Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Miguel »

Angrily, Zan kicked the door to the captain's quarters open, knocking Uvanovich back a few feet. Moments later, Uvanovich retreated behind the metal bed, trying to use it for cover. It did him no good, though. Zan and the others had him cornered. He couldn't run.

"Give up, Uvanovich," Zan spoke, pulling a metal bar from the wall. "We have you trapped."
"You think I don't know this, rebel?" the captain spoke, smirking nervously. "Once I heard your werewolf friends, I knew it was too late."
"Why don't you just cooperate with us then? We're not here to kill you. I just need your help."
The captain began laughing. "So predictable. It's classic in a way."
"What?"
"You just want my ship just like everyone else. That's what you're always after! That's what they were after. You all want it, don't you, because you're jealous of Serovia, because you know you're weak."
"Captain, this is the last time I'm going to ask for your help," Zan replied, examining over the pipe in his hands.
"Or what? You're going to kill me?" Uvanovich began laughing hysterically. "You're all the same. Predictable."

Uvanovich reached for the gun holster on his belt and pulled a gun into Zan's view, a pistol. He then extended his arm, holding the gun so that Zan could take it.

"Here," Uvanovich spoke.
Zan took the gun, dropping the pipe onto the ground. "A gun?"
"I don't want to see my ship under anyone else's control."
Zan examined over the gun and nodded. "You want me to shoot you?"
"Yes."
"First tell me what I want to know."
The captain sighed. "What?"
"Can this ship get behind HR territory without being detected. Do they think this ship belongs to them?"
"I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"I haven't been in HR territory for years. By now they've probably created a new fleet of ships."
"But is it possible that they think this ship is one of theirs?"
"Maybe, but I don't know for sure." Uvanovich groaned. "Now shoot me!"
Zan smirked and tossed the gun in Anamoly's direction. "No."
"No?"
"You can't die, so it won't make a difference." Zan sighed. "Now get off the ship."
"I order you to shoot me," Uvanovich screamed, moving towards Zan.
"Negative, sir," Zan replied, laughing, and then looked to Anamoly.

Moments later, Zan moved back into the operation's deck and seated himself back in the driver's seat. He lifted a walkie-talkie to his mouth.

"Alright, people, let's get out of here!" his voice echoed through the entire ship, through the intercom system.

He then turned to Anamoly. "The Captain isn't being very cooperative, is he? He might need some assistance leaving the ship."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"My pleasure." he said and grabbed one of Uvanovich's arms. "Hey Ana,would you give me a hand with him?" Fang asked pulling Uvanovich toward the open door. "You could make this a lot easier on yourself,the landing won't hurt much." he said looking into Uvanovich's face and grinning.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I set the gun down, grabbing the captain by his other arm. I smirked at him, knowing it was probably twisting my face into something evil.

"You know, this is really going to hurt." I stated.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang laughed "You ready?" he asked Ana "Have a nice trip" he said to Uvanovich and then tossed him out the door with Ana's help.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge looked down. "He'll survive, that's for sure. Can't say he'll be pleased if we ever see him again though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

"How old fashioned of you guys." Enir said, shakeing his head. It was at this point he started to wander about his future and such. Sorrow over took him as he realized his empty furture and he flew out the door and then landed on the roof of the ship. There he sat for a while watching as clouds flew by. Then to his surprise he say a red tailed hawk flying beside the ship. He knew it would be rediculous and probably wouldn't work but he took out a pieace of beef jerky and held his hand out toward the hawk.

The hawk turned it's head toward Enir and considered for a moment what was there. Then it gracefully glided over and landed on his arm, eating the jerky. Vary carefully Enir stroked the hawks feathers and examined it. It had a vanilla white underside with blck spots and it's wings and back had a brown and rusty red color to them. The eyes were a wonderful gold and it looked well fed for the situation it was in. Enir sat there and watched the bird finish and then slowly examine him. Surpriseingly the bird then hopped down and setteld in between Enir's crossed legs and went to sleep. Enir smiled and then continued to watch the clouds.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Well, guys. I'll be back shortly. I just need to retrieve my staff. Be back shortly. Oh - watch the skies." With that, Surge jumped out of the ship, landed on the ground and sprinted back towards Steel City.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan chuckled, watching as Fang and Anamoly threw the ship's former captain out the door. In a way he felt slightly guilty for taking the ship over, but in the end it was going to be for the better. Moments later, he pressed a few buttons built into the control panel and then listened as voices filled the area around him.

"...fire at coordinates..." one voice spoke.
"Negative...can't get a clear shot at target..."
"...hostiles detected in area..."
"Requesting Aries IV artillery support..."
"Request denied."

Zan pressed the switch again, causing the voices to stop. He turned back to Fang and Anamoly.

"It seems the HR still has a link with this ship. I'm surprised they still use the same communications channel."

He leaned forward and examined the distant landscape. Clouds were building on the horizon.

"As soon as Surge returns, we'll leave. Rest up while you can. When we get into HR territory there won't be any resting. We're going to hit them where it'll hurt them the most."

He leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang walked back to where he was sitting and stretched out on the floor and closed his eyes. He knew that there would be no resting once they got into Hr territory,but he would be ready to fight them with everything he had,he just hoped it ended well for them all and that he could settle down to a simi-peaceful life with Ana if she had feelings for him like he did for her.

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade looked over the controls of the bridge. He noticed a familiar set of panels...weapons!!!
"What's this baby got for guns?"
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed before sinking down to sit Indian-style and the floor. I crossed my arms, letting my head tilt back against the wall. I licked my lips. Family. The word seemed so foreign when I thought about it. My younger brother's face flashed into my mind, and I felt a watery smile grace my face. Yes, family seemed like such a long time ago. I let a hand rest on my stomach, briefly thinking of the past. A child seemed out of the question now, but still. . .

I shook my head before letting my head drop to my chest.

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fanf lifted his head and looked at Ana. "It seems that you have something on your mind." "What is bothering you?" he asked looking into Ana's eyes.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir entered the ship with the hawk on his shoulder and went to the ship's mess hall to find something to eat for him and his new friend.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang continued to sleep with dreams of peacful things going through his mind.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge stood above the city, using air manipulation to keep him afloat. He had removed the staff, so now attacking people would be possible, but nobody else knew that yet.Surge had to, however, scout the entire area first. BlackSoul would have been dangerous to be left alone near any civilization, but he was nowhere in sight. Surge now however, had to catch up with the airship, and didn't fancy using air manipulation all the way there, or running again, so a pickup was in order. Surge's ship, the Photon Boom, arrived in minutes, and shortly afterwards, Surge was behind the ship, trying to dock. At this moment, he realised they might identify him as a hostile. Surge pondered it for a second, and then thought he would take his chances.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I chewed on my bottom lip, staring off into space. Something was telling me that this so wasn't going to be easy. Then again, when was anything ever easy. Sighing, I moved to curl up onto my side, closing my eyes. I said a quick prayer to every god I knew or had heard of that this ship would get there without any trouble.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan opened his eyes, hearing a weak beeping sound coming from the control panel. How long had he been asleep? It couldn't have been too long. Where was Surge?

Slowly, he leaned forward and began pressing a few switches on the control panel, causing the beeping to stop. Blade was standing nearby and asking about the ship's weapons system.

"I don't know," Zan replied. "Feel free to test the guns out."

Moments later, Zan pressed a few more switches, causing the ship to rumble to life. An explosion-like sound echoed through the room. The boosters were working. The ship began to lift off the ground.

"All systems online," the robotic voice from before spoke. "Please select location."

A digital map filled the window before him.

"Human Regime Headquarters," he spoke.
"Command accepted," the robotic voice replied.

The ship turned and began flying in the opposite direction.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade cracked his knuckles "Thank you!" and sat in the chair. He tapped a few buttons, sending power to the front mounts.
"Only ballistics and one missle pod. Not very well equipped." He noticed a read out on the screen, "Hello..."
He read it and stood in shock, "Holy crud! Theres a bombing pack!"
Last edited by Thunderclaw on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stars

Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling that there was something out of place Enir went into the vehical bay and opened the back door. When the door opened he saw a small single person ship tring to dock se he steped aside and watched as it glided in and landed. Enir closed the door and then watched as surge jumped out of the ship. "Hello Surge, iam glad you could join us."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: it's two person, but that's not important right now)
"Glad to be back. That demon is nowhere to be seen though, and that means he's either gone off with the demons or been killed. The first is more likely. I think demon attacks are going to get a lot more lively.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I opened my eyes, blinking at my fuzzy vision. The room cleared, and I sat up, stretching my limbs. I heard my back pop with audible crack. Sighing, I crawled over to Fang, gently shaking his shoulder.

"Hey, wake up sleepy head."

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

"Why would they carry an M class bomb on a ship this small?" Blade leaned back in his chair which broke off its hinges, "Or breaking down?"

Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

fang awoke and looked at Ana through blured vision. "What is it Ana?" he asked smiling at her.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan examined over the ship's control panel and shrugged. All of the weapon-controls were flashing, some red, others green.

"I don't know," he replied, looking back out the window. "It seems a bit strange, that's for sure. The only human faction that has weapons like this, at least in this area, is the Human Regime. Either they have been nagotiating with the HR, or they've managed to somehow get a heavy weapon under their control through pure luck, which I highly doubt."

He set the ship into auto-pilot, and then stood up. Already the ship was halfway to the HQ.

"We can't risk setting off any suspicions when we enter the HR territory, or at least not while we're in this ship. One AA missile could detonate the M Class. If we're luckly, they'll think we're one of theirs."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"And if we're unlucky, we're shot down from the sky, and have to fight another horde to get to the area we could have reached," Surge muttered.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: