Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

"If you guys want I can scout ahead of the ship and give us a better chance at detecting the enemy before they get to close?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I gave him a small smile before sitting Indian-style on the floor.

"Okay, so you know a little about me. Now, what about you?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC Note: I may or may not come back into the story. Would anyone be able to give me a synopsis on what has happened so far? (as I doubt I would be patient enough to catch up.))
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: the group are headed to take the HR head on, after defeating Dominiara's Vashnaa (an underling of Thunderclaw, leading the demons,) Before this, Dominiara's Vashnaa extracted BlackSoul (Surge's demon) to be used as a weapon against the other races.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked at Ana and smiled. "Befor the war i lived in the werewolves pack lands,but left to join the fight,my mate stayed behind to wait for my return,but she grew impatient and tried to find me. While shea was searching for me ,she ran into a small squad of HR soldiers and was shot by them.? he sighed "She was alive when i got to her,but she couldnt hold on any longer...she died in my arms and from that moment on i promised her that i would destroy every HR soldier i can upon." he said sighing and moving closer to Ana. "I want to see this war come to an end."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Enir looked down at Ana"As do I, all this death is pointless."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade sat back in the chair and fell asleep.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded to them both before sighing.

"War is an ugly thing. My whole family was killed, as I've said before. The terrible thing was, my younger brother died trying to reach me. I tried to save him. . . but. . ."

I shook my head.

"The point is, I want to be the one to kill Vashna. He owes me a life. I merely want my just rewards. I want to kill every single member of HR. However, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do afterwards."

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang sighed. "I too want to have all of the HR killed,they have caused me so much pain and sorrow." he leaned back against the wall of the ship. "I don't know what im going to do once this is all over and done with,maybe i will find a place to settle down." he said thinking about staying by Ana's side,since he met her, he had developed feelings for her and hoped that she felt the same way for him.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge smirked. "You all talk of war as if you have seen all the terror it can throw at you. You've seen nothing. This planet has had two world wars, and now this multi-racial one. My planet has had 77 world wars, most resulting in utmost chaos, as most of the fighters are magic users. Take the Arcanis incident for example. The warring countries focused every magical attack they could to try and defeat the others in one go. It backfired. The attacks met, redirectedit and struck the island of Mystte, severing it from the planet, orbiting through space. You know Halley's comet? That's Mystte. It has been stabilised now though, because a teleportation device has been attached, connecting it to Elementar for access. The first time, that device didn't exist, and only one city came back with people still in it. That is the true terror of war."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I briefly narrowed my eyes at Surge.

"You're right, most of us haven't seen 77 wars. However, the wars we have seen definitely aren't ones to be bragging about."

I stood, stretching my arms.

"I'm going to explore the ship. Anyone want to come?"

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I will come with you." fang said looking at surge out of the corner of his eye. It angered him that surge would brag about such a horrible thing,he still did not really trust surge but was not showing it.

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((I suppose now's a good a time as any to come back. By the way, Kayne's/Gredo's transformation didn't happen at once. It's been progressing since he had disappeared. P.S.: I think I'll just make Gredo a human. It seems kind of unnecessary for him to be a werewolf as well.))

Kayne sighed with his strange voice that didn't quite fit the vessel he inhabited. He walked toward the group, not attempting to hide. Huh, wer........uhm....wer--werwolfs? Yes, that's it.

As he walked, he began brandishing his newly--albeit painfully--grown claws, checking the sharpness of his increasingly-deadly teeth. During his time in control of Gredo's body, he had also begun to grow paler, the roots of his hair beginning to bleach more to his liking.

"You there, werwolfs." he announced, friendly. "A friend of mine, Gr--.....erm.......Gredo, yes Gredo, he tells me of most of you there. What know you of him?"

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang stoped and answered the question that seemed to be directed at he and Ana. "I don't think i have met him,but the name sounds familiar,by the way...Who are you?" he asked being cautious of this new person.

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"My name is Kayne," he said. While it wasn't his real one, he rather liked the name his vessel had given him.

"I am his brother; his twin to be precise." he paused, attempting to look solemn for an appropriate amount of time; then continued. "Do you know of someone who might know where he is?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan sighed and stared out the window, watching as clouds passed by the ship. A few moments later, he turned around and began moving in the direction that the werewolves had gone, but then turned off into a small room filled with desks and computers. He seated himself at one of the desks and leaned back in the computer chair, closing his eyes moments later. He fell asleep.

FLASHBACK:

"Hold up; we have a straggler over here," a voice spoke from nearby.

Zan opened his eyes, but was instantly blinded by some sort of red haze. A metallic taste had settled in his mouth. He could barely breathe.

"He's one of ours," the voice from before spoke.

Something lifted from his chest, causing him to cry out in pain. The red haze began to clear.

"You're all right, buddy." Zan felt as his body was pulled upwards.
"Does he need a medic?" another voice spoke.
"No; he's just a little cut up. Tell the colonel that we've found one of ours."

Zan blinked, watching as the world cleared into a desolate wasteland-like place. He was still in the destroyed shack. A group of Richlendian soldiers was standing before him, all of which appeared dead-like. One of the soldiers was knelt down beside him.

"Can you speak?" the soldier asked.
"Private Zan Carson," Zan replied, standing up dizzily.
"Can you fight?" the soldier asked once again.
Zan nodded. "Yes."
One of the soldiers moved forward, handing him a rifle, and then backed away. The soldier that was knelt down spoke, "Good; we're going to need all the help we can get."
"My squad..." Zan spoke.
"Don't bother, Carson. Your entire squad has been wiped off the map. We've been finding bits and pieces of your comrades all over the field."
"So they're all dead?"
"Well," the soldier paused and then pointed to a nearby body, "he is."
It was Misha. Zan sighed. "Yeah; he is."
"Carson, we need to go. We're meeting up with Serovian forces on the other side."
"Other side of what?"
"Haven't you heard?"
"Heard what?"
"New Richlend's been overrun. We're all that's left."
"Just us?"
"And a few other batallions. We know that we've lost, though."

Zan nodded and began moving towards the group of soldiers, feeling as a sharp pain escaped his leg. A line of tanks was parked on the nearby road. Soldiers stood around them, talking. He then made his way to the tanks and seated himself on the back of one of them. The tanks began moving. Rain began to fall.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Zan opened his eyes. The computer room had become dark. How long had he been asleep?

He made his way back to the operation's deck and seated himself back in the pilot's seat. The sky outside was becoming hazy.

They were getting close to HR territory. Haze meant war, and war meant HR.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang thought to himself for a second. "Im not sure,but one of us might." he said He looked at Kayne and then back to Ana,who was still exploring the ship. "So." fang said "How did you find us so easilly Kayne,and are you fighting against the HR like we are?" he asked bluntly

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge sighed at the thoughts of the group. They seemed to think he was bragging. He didn't have to read anyone's minds, just their emotions, to tell that.
Then Surge heard the name 'Gredo.' He turned towards the place the voice had came from, and saw someone similar to the one who had declared his name as Gredo. He picked up the conversation, the claim that he was Gredo's twin, and wondering where he was. Surge, being the first and probably last person to interact with him directly in the group approached.
"Gredo. He was the one with the souls of demons he's killed trapped inside him, isn't it? An alternate personality. He disappeared mid fight with a demon to avoid waking up his inner demon. I haven't seen him since."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe had stowed away on the ship. there were others of her kind on it and she felt it a safe place to be. until she smelled a demon. but now the ship was in motion and there was no way off.

alythe heard footsteps coming her way. the black werewolf decided to show herself. stepping out of her hiding place in anthro wolf form she said, "who are you? i mean no harm unless you wish me harm. and im a pyrokinetic so dont even think of attacking."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I stepped back in surprise automatically going for my daggers. A pyrokenictic werewolf? That was interesting. I stared at the black werewolf for a brief instant.

"My name is. . . AnaMoly. Most of them just call me Ana. I'm new to this group."

Somewhere in my mind, that tiny little voice was telling me to fight or flight. I decided to fight. I drew my daggers, keeping them pointed at the floor.

"Who are you?"

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"Interesting", he said calmly, reveling in the relatively colder windchill.

He turned toward the wolf then, in response. "You could say that I've had a longstanding grudge against the HR for many a year now."

"In regards to how I found you, let's just say werwolfs aren't the only ones who know how to track." He added.

"I don't suppose any of you have any food you could spare?" he asked politely.

The taste of blood was becoming unfamiliar to him from his long days in control of the vessel, but he knew if he meant to keep this ruse up, he must abstain from it.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

seeing ana draw her dagger made alythe uncomfortable. thus she instinctively snarled and laid back her ears, ready to throw fire if she was threatened.

"my name is alythe and im 13 years of age. i was orphaned recently and also hold a grudge against the hr. ana i wont attack unless attacked so please put that dagger away. and you, if ur hungry theres a fresh kill around the corner. human if you dont mind. i eat whatever i can catch
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I blinked twice before stowing my daggers away. I flipped my hair over my shoulder, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Do you have a human form? Oh, and thank you."

I started down the hall, following the scent of the kill. I cringed lightly at the mess, but took a seat. I smiled lightly as I dug into the meat. Since when had hunting been this easy?

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Its good to meat someone else who despises the HR as much as i do,i would not mind seeing each and every one of them destroyed." fang said as he walked toward where Ana and the new comer where.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe turned to ana and said, "i do have a human form, but i choose not to make the change because i hate having a human form. it was humans that murdered my parents. i kill humans every chance i get. sometimes with fire."

another werewolf came to alythe and spoke to her. a male who stated that he hated humans as much as she did. she stuck out her paw and said, "im alythe. pyrokinetic and healer. and who might you be?"