Last Thing You Watched?

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:so you can avoid a lot of people, the discomfort of a theather,little children, paying too much for food, having to drive there, and once you get the dvd you can copy and sell it until this happens to your computer :PC: Overload!!
No. It's because his soundsystem is really really good.

really good

Good enough that it made me jump twice. And we were watching movies I'd seen before.

Yup, he was like..... :jawdrop: when he 1st heard my sound system. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote: Yup, he was like..... :jawdrop: when he 1st heard my sound system. :D
Yeah, and I don't ever jump. The last movie I did that in was The Ring when I saw it in theaters back in 2002.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

fig, you need to show my dad how to connect the speakers in our surround sound, I cant hear the backspeakers, if cant hear in the back then its not surround sound. My dad is really dense when it comes to these things.......and hes the computer expert, good enough to join the geek sqaud, serously

:PC:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote: Yup, he was like..... :jawdrop: when he 1st heard my sound system. :D
Yeah, and I don't ever jump. The last movie I did that in was The Ring when I saw it in theaters back in 2002.

That was the 1st time you listened to a movie with high dynamics. It intensifies the movie experience. :D
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

That was the 1st time you listened to a movie with high dynamics. It intensifies the movie experience. :D
I have a home theater, not great but it does the job :howl:  :oo
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Searif Bogard wrote:I have a home theater, not great but it does the job :howl:  :oo

Home theater in the early 90's was almost unheard of. DVD has helped sparked a new trend in the home theater market. Everyone can now get 5.1 surround sound. :D

But if you do your research and look for the best equipment, you'll get an experience thats worth waiting for the DVD instead of going to the theater.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:I have a home theater, not great but it does the job :howl:  :oo

Home theater in the early 90's was almost unheard of. DVD has helped sparked a new trend in the home theater market. Everyone can now get 5.1 surround sound. :D

But if you do your research and look for the best equipment, you'll get an experience thats worth waiting for the DVD instead of going to the theater.
I go to the theater if I cannot wait because its such a kick a** movie, plus I dont want to hear everyone going "oh man you missed out on so much[gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat] " just to make you feel jelous
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Searif Bogard wrote:I go to the theater if I cannot wait because its such a kick a** movie, plus I dont want to hear everyone going "oh man you missed out on so much[gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat] " just to make you feel jelous
I usually go because my friend pays for the tickets. Usually all I have to do is buy him lunch, which is way cheaper. This is why I saw Cursed twice.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Searif Bogard wrote:I go to the theater if I cannot wait because its such a kick a** movie, plus I dont want to hear everyone going "oh man you missed out on so much[gloat, gloat, gloat, gloat] " just to make you feel jelous

Thats not going to happen to me with Freeborn. :D
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:

im sure it wont :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Figarou wrote:

My friends know what type of home theater I have. They don't tell me I'm "missing out." The only difference is they have something to talk about.

I don't want to be left out when Freeborn hits the theaters. I'm going to try for the premiere if possible!! Please be here in Tejas!!!!
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Last Movie I actually sat down and watched..., hrmn...

Death to Smoochie.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:
Figarou wrote:

My friends know what type of home theater I have. They don't tell me I'm "missing out." The only difference is they have something to talk about.

I don't want to be left out when Freeborn hits the theaters. I'm going to try for the premiere if possible!! Please be here in Tejas!!!!
to far away, parents would never take me :evil: gets me mad sometimes why I cannot go everywhere I want
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Trinity wrote:Last Movie I actually sat down and watched..., hrmn...

Death to Smoochie.
The last thing I watched was a double feature Saturday. Van Helsing 1st, then The Incredibles with Lupin.

I was going to watch Hostage Sunday night, but I wanted to finish making this new wolf icon 1st.

:jawdrop:
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Trinity wrote:Last Movie I actually sat down and watched..., hrmn...

Death to Smoochie.
The last thing I watched was a double feature Saturday. Van Helsing 1st, then The Incredibles with Lupin.

I was going to watch Hostage Sunday night, but I wanted to finish making this new wolf icon 1st.

:jawdrop:
you must watch hostage, its just so awsome :lol: I need to set up a movie night >.<
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Searif Bogard wrote:you must watch hostage, its just so awsome :lol: I need to set up a movie night >.<

Oh, I'll see it. :D I own the DVD.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:you must watch hostage, its just so awsome :lol: I need to set up a movie night >.<

Oh, I'll see it. :D I own the DVD.
lol, my speakers are so much smaller then yours fig :(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

did anyone see assault on prestinct 13, that was really cool movie, better than i have thought it would be
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

it was two days ago and i saw three movies in a row.

1st: kung-pow, man that is one great movie. 10/10

2nd: the howling, believe it or not but i had never seen the first part untill then. 8/10

3rd: the hunting part, an old 70ties westernmovie that had some big names in it. it totally sucked. it had so many rape scenes and plot holes in it, i cant even remember them all. altho it had some good music. 2/10
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

I'm currently watching a Travel Channel special on Alaska, hoping they show wolves.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:I'm currently watching a Travel Channel special on Alaska, hoping they show wolves.
If you see one waving, thats me. :jester:
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:I'm currently watching a Travel Channel special on Alaska, hoping they show wolves.
:lol: I would trust a special on india with giving me wolves, and yes there are wolves in india
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:
Oh, then that explains the wolf in the travel channel special on Yellowstone yesterday.

:woof:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Oh, then that explains the wolf in the travel channel special on Yellowstone yesterday.

Yup. Tossed some duckies at Yogi bear while I was there.

Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:

Yup. Tossed some duckies at Yogi bear while I was there.

:roflmao: im getting a hoot out of this