Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Looking into Ana's eyes Enir smiled as though powered by a new source of energy and life. He replied with a firm and reassuring tone while smiling, "Well then we had better get through this then" Pulling himself back up he noticed the back of Surge and the other two disappear into the ground. "Hey, come on everyone I think Surge has found a way around or under our aggressors.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Zan accepted the stranger's hand and pulled himself up, watching as the two HR guards that had previously taunted him came back into view. They had somehow been knocked unconscious by what appeared to be a bolo. He pulled a pistol from one of the nearby ammo stores and checked its clip.

He spoke towards the stranger, "Thanks. I thought I was going to die for a second."

He sighed and then made his way towards the ladder connecting the upper and lower deck of the ship. Seconds later, he began ascending up the ladder.

Once he reached the top of the ladder, he scanned the area and then made his way through what appeared to be sleeping quarters. The room itself was nearly desolate besides a few bunk-bed frames. Above the frames a small ceiling lamp swayed with the movement of the ship, squeaking each time it moved. A door resided up ahead.

Zan moved to the door's side and placed his back against the wall, trying to hear through the door itself. Muffled voices sounded from the other side. He clicked the safety of his gun and then turned the door's handle. In a split second, the door took control of itself, sliding open, causing all of those on the other side to turn towards it. Three men, all wearing HR officer's uniforms. One of the men reached for the holster on his belt, but was too slow.

Zan leaned around the corner and fired three bullets into the man, dropping him. The other two began running towards another door, but were quickly stopped as he fired two bullets into each of them. Once the coast was clear, he stepped into the room and began examining it.

A large digital map was situated in the room's center, glowing red. Certain parts of the map were flashing. Within seconds, he found what he was looking for. The HQ; it was a bunker-like structure. Zan backed away and moved back into the cargo bay.

"The pilots know we're aboard. You'll need to take them out," he spoke towards the stranger. "There shouldn't be anyone else."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang,not wanting to be left behind took Alyhte into his arms and followed surge into the tunnel,he was glad they would not have to fight thier way through.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Ill be useing a first person style of typeing now.\

I went into the tunnel with Ana and the others. We followed Surge for quite a while.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang continued to walk behind Surge with Alythe still asleep over his shoulder. "You have gotten alot bigger and stronger since i last seen you." he said to her with a slight smile on his face. He lovered his sister dearly and would not let anything happen to her,not while he was around.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam experiencing connection issues with this site. All other sites load as quickly as usual but this site takes forever, so I may not post for a while. Sorry guys :cry: :howl:  :oo :cry:

I looked over at Ana and watched her expresions. She seamed to be holding up well but I could see the worry on her face. " Please, tell me what your thinking ana....if you don't mind telling me."
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe awoke in her brothers arms. wondering what was going on she asked, "hey bro, why are you carying me?"

OOC: sorry for the one liner, couldnt think of anything else right now
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"You were still asleep,i just did'nt want to wake you is all." he said putting her down so she could walk. "I wonder how far this tunnel goes? It seems like we have been walking for a long time now?"

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge remembered this tunnel well. He knew the way it worked, and how daunting it would feel to anyone who hadn't been inside it before. Focusing his thoughts, he walked another couple of steps, and entered a large weapons room. e turned to look at the others. "We plan our next move from here. When it's a handful against an army, good tactics and no valiant heroics are the only real chance we can have."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

I start to slaughter the HR troops as the group continue their way through the tunnels and start to get hit a multiple amount of times *To self- Hurry everyone I don't think I can hold them back much longer* I fall to the ground breathing heavly, I slowly start to close my eyes "In a whisper- Live my friends, as I have given you as much time as my body could give but do not cry I am not dead just yet, I won't die as long as my soul lives i'm just going to sleep and dream for the first time in years I just hope it is about my wife because I do miss her so much, so goodnight my friends and live to win this war finish it off" * A tear falls from my eye and I fall asleep.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

Alythe yawned and stood up. apperently she had fallen asleep after eating dinner. but the sleep and food had been just what she needed. after all her pyrokinesis wasnt gonna fuel itself.

Alythe stopped when she sensed something. a scent was coming from the doorway to their right. werewolves. dead werewolves. the hallway had led to some sort of a holding cell area. and in those cells were the remains of many werewolves.

but one, a child like alythe, was still alive! alythe used her fire to heat up the bars of the pups cell and bent them apart so the pup could escape.

turning to her big brother she asked, "what should we do with her? shes younger than i am and way too young to fight."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I saw the pup. "Maybe we could raise her, She's still young, she can be taught and given care." I thought for a minute. "Let me mind-meld with her. I can maybe find out what had happened here and why. Maybe it wasn't the soldiers."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge looked at the bodies and the surviving pup. "No. This was not done by any human." Surge walked over to the corpse of a nearby werewolf, and searched its nearby surroundings. Finding what he was looking for, he held up a crest. "The elite battalion. Personally trained by Wolfward. No human currently in the Human regime could hope to kill one, let alone a whole pack of them. Plus they would be armed with weapons to defeat vampires easily. Which leaves Thunderclaw..."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Srry it's been so long. I was having connection problems!

I sighed, humming under my breath lightly. How long did this tunnel go on? I gently took Enir's hand in my own, running my pointer finger over the knuckles.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Ana's touch warmed my hand and I was compelled to put my arm around her and walk her out of the room were so many had died. Even though I was no longer a werewolf, I felt like I had lost many brothers and sisters. I starred at Ana and was lost for words. I wanted to try and comfort her, but I could think of nothing to say. So I just hugged her and hoped that would help and she would understand.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Fang looked to the little werewolf and back to Alythe. "We can't leave her in this place,we should care for her as well as we can." he said and knelt in front of the small werewolf. "Your safe with us little one,no one is going to hurt you." he said.

The little werewolf ran to him and wrapped her little arms around his waist,sobbing. Fang felt sorry for her,she had lost her whole family before her very eyes. He took her into his arms and handed her to Alythe. "I will be right back." he said and went back into the room that had all the weapons in it,when he came back he had a .45 cal hand gun strapped to his hip and a m4 carbine strapped on his back,along with a shoulder holster that had a .38 revolver in it.

Fang walked over to surge "Whats the plan?" he asked turning to Alythe and the little werewolf and smiling.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"There are three major things that have to be taken care of. One, the Human Regime. The leaders need to be killed. Two, Rajed needs to be rescued. He's the former leader of the Human Regime, and established an alliance between humans and werewolves. Three, we need to find the cause of this massacre."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded at Surge's words. This had to stop. If any of us ever wanted a normal life again, it had to be stopped. I clenched Enir's hand as tight as I could. Taking a deep breath, I turned my face up towards his. I studied his face for a long minute.

"This must stop. It has to. For everyone's sake. I'm in this if you are."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

A ball of blue flame lit my hand. "I'm with her. I don't wanna have to deal with more images of innocent children losing their parents. One is already too many." I felt another flame open up, I was ready, the time to end this BS was now.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Alythe shrugged at her brother. she was no good at making up plans.

"i have no idea. but ur right about the pup. i say we break off from the group and find another ship and seek out Brotherhood's grounds and drop off the pup. they'll take better care of her. it's too dangerous for her out here." alythe said
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC: Sorry for the wait, birthday weekend was more hectic than anticipated. P.S: I'm starting where Miguel's character left off.))

Kayne smiled at the request. "Good." he said. "Less to think about later. He gazed first at the human stepping back; then to the steel-clad defense standing between the human's gun and the pilots' cowardly muzzles.

"Human, you are familiar with physics, I presume." he said casually, putting his hand on a nearby wall. As he did this, cool mist and veins of frost were visibly nearing the barricade wall at a speed of a serpent's crawl. "Tell me, are you aware of what occurs during the process of supercooling?"

"It is quite simple, actually." As the capillaries of ice began to group on the bunker wall, subtle cracks could be heard like the snapping of a tree branch. "As the object begins to contract," he began, "a fracturing of the internal structure occurs, weakening the bonds between the molecules so severely, it can't withhold the shape of its own mass. The end result being..."

After he said this, pieces of the four-inch-thick steel wall began to fall, making loud smashing sounds on the ground. Then, they began to fall more frequently until it was a waterfall of cool metal shards; like sand in an hourglass. "...the object will destroy itself."

With the two pilots clearly visible now, Kayne leaned against the wall, smiling. "Now that the experiment is over, would you mind doing something about them." He then closed his eyes quickly; appearing to be exhausted.

The truth was that he wasn't tired from the effort he had used on the wall at all. The problem with keeping his eyes open was that he didn't know how much more blood and gore he could be tempted with before going insane with hunger and thirst. No, he thought angrily. I won't go back.... not until I'm done.
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: I really hate to say this after all the stuff we have been through as a group. And the worst fact is I was around when they hit page 5 for this story but.......My schedule has become full and hectic. Iam preparing for collage and for getting my first car and drivers ID. Along with many other things, Iam afraid I will have to leave this story. You guys have been great and it's been interesting tagging along but it is now time for me to go.

I walked with Ana a few feet down the hall to get way from the stench of the rotting corpses that used to be an elite werewolf squad. As we waited for the others I heard something crawling around above me and Ana. We looked up in unison to find a humongous centepied that dropped down on top of me. The thing was large enough to crush me under it's weight. With it's large poisonous pincers it bit into the back of my neck. Ana grabbed the sword that fell off me when the bug took me down and cut it's head of in one swing. The last thing I saw was Ana's tear stained face as the poison worked it's way to my heart and killed me.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Well...That's unfortunate. I don't have enough strength or energy to even attempt to bring him back from the dead. And after all I had worked for to keep as many people alive as I could."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I screamed. I wasn't sure how long I screamed, but I screamed. I can remember someone grabbing my arms, and another person grabbed my legs. I collapsed, burying my face on his chest. Oh God, it hurt so much! Looking up at Surge, I felt my lips curl back into one long snarl.

"Heads will roll for this."

silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang sighed "Your right sister,they will take great care of her,but until then we will just have to take her with us." he said running to Ana's side. ""Let her down surge." he said trying not to look at Enir's lifeless body.

"Im so sorry Ana,he was a great friend,he saved my life many times and i am sure he will continue to do so in spiriit." Fang said tears filling his eyes