Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled at him.

"Glad to see you're amongst th living."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey, just to let ya know, my character was referring to you and Enir, Snowy, i didnt know if you knew that.^^

I saw that the unconcious guy was awake. I sat down, using Earth and Air was tiring, I need to start training with those more.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang pulled himself up onto one of the beds and fell fast asleep. He needed to rest and get his energy back and to him that was the best way to do it.

(OOC: Enir,you don't mind if my and Snowy are mates in the RP do you?)
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan hunched forward, feeling as nausea overwhelmed him, and watched as the others made their way across the battlefield into a nearby building. Regaining his strength, he leaned back up and began sprinting to the best of his abilities towards the nearby troopship, constantly looking back to see if the stranger was following.

The ground around him shook violently. Surge's super-attack was taking place and he seemed to be in the middle of it. Something slammed into his leg, causing him to stumble, but he was somehow able to remain standing. A loud crackle filled the air around him; moments later the crackle seemingly exploded. He was thrown onto his back, managing to keep out of the way of flying debris.

A dust cloud rose into the air, hindering his view of the troopship. The nausea was returning to him. He couldn't move.

"He's over here!" a voice screamed from nearby.
"Open fire!" another voice spoke.

The sound of gunfire filled the air around him. He had to move.

Weakly, he stood back up and sprinted into the dust cloud, watching as outlines of people began forming in the dust itself. Zan fired his gun towards the outlines, causing them to disperse. He was near the troopship. He had to be.

He looked back, searching for the stranger, but could only see dust. He was going to need help taking the ship over.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Enir threw his arm over Ana's shoulder to help stabilize himself.

OOC: Um..........that's sort of the reason I mentioned it. Because it would be awkward and ...well point is, Ya I mind.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

(OOC: Ok...sorry if i upset you Enir.)

As fang lay there on the bed a pain wash over him,it was from an old wound that he had recieved some time ago,he reached over to feel the old wound and when he did he had blood on his paw. "Great,it reopened."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alyth saw that fang was injured and decided to heal him. again the blue light surrounded her paw and she healed his paw. only then did she get a good look at fang. he was familiar...

"fang? you look like my older brother. he went off to war and never came back."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I slung my arm around his waist. I helped him limp over to wherever we were going.

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

Idiot human! Kayne thought angrily, Why are they created so fragile that they fall down from even a small shake?

He was quite annoyed, while demons already had little patience for distractions, this was just salt on the wound.

He looked around for the human but he might as well have been trying to find him in a sandstorm as the amount of dust the strange being had caused from his attack shrouded nearly everything. "This is ridiculous............human!" he shouted in an attempt to locate him.

Normally, Kayne would have found him easily with his old eyes, but because of the nuisance of his human vessel, it made him feel almost as blind as Sid.

As he shouted for the idiot anthropoid, the troopship came into view; its mighty engines radiating with heat; Kayne almost screamed. He had better not have ruined my strategy with his disappearing act.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Archangel slowly opened his eyes to see Dusten sitting down opposite him. He straightened, trying to remember what happened. Dusten looked to see Archangel awake, and smiled. "So, sleeping beauty awakes. You missed a lot. Everyone's taken shelter, apart from a couple. I'd say you and I ought to help them."
Archangel stood up. "Well, if any one man had a chance against all of the HR, it isn't me or you. But, I'm sure that my combos should give us some time to meet the others." Dusten smiled.
"Ready?"
"Ready."

Archangel and Dusten jumped out from the ships wreckage, with less care than any of the others. Dusten was shooting wildly, yet hitting his mark with every shot. Archangel was guiding him to the others. Eventually, they managed to get inside, sheltered.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir sat down after they found a way into the shield created by surge earlier." I hate to say this ana but I need to rest or else I won't make it, my wings are torn to shreads and iam loseing blood from all these bullet holes." Enir then took his sword from back at Nordmar and placed it in her open hand. "Here, take this, as long as you hold it I will be there to protect you." Enir then closed his eyes slowly and rested.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"he looked up to Alythe. There is something familiar about you as well." he said but he couldn't remember what it was,and it really bothered him.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan watched as the area around him cleared of dust, exposing everyone and everything that had been hidden before. It didn't take him long to realize the danger he was in. Four HR Shock troopers stood where the troopship had previously been grounded, accompanied by two robotic drones. They hadn't spotted him yet.

Weakly, he ran behind one of the tanks that Alythe had previously set ablaze, and used its metal for cover. Seconds later, he checked the clip of his gun and then exposed himself, firing bullets in the direction of the troopers, killing one of them. The other three, and the robots, began to fire back, nearly hitting him.

The troopship was already in the air. Had they spotted him?

Zan looked back towards the wrecked ship, spotting the stranger. He waved towards him.

"Hey, get that ship! I'll cover you!" he spoke.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe realized something. fang was more than an aquaintance. his scent, and his voice... it couldnt be, could it? alythe took a big sniff at fang, and gasped. it was him. she had found her long lost brother.

turning her red eyes to fang alythe said, "brother you are the son of our father Bane and our mother Darla. you left for war ten years ago and we assumed you dead for we never heard from you again. welcome back my brother!"
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge smiled."Now, where have I heard this before? I'm getting Deja Vu."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Surge this isn't over not even close to be we need toleave know or die.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"What happened to our parents Alyte,my sister? he asked.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir woke up and looked around. Everyone was still fighting and his wounds were starting to heal. The blood had stoped flowing and the holes were closeing."Ana, were are you, we must go, we are running out of time." Enir couldn't quite see right, everything was blurry because his eyes were trying to repair.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge looked at snipshot. "I know this is nowhere near over, but I chose this area for a reason. For starters, I'm useless for the next five minutes. Secondly, before the Human Regime took over, this base was owned by WASP, and the WASP passageways still exist. From here, we can get to any other building in this compound without detection."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Hmmmm, I see then gather everyone up. I'll try to buy you and the others some time it won't be much but hopefully it will be enough. So just do me a favor :D Live and win this war ok. * I look to the base with a serious face and start to sing " Let the bodies hit the floor" as I head in it's general direction*.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

Kayne recognized the order from the human and didn't like the idea of leaving the one person who could fly the ship stuck between a rock and a hard place. Unfortunately, he would be unable to assist the human if they were to hijack the troopship before it got too far away.

"Scduelowk lij barr-ed!" he cursed in the Uaritesuran language as he charged toward the ship. "Must I do everything?"

As he approached the ship, he noticed it's deck was quite heavily guarded. This is going to hurt. he thought cynically.

Then, in an almost cartoonish gesture, he stomped his foot on the hard ground; at that exact moment he was sent nearly 40 feet in the air from a mighty column of ice sprouted from under his feet in a line leading straight to the HR ship....
Last edited by Goliathe Dark on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

HOW IN THE WORLD WAS THIS NOT OVER!? I grasped the sword Enir had given me tighty in my hands. I was repeating my prayers over and over again in my head. Please let us get out of this alive. Please let us get out of this alive. I lifted my nose to the wind, taking a wiff. There was snipshot somewhere amongst all the rubble. Who was singing "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor?" I sighed, shaking my head. Confusion is so not my friend.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

(OOC: Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted much, I just found out last night I have the flu, and this afternoon I found out that my mother and I both may have Swine Flu. The doctor said lots of bed rest and all that other stuff, so I may not post for a while. I'll hopefully try to post when I'm not feeling lethargic or when I'm not asleep, so I'll try^^)
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe turned her eyes to the floor. she shuddered at fangs words. their parents were dead, but how could she tell him?

alythe sighed and said, "brace yourself my brother for our parents were slaughtered by the hr. i was twelve when it happened."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang growled,but not at Alythe. "Thats just another reason for me to completely wipe out the entire HR army." he said with a tear in his eye "Our parents should have listened when i told them to move onto the brotherhoods' pack lands,but then again...i should have been there to protect them."