From one hunter to another!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

From one hunter to another!

Post by Silent Hunter »

OOC: This RP has been going on in IRC for a little while. For anyone who wants to join i will add whats happened beforehand. Tak and Spongy, this is thread to post in.

John sat down on the medical bench staring down out his own shoes. How could this have all fallen upon him in search a sort time? A few days ago he was cleaning his guns ready to take the lives of more werewolves but after that fight, those moments which he thought would be his last, then that mercy, the healing of his wounds, his trip to this hideout and now this. All those friends of his profession now his enemies. Even his father would now be against him. Tears slipped down his eyes. He had turned so his new lupine friend and the nurse could not see this sorrow. "I'll....take confinement...i don't want to hurt anyone...So what shall i do now?" He plucked up the courage to turn to the other two. "So do i have to learn to try and control my shift?"
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Spongy »

Spongy sat down on the bench opposite of John, with an expressionless face. "It's nearly impossible to fully control the first shift. Your mind and body will become overwhelmed with lupine instincts and actions. However there are actions that can be taken to make it less violent. I don't know what those steps are...I'll need to ask Tak about that. I just hope he cooperates, he's kind of the expert on first shifts around here." He thought about the last time this had happened, when a hunter had been turned and lived. "You know, the last time something like this happened, the ex-hunter managed to blend into werewolf society just fine. I think he's actually living in this hideout." Spongy got up and moved to the bench where John was sitting and gave him a friendly hug. "Everything is going to work out alright in the end, don't you worry." As Spongy starts to get up and leave to go find Tak, he remembers something. "Oh, I never told you my name! Call me Simon."

(OOC: At this point, please use Simon instead of Spongy.)
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

"Ok Simon. Thanks for telling me. But....will Tak actually help me? You know how he feels about me and my type" John carefully picked his words so as not to give anything away to the nurse. "Where is Tak anyway? Do you think he followed us?" John got up and looked out the small window to the forest and the nearby dirt path. It would be easy for him to follow what with his hunting abilities and form. Werewolves could come upon you like a ghost in a misty night and unless you reacted quick and had a fair means of defense, you were at there wild mercy. It was hard to do the same back to the creatures to with their excellent hearing and nose but it was not impossible to take one by surprise as time had sometimes had proved.

He looked to the nurse trying to think of what he was going to say. "What shall I do while Simon is away? Stay here or is there somewhere else you want me to go." Despite his underlying nervousness John still wanted to explore the facility that he never had the chance to in his lycan hunting life.
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

As Simon was leaving the medical office, he caught a whiff of Takyoji's scent. He was nearby. He sniffed the air, trying to figure out which direction he was in, and where he was headed. Simon followed the scent to the Council's building. "Oh sh*t....What has he told them!?" he mumbled. If Takyoji told the Council about who John was and about his past, he would be expelled from the hideout, or worse, killed. Just as Simon was about to enter, Takyoji appeared from the door. He shoved him up to the wall in frustration "Tak...what did you tell them?! You know what will happen if they find out about John!! Why did you tell them!?" Even though Simon had no idea why he was in the Council's building, he was furious with him because he assumed that the Council now knew about John and his past.
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

Takyoji turns to the bystanders who are watching and states "Don't worry, he's a little a disorientated. It's merely a random anxiety attack over nothing that he's having..."
Takyoji then turns to Simon and quietly says, "Why in the hell would you think I would just go right up to them and tell everything? Look, now you've got a few people onto us already from yelling about something I didn't even do."
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Spongy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Spongy »

Simon takes a deep breath, then looks at Tak. "You're right. I'm sorry. I feared the worst, and overreacted. I came here hoping I could get your help, and I see you coming out of the Council's room. But if I may ask, why were you in there?"
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Cuation, likes to bite!
Additional Details: Chases cars, has bad flees, likes to play fetch.
Mood: RAR!

Re: From one hunter to another!

Post by Valon »

Could I jump in? :howl:  :oo
Brother Wolf KARN, follower of the moon
The Third of Brothers of blood, and last protector of the mark
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

um , this thread is almost 2 years old. i don't think they are playing any more. :lol:
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Cuation, likes to bite!
Additional Details: Chases cars, has bad flees, likes to play fetch.
Mood: RAR!

Post by Valon »

wow, now i feel stupid, thanks for pointing that out to me, i would've felt really stupid if i still tried to get in.
Brother Wolf KARN, follower of the moon
The Third of Brothers of blood, and last protector of the mark
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!