Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Flatline »

Alythe howled long and loud for enir. she hadnt known him well but it had seem that him and ana were mates.

turning back to her brother she said, "we need to get out of here NOW! we have a pup on our paws and time is a factor. we need to find the brotherhood and give the pup to them NOW!"
Last edited by Thunderclaw on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

* In mind- Death why do I smell death, It's not the death of humans, I know this scent from somewhere but where.* *my eyes slowly open again as I see fire and hear yelling all around me* * HR shoulder-IN THE TUNNELS LETS GO HURRY!.* * in a whisper-n.....no my friends, I...I must do something to help, I need to get up.* Wait I remember the scent know it's was Enir's, no no NO NO!!!!!, NOT AGAIN MORE MORE PAIN NO MORE SUFFERING THIS WAR HAS DONE ENOUGH, PEOPLE HAVE FACED ENOUGH * MY eyes turn bright red* THIS WILL END ON THIS DAY AS I SWORE TO IT. THE HR ARMY WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!!!! * I go into my Werewolf form, fully in raged* * Demonic voice- Death and blood will be spilt by my claws*
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge sighed. "Emotions...Something that has stricken everyone here with one death. Such a devastating thing, yet I lack it."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I took the pup from Alythe and Fang.

"I'll carry this one. And you're right. We need to go. Now."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Lets just get out of here." he said and sighed he was sick of seeing those he cared about dying around him and he longed for it all to stop.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe nodded and led them out of the building. checking the area for hr soldiers she found another ship. it was a small one but it would do. she had no experiance in flying a ship (only stowing away on them), but she was very smart for her age and was confident that she could figure it out.

"come on guys i found a ship. lets go now." alythe said.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I rolled my eyes at the dude talking about emotions. If anyone, I know about being apathetic. I deal with both apathy and none at all. Im a hybrid VULCAN for crying out loud. I shook my head and followed the others. I took a look at the ships' manuel and autopilot. I sat down abd started the simple machine, getting it a few yards into the air.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Ha ha ha, run HR scum run for your useless lives but I will find every last one of you and devour you all. Run from your Reaper your death bring and pray you my live for anouther minute or so. * In a whisper-My world is dead know my friends I have no control anymore please if you should see me kill me quick as possible, I am what they wantted a unthinking killing monster I know I am close to the HR base and I know we will meet, Not much time know is left I can see the gate fire burning in my path, men's blood curdling scream as I approch, You all have 5 minutes before I reach the base do what needs to be done and end it know.*
Adopt your own!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe didnt even get the chance to make an attempt at flying the ship. obviously someone had found the manual and beat her to it.

the pup was doing fairly good, a little hungry but seeing a hr stowaway on board would soon fix that. alythe suffocated the human with her fire and killed him. then she brought the pup to the dead human and told her to eat.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang sat beside the little pup and watched her eat,he could tell that she was very hungry and probably had not eaten in quite a while. "So little one, what is your name?" he asked his curiosity getting the best of him. He turned to Alythe and looked out of the window. "We are flying over the exact area where my mate, Kara died. It looks different now that the fighting down there has ended, but i will never forget that spot." he said with a sigh.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

For a moment, Zan stared into the room containing the pilots, noticing that the stranger seemed to be having difficulty approaching them. The pilots seemed to be completely unaware that the door protecting them was gone. He began moving forward, as quietly as possible, not wanting to alert either of them of his presence.

Within a few seconds, he was standing only a few inches from where they sat. He lifted his gun, pointed it at the first pilot's head, and then fired. Blood spattered across the control panel, catching the second pilot by surprise. Zan quickly eliminated him, firing two bullets into the back of the leather seat.

Zan dropped the pistol and cleared the seats, moving the bodies to the corner of the room. He seated himself in the pilot's seat and looked back to where the stranger was standing.

"They're dead." He pressed a few switches on the control panel. "Now we end the Human Regime. Where are the others?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I was drained. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Enir's passing had left a massive hole in my chest. I curled up, wrapping my arms around my knees and placing my chin on the tops. I missed him.

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

"I couldn't tell you," he yawned, sitting down in the passenger's seat. "My sense of smell's been rather off lately."

He was barely awake from the day's efforts and didn't know how long it would be before he passed out. "However, if you were to bring us back to the other ship," he offered sleepily. "I might be able to track them from there."
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Alythe smiled as the cub ate the flesh of the human. she obviously had not been fed in quite some time. but now she ahd food.

alythe realized she was very thirsty, and the ship had no water on it. but luckily there was what appeared to be a clean river down below. they had been flying now for about three days now and they had flown into unfamiliar territory.

"we need to land and stock up on water." alythe said
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I overheard one of the wolves commenting on water. I tired to smoothly land the ship, near some cover close to the river. Locking the pilot controls, I walked to the pup and the siblings. "Do you want to get the water? Maybe teach the pup some hunting, I think there are some hares around here. Or I can go and you may watch the ship. Whichever you guys feel. I don't mind at all." I said softly, knowing about their friends recent death. I checked on the mate of the gone.

"Hi. I'm sorry about your loss. I know feeling sorry for you isnt much of a help, and I haven't experienced what you have. But I can't help but regret not checking surroundings more." I whimpered quietly.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I sit on top of a hill watching as the HR HQ burns to the ground in a blaze of fire and smoke with my eyes red as the flames themselves, *To Self- A decoy bah I should of known them better to have their HQ so unwell hidden but that means nothing know I will find them, Their scent is everywhere in this area I only need time* After the decoy HQ building turns into a pile of ash I stand up and leave.
Last edited by NightDeath on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adopt your own!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge cursed. Everyone was getting carried away with the destruction of the Human Regime, he hadn't had a chance to rescue Rajed, or, to minimise casualties, kill the current Human Regime leader. Surge was working fast, but time was against him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Zan nodded and wiped some of the spattered blood from the ship's controls. A few seconds later, he pressed the ship's primary acceleration switch, causing the entire aircraft to thrust forward. This ship was different than the last. There wasn't any auto-pilot control. A small steering wheel moved in front of him. He was going to have to fly it.

Slowly, he took the steering wheel under his control and began turning the aircraft so that it was facing the direction of their previous ship. The bodies in the room's corner shifted.

"I used to fight for this general, a corrupt man. He killed hundreds of us, or at least those of us that were left to fight for New Richlend when the HR took over." Zan pointed towards the bodies. "I bet they worked for him. He abandoned New Richlend to fight for the Human Regime. If we see him, I want to kill him; I want to get revenge for everyone, my friends, my wife."

Zan could see a burning building in the distance, probably what the HR used as a mock-base. Had the others already attacked? Seconds later, he landed the ship beside the wreckage of their first ship.

"We're here. Can you tell where they are?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang sat beside Alythe and Ana, he was listening to what surge was saying and realized that he was right, they needed to focus on killing the current HR leader saving whoever this Rajed was and ending the war between the HR and werewolves, after that,they only had the demons to worry about.

Fang turned to look at Alythe. "Hey sister, does the little one over there have a name?" he asked pointing to the little pup they had rescued.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shook my head, quickly clearing my thoughts away. Now was so not the time. I stood, popping my shoulders.

"Okay, let's do this."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: This will be my only addition thunder.

Enir's spirit showed up in front of Ana and spoke softly and warmly," Do not fret dear, my life was a good one, do not cry, you are strong and skilled. Please, be happy and remember, I will always be in your heart." His spirit then disappeared in a warming light.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

alythe shrugged and grabbed anything that could hold water. she smiled at the pup and left the safety of the ship and headed towards the river.

after stocking the ship with water she turned to her brother and said, "that human wont provide much meat. we need to hunt something if that pup is to survive, as she is very malnutritioned."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang put his arm around his sister. "I know, i can tell she is." he said helpong her carry some of the water. "i will help you hunt as soon as we get this water back to the ship,im shure that everyone is pretty hungry. he said,his arm still around Alythe.

When he and Alythe got back to the ship,he sat beside the little pup and smiled at her. "So little one,are you still hungry, my sister and i will gladly go bring back more food for you?" he asked smiling at her. He quite fond of the little pup and how much she reminded him of himself whem he was younger.

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled as I watched Enir's spirit fade. I could do this. I had to do this. For all of our sakes. I walked away, quietly humming under my breath, placing a hand on my stomach.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Alythe noticed deer tracks along the river. that was uncommon! but then she realized something, the clean water, the deer tracks... they had found the brotherhood of wolves!

almost immeadiately something wizzed past alythe's head. an arrow! but they were supposed to be friendly!

a large male anthro werewolf stepped out of the shadows with a bow pointed at alythe (who by now had fire surroundiung her hands) and said, "who goes there? and why do you have my sister's pup?"
Last edited by Thunderclaw on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: My bad flatline - forgot about editing this word