Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by blackwolfhell »

OOC: Hey, I'm having trouble keeping up with this.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

Enir sat up and looked around waiting for his vision to clear. He could make out the form of ana and the sword but they were blurry.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

alythe placed her paw on her brothers back. true, if he hadnt gone off to war they might not be orphans. but that didnt make it fangs fault their parents were dead.

alythe spoke to fang with a wisdom beyond her thirteen years saying, "brother it is not your fault mom and dad died. nor is it your fault they wouldnt listen to you. you wanna know something? if it werent for my healing powers i'd be dead too..."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

I promise i will not let that happen againnot while im around." he said putting his arms around her.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Noting that they apparently could not see me, I stood and walked away. The battle was still raging, and few were trying to fend off the army of humans. I growled under my breath. "Why must they choose to die and cause bloodshed than to settle their differences like mortals should? They, unlike us, were created as a test, their lives, tests. So far, they have failed, and their creator is letting them destroy what could've been great. This is nowhere near logical in any shape or form."

I saw someone strike a soldier, heavily, slicing his body in two. I saw the pair of beings I led away from the battlefield, the female wielding a sword, the male just staring at her. I looked back to the soldiers. Getting very irritated, I roared out. "ENOUGH."

I was done with it. Everything, stopped moving, breathing slowed, cries hushed. I called back over the deafening silence.

"Why must we fight?! Yes lives that are precious to some were lost tradgically, yes, some were manipulated into it, but it doesn't mean we cant stop and THINK. We all have our minds, our thoughts, our opinions, our truths, our lies, hell, even our darkest hidden secrets. Why cant we talk, use our opinions, use our brains, think of a better solution for this poor planet. Look at what we have done to her once beautiful face. We can repair her, make her our haven, be... Happy. Not miserable and depressed. Not in pain, or in solitude. We all long to belong. We all need to be needed. Loneliness is our disease, still we bite the hand that feeds. Where did we go wrong? We're insecure and self-sufficient, building up walls instead or bridges. Let our lonely hearts collide, we're made to live this life together. Reach across this great divide, cause standing side by side is better. All the pride we defend, teaches us to pretend; like we can make it on our own, but we were never made to walk alone. Let the lines between us disappear, it starts now, it starts here. So make a choice; either die for no reason, or live for your planet, the gift other than life that was given to you." I finished, out of breath. That was my first speech, and hopefully, my Last. If they understand, We'll all live. If they don't.... Good-bye to this once beautiful planet. My only hope now, is that they choose the right, not the wrong.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

I look up as I have an HR soilder in my grip, I then look into his eye let him down and just sit.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan ducked, watching as the ship shuddered overhead. The stranger was doing something; he had to have done something or else the ship would have been long gone. He could hear bullets bouncing off of the vehicle husk behind him. After a few seconds, they stopped. Now was his chance.

He leaned around the side of the wreckage and pulled the trigger to his gun, hitting two of the shock troopers who seemed to be reloading their guns. One of them dropped dead. The other fell to the ground, apparently badly wounded, but not dead. There was still the third trooper to deal with, though, and the robots, which clearly weren't going to be stopped by a few bullets.

He would have to flee. He wouldn't be able to fight combat drones, not with a machine-gun at least.

Swiftly, he spun around and began sprinting towards where the stranger had previously been standing. The ground behind him seemed to be exploding. The drones were firing at him. There was a boulder nearby. The ship was closer to the ground. He was going to have to risk it or else he was dead; the drones would make short work of him.

Zan prepared himself and began running forward, jumping onto the boulder, and then reached its top. He charged towards the ship's bay door which appeared to still be open. Within seconds, he was seemingly flying through the air; the gun fell from his hands. He wasn't going to make it. He hadn't been fast enough.

He closed his eyes, feeling as wind pelted his face, and then felt as his hands gripped onto something, a surface of some sort. He had somehow reached the ship, but he wasn't inside it yet. One bad move and he was going to be falling to his death. How long would he be able to hold out before his strength gave in?

Zan began pulling himself up, watching as a couple of HR guards came into view. Apparently they hadn't heard the words of the new female. They were still firing at the group nearby. Moments later, both looked to him, laughing, and began approaching.

"You seem to have yourself in a bit of a problem, friend," one of them spoke, stopping just inches away from Zan.
"Did you actually think you could take this ship?" the other spoke, stomping his foot near Zan's fingers.
"Please, help me up. We don't have to fight anymore," Zan responded.
"Friend, I'm afraid we do. It's an order," the first guard replied, placing his boot over Zan's right hand.

Zan cried out, feeling as his grip on the ship's floor began to slip. Where was the stranger? Now he needed help more than ever.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"You know she has a point...all this killing is getting us nowhere." he said watching the battle rage outside "But i can never forgive the HR for killing my family and my mate,therefore,they must all die." he said thinking about Alythe,and how sad she must have been to thik her entire family was dead until she found him.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir noticed Zan was in trouble and drug himself up from the ground. Takeing his last bolo, he launched it at the two guards tying them together, throwing himself back onto the ground at the same time adn knocking the air out of him. He felt Ana pull him back up off the ground and help him stand. "Thank you Ana" Enir said, resting his forhead against hers and smileing.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(ooc: i might not post as often over the next few days. please bear with me as my cat has just passed away. she was old and suffering so i had her put down)

alythe cried in her brothers arms. she deeply missed their parents who had been so brutally murdered.

"brother, lets move on. i dont think our parents would like it if we sat around weeping all the time. and remember, as the alien ((surge)) says, it is wrong to kill in vengeance, so kill for food asnd survival."

and speaking of food... alythe noticed a human she had missed in her attack on the base. he aimed his gun at her but she was quick enough to heat it up so it burned his hands. then she made a ring of fire so he couldnt escape. alythe charged at him and tore his throat open with her fangs. dinner was served.

"anyone hungery?" alythe asked as she ravenously tore into a leg
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

A few moments after Kayne had boarded the ship and ceased its movement (by freezing up the controls so it could do little more than hover), he heard an audible *thunk* in the lower deck. Hmm, he thought, amused. I thought he would take longer.

In the blink of an eye the steel flooring beneath him shattered in large chunks of cold metal (caused by a rapid temperature change); he landed on his feet in the direction of the *thunk*.

He noticed two things; one was that the human seemed to be dangling within an inch of his life on the edge of the bay door.

The other was that two HR soldiers were directly in front of the human, laughing at his struggle to stay aboard. He noticed one of them had begun to crush the human's grip on the ship.

Before Kayne could make any action against the two, faster than either of them could blink, the sentries were on the floor, tied with a bolo. They seemed to unconscious but he couldn't afford to inspect how well just yet.

He walked quickly toward the man on the edge of the ship, smiling as he offered his hand. "Glad to see you are not dead yet."
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

OOC: sorry, but I'm dropping out. I can't keep up with everything.

Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang was ravenous,he had not eaten for some time now,his teeth and claws lengthened as he jumped upon the dead soldier and began ripping into his flesh,spraying gore everywhere. Fang had torn the body to shreds in secind and was now longer hungry,so he quickly cimbed onto one of the nearby buncks and fell asleep.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled, gently cupping his cheek in my hand.

"Glad to see your safe. Oh, and here's your sword back."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir accepted his sword only to wipe the blade and then handed it back to her. "You keep it, I am in no condition to keep fighting at this moment." They made there way back to the others and then rejoined the group.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I saw the few that fought the soldiers, and decided to see what they were discussing. "My name is Raven Conall, I am of the Great Wolf family from the planet Vulcan. I am a hybrid, and was wondering if I may join your... group. I've traveled here to try and settle this pointless violence. and I would like it to end."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"It is nice to meet you Raven,my name is Fang,and this is my sister Alythe. It us very nice to meet you,the more allies in our group the better."

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge had managed to recover from the Godstorm technique, and took a moment to look outside at the others. They seemed to be managing, so Surge, Archangel and Dusten instead began working on finding the passageway.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

After a moment of thought I get up again and head to the HR Base smileing evily *To my self-Raven is right killing solves nothing it only causes problems but I have nothing left to lose, my fate was sealed when they created their perfect weapon their way of ending this war. They are right the war will end but by the hand they created to protect them by their own* I AM SNIPSHOT A.K.A EXPERIMENT 666 AND I DARE YOU TO FACE ME YOU SOULESS HR SCUM YOU MADE ME AND KNOW YOU WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO.
Last edited by NightDeath on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Snowy sat Enir down on a pieace of wreackage and he said," Welcome to the group Raven, Iam sure your assistance will be greatly appreciated." Then looking at snowy he said," And thank you for helping me..........do...you...think maybe..." "After this war,would you stay with me?" Enir looked slightly shy about asking.

OOC: I may not post as often do to my filling schedual.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Blade was shot. His life flashed before his eyes. and he died. The end for Blade. :lol:

Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I felt my lips quirk into a small smile.

"Sure, if we live through this. Why not?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I felt a bit welcomed into the group. I was happy, til a bullet grazed my shoulder. Someone was egging on the soldiers power. I growled, emotions slipping a bit. I stomped my foot into the earth, hearing the guy fly when the huge rock shot up through the ground. "Quite amusing."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang sighed as he saw that it was getting dark,the gunfire had just about stopped and he was glad it did. Alythe had fallen asleep,fang watching her and smiling. "You have gotten so strong since i last seen you." he said with a smile. he lifted her into his arms,put her down on on of the bunks and lay beside her to keep her warm.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge stumbled through the tunnel entrance. He had found the access tunnel. If he could get the rest inside, the soldiers wouldn't be able to follow. They'd be safe to plan the next move. Surge quickly went to tell the others.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?