVD

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Entire "Werewolf" Series on DVD

Post by Howling Fan »

Hi all,

I am selling the original, full-length series “Werewolf” on 8 DVDs. The set features all 29 episodes, including the two-hour pilot (there are four or five episodes per disc). This show used to air on Fox in the mid-80s, just when the channel was getting off the ground. It includes prosthetic make-up effects and transformations from Rick Baker, the artist behind “American Werewolf in London,” the design for “The Howling,” and the original design for “Cursed,” before he left the production. Because this series was created before the advent of computers, there is no CGI to foul up the TFs and F/X! The werewolves are bipedal and have a huge hunch on their back with long muzzles and sharp fangs, kind of like “Dog Soldiers.” The series featured both male and female WWs and TFs. To learn more, go to www.werewolftv.com. I am selling this collection for $40, which is less than what I paid for it. That’s only five bucks per DVD. If anyone is interested, or if someone has any questions, please PM or e-mail me. My contact info is in my profile.

Thanks,
Howling Fan hwlwnk
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Jamie »

I didn't know that had been ever released to DVD! Where did you buy your copy?
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

If I have enough money left over before the end of the summer, ill buy it from you,ok.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It's never been officially released, though a bootleg has circulated on eBay, being burned to DVD-R from a taping of the original run on Fox, back in 1988. Given that this is the only way to get the series, I have no personal qualms about owning it, but there is the legality issue. As for whether or not I already have a copy, no comment. But, rest assured, as soon as it's released officially, I'm there.

It is a great show, definitely on the upper part of the curve as far as werewolf features go. And, getting eight DVDs worth would be nice, were the studio with the rights to it up to the occasion.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

:o I have been waiting for somebody to put a post like this because I have been wanting to buy this forever, but could never find it :D I have the money to buy it right now and am willing to pay for shipping aswell :D Please get back with me on this :D

Thank You :D
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howling Fan »

Sorry, but someone offered me $50 for it. However, the transaction is not complete yet. If things fall through, I'll post here again and let everyone know so the bidding war can begin.