test subjects

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

test subjects

Post by Flatline »

my character's profile:
Name: Fleck
Species: full wolf form werewolf.
Fur color: white
eyes: blue
Bio: Fleck is a young but full grown werewolf who was exiled from her pack for killing a cub killer. on her quest to find a new pack her secret was discovered and she was captured by government officials. from then on she has had tests run on her and has been kept alive as a new expirimental secret weapon for the government

a white muzzle rose to sniff the air. the scent of deer meat reached Fleck's nose. it was dinner time at last. they served the meat in a dog bowl, and with it some water. also in a dog bowl.

Fleck hated being treated like an animal, for she was part human and part wolf. she was a werewolf. a white one at that. her fur color was rare, and if she didnt cooperate, they had said they were going to kill, skin and sell her pelt to the highest bidder. so she let them run their tests and "train" her to attack.

Fleck was in a military facility. a training facilaty for dogs. she had been battled against the dogs at first, then against stronger animals such as cougars. now she was being "trained" to attack on command. she hated the leash and collar and she wasn't allowed to switch forms.

Fleck sighed. at last the day was over. running the obstical course had run her ragged. but now they were feeding her, so she gratefully accepted the food and water and fell asleep after eating.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: test subjects

Post by Cain »

Name: Kohaku
Species: has a were and full form; snow leopard
Fur color: see below
eyes: green
Bio:born and raised at the facility, born killer, trained as one of the best. Secretly has a conscious, but keeps the softer side hidden deep inside her, and has the cruel tough shell on the outside. Shes a beautiful gray leopard, Insulated by thick hair, and her wide, fur-covered feet act as natural snowshoes. She has powerful legs and can leap far, able to jump as far as 50 feet (15 meters). she uses her long tail for balance.

I leaped and dug my claws deep into the criminals neck, tearing four gashes in his throat. I stood back up, in full form, my claws and the fur around them, covered in blood. I sat and waited until my master put my leash around my neck and led me to a new cage.

"Kohaku, say hello to your new friend. Train her so she won't be reluctant... at all." I looked at the wolf.

Why pair me, a CAT, with her, a DOG? totally illogical. But whatever, its whatever master tells me to do.

I shook my fur, splattering remaining blood from my most recent kill. "You do know theres no point in resisting. I was raised here. I know how brutal they can be. My first kill. They forced me to kill my own mother. I don't care anymore. Just forget about every moral, everything that can make you mortal. And you'll live. If not, well, I'm pretty sure you know already. My names Kohaku. My master is Ripper."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

Fleck was very suprised to wake up and find a snow leapord in her cage. she became worried at first for she was starting to notice signs of life growing in her belly, and the feline was bigger and stronger than her and could easily kill her. and to top that off she looked like a seasoned killer.

fleck nervously stood up and said, "my name is Fleck. i am a captive here like yourself. i was exiled from my pack for killing the werewolf that killed my cubs, and on my journey to find a new pack i was found out and captured. please dont hurt me, i think im pregnant. they "bred" me with another werewolf here a while ago. i wont attack unless commanded to or provoked."

fleck stepped back and sat down waiting for the snow leapard to reply
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I smirked."Why so nervous? I only just ate. And you shouldn't move much, the halfbreed bre here tend to develop much faster than others out in the wild. You pack must've been full of idiots, if you killed the murderer of children, you should be considered as a hero." I grinned and finished cleaning my blood covered paws.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Do You guys mind if I join in?
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(please do join!)

fleck was relieved to hear that the snow leapard wasnt going to attack her. but still worried for her unborn cubs. what would the humans do to them?

"we need to find a way out of here. i lost my first litter of pups, i wont lose this one!" fleck said
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"We cant leave. We all have micro chips planted at the back of our skulls. They will find us and kill us. Unless Someone kills the tracker.... but he's the most skilled and dangerous killer here. And besides, why leave? They won't harm your litter, they'll feed you right, give you a nice place to sleep, and they wont let you fight or kill anything nor anyone until your not pregnant and your litter is born and raised. And as long as you behave and kill like yoursupposed to, they'll let you go when all your tasks are done. Each one of us has a certain amount of goals, and if they complete them all successfully, they wont kill us and they'll put us with in our own territories, new ones, that is." I grinned, I'll be alpha one day, running freely in fresh falling snow.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Name: Enir
Species: Wolf
Fur color: Black with a silver stripe
eyes: greenish grey with a gold ring around pupil
Bio: Stranded in the middle of winter and raised by a wandering she-wolf that had lost her original pups. Step mom was killed and skinned by a hunter at 10 yrs old and has been surviveing on his own. Feels the need to help others but is vary offensive do to his loss and being alone for so long.

I ran through the woods, the humans trained slaves following close behind, it was the 5th time this month I had broken into there facility and took off with there supplies. I knew that it wouldn't last but I was haveing fun and I was getting food out of it. My hope was that the lack of food would cause the ones inside to rebel against the human slavers and break free.

I ran deeper into the woods, useing pre planted scents and prints to throw them off, but should have been paying closer attention. I ran strait into a pine at full run, then all of a sudden I was mobbed by some sort of werecat and 3 dogs. And before I knew it I was hit by a tranq. and out cold.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Kohaku, we found the wolf that was causing the disturbances. Come." I heard my master call. I stood up and looked at the other one.

"I wont go until I have your word that the female will not be harmed in my absence." I had the most serious look plastered on my leopard face. And it wasnt a pretty one.

"Alright Kohaku, this one and her pups will not be harmed at any cost. She will be safe, and you will be returned to her cage after the other wolf is beaten, broken, and tamed. You and my other best cat will help me. After this, you may leave freely." I looked at my master in shock. I thought there were at least four more duties until I was freed.

"Thank you, but I will not leave until she does."

"She can leave after her litter is born, and we will raise the pups as guard wolves for the police. They wont be trained like you, only two of you is sufficient, and I've two already." He petted my head. "You may visit as well, and I will whistle for you if needed. Oh, once you two leave, i have orders from my boss to let you two shift again in human forms. training you back to human will be difficult, and Im pretty sure she'll be happy. And my boss has also given you, the choice of learning here. You might want to ask her about human shifting. For you it will be painful in the beginning. Here, some thing to wear when you get the whole human form thing down." He gave me two pairs of military outfits and some regular no pattern pajamas. one for myself, and one for her. I set hers down next to her, and mine on the other side. Then i followed my master to the wolf's room. This'll be hell in a cell. Literally.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I woke up in a cell, that was in the center of a poorly lite room. "Well, I should have expected it." I tryed to move but found I could not stand up, do to the shackles on my paws. "Well this will make it a little harder to stand up." My mind was raceing through some excape ideas that didn't involve hurting the others.

I knew thaty were forced to fight and I did not want to kill them because of it. I examined the links and the shackles. 'well they seem to be solid except for the one link closest to the floor on my right paw.' I made a mental note of that fact. I was just starting to work the link a little looser whne I heard a door open. I instantly dropped to the floor and pretended to be out as I watched a man and two cats enter. One was a leopard and the other was not visible, the man was mostly hidden in the shadows of the room but I could tell that he was wearing the facilities military outfit. 'Well, this aught to be interesting.'
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck could hea everything from her cage. apparetnly an intruder had been caught. kohaku had been taken in to deall with the intruder.

fleck felt sorry for the newest captive of the government facility. she knew how that went.

the guards came to flecks cage and brought her out, attaching a leash to her collar first. they bought her to the intruder, who tured out to be a male werewolf, ad told her to sit. she obeyed reluctantly.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I pretended to be, just wakeing from the drug, and slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I noticed that they had stoped at about 5 feet from the cage and were examineing me. I hated it, being in a cage and examined as though I was something to be sold or bought, like I belonged to them just because they managed to catch me. I sat back on my hind legs and looked the human strait in the eyes and said," I hope you realise that this is just temporary, I do not belong to you, and I will leave." I hoped that this had made a point and would kill any thoughts of them trying to 'train' me.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I saw Master nod at me to enter the cage and observe what I'd have to deal with and break. Sad thing was he was in good shape, no scars to be seen.

"Wow. Another dog. Except this toy isnt broken yet." I grinned, sharp canines still had a few remnants of blood. "You know, I think I can get a little more bloody, I'll have more fun. "

Shaking my fur, I looked at the wolf boy. My eyes grew a dark almost black color, this will be bloody.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I eyed the snow leopard bareing her teeth and observeing me and said calmly andlevely," First off iam no dog,and I do not wish to harm you." I attempted to stand on my back legs like I normaly would to show the more human characteristics of mine, and then turned my muzzle toward her.

" However, if you wish to cause me harm, I will deffend my self." I secretivly worked the broken link on my right paw cuff, realizeing that weither or not I came out in better shape would rely on haveing that paw free. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "Are you sure you want to be this humans puppet, to work for something they will never give you?"

"I maybe caged but Iam still free and I plan on freeing all those who desire to leave." "For the last 5 months I have stolen the food from these humans in the hope that they would become discouraged and free you all, or that some of you would revolt." I stopped for a moment and then continued with a slight more reasuranceand hope in my voice,"I will help free you all, even if it costs me my life, all you have to do is tell me, and show that you are willing to help your selves a little." I sat back down on my back legs and waited for a response from one of the 3 others in the room.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck sat down when she was broughht back into the cage. thhe other werewolf haad spoke sayinng that he meant no harm and planned on freeing those who desired freedom. fleck hoped he had some sort of plan in mind because escape from this pllace would be nearly immpossible. but she was willing to take any risk to keep herr unborn cubs.

fleck walked up too the werewolf and said, "my name is fleck, im a pregnant werewolf being held captive here against my will. thhey say that if i doont obey i will be killed and skinned followinng the birth of the pups. i am desperate for freedom from this place and will gladly follow you out of here."

fleck sat down againn and waited for him to reeply
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I groaned, if i help this dog im going to be sore in the morning, but if I dont, the female will be mkst likely angry with me.

I got close to him, and whispered. "If your plan is sound, I will go along with you. If its illogical, you'll have to pretend until your duties here are done. What is your idea?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wispered to them both in a more animal like speach so the human would not understand," My plan is simple and strait forward, I planned on releaseing the ones who want free in the middle of the night and then escorting them out." "If anyone gets in the way or tries to kill them, I planned on distracting or engageing them with the hopes of giveing them enough time to escape."

I lowered myself a little and pretended to prepare for a fight. " There is a hole in the fence at the south eastern end of the compound that I have been useing to get in and out each time I took food from them, however, they would expect me to go for that if I got free, so I had made a new one at the north western end as well, and that will e the one everyone heads for." I bared my fangs a little and flattened my ears. " But for now I plan on playing with this human......Snow Leopard, if the human is not to suspect anything you must act as though this conversation never happened, and I promise I will try not to hurt you to badly."

"If he tells you to strike, do so." I lened back a little and lowered my head, still bareing my fangs. "Tonight you two must find and get together all those who wish to be free, but watch out, because some are completly loyal to the humans and will turn you in." "Then in 3 nights time we shall make our move, I will break out of this cage and then cause a disruption, while you free the others." "And pack sister, take the freed ones to the hole in the fence, then head directly north into the woods and up the hill, my den will be there, the entrance is covered by a pine branch matt, it will be tight but hide there, and be careful of the pups, I would hate for anything to happen to future pack sisters and brothers." "Once everyone is out I will try to lead the humans away and then the snow leopard can wipe your trail." "How does that sound?"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

fleck nodded. the pllan sounded good to her. escape now seemed possible. but she would have to be extra carefull as she was pregnant and her white fur was very rare. thhey had threatened her with the loss of her pelt before.

fleck layed down and said, "i like your plan. its soounds good but now our cage is locked. so how are we gonna execute this plan?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I kept my eyes and head facing the snow leopard but replied to the pregnant werewolf in the same animalistic language. " The link at the base of the chain on my right paw is weak and not welded correctly, Iam able to free my paw at any time and rip out of the cage, so when we have all the others ready and it is dark out, we shall go in 3 days time." then I asked the leopard, "What are those things with the green lights that the humans wear on there faces do?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Your probably thinking about the night vision goggles. They help the Humans poor eyes see in the dark." i observed the cage, seeing my master gone, I asked the female how to shift to human form. I wanted to try and saw my clothes in the cage, as well as hers. I walked over and picked them up, then walked backk.

"So will you help me?" I looked at her nicely, hoping I didnt look menacing.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

"I will help with our escape, but i will do so in wolf form. my fangs are thhe only weapon i have. plus i amm much faster in the form." fleck said
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i sighed, picked up my clothes again, and trotted over to the farthest and darkest corner, then concentrated on being human. I was curious and wanted to know what id look like and how skilled I would be. Then I felt it, a huge rip tore through my body, bones snapping into somewhat unfamiliar places and orders, my tail shrunk into my body, I grew long hairless fingers, my fur disappeared, I had pale white skin, and my hair upon my head grew, and short hair cut that was black. I noticed my human body had a medium layer of muscle under the skin, so I was pretty physically fit. I quickly threw on the whole outfit they gave us, the socks, boots, underwear, pants, the under tanktop, and the over shirt. The pants were black but loose like army ones, the boots were black, so was the tank, but the shirt was dark green. I walked over, surprisingly pretty gracefully, and sat down.

"Well, nevermind, I figured it out myself." I thought for a moment, got up and whistled for my master.

"What is it Kohaku?" He spoke lazily. Then stood in shock at the site of me in my 15 year old human form. I laughed a little, and giggled at the sound my voice made, I've never laughed like that before.

"Can I go to the training room??? The wolves are behaving and I wanna test this body out. Please!!!!!!!??????"

He grinned and let me out, and we walked to the training room. I learned I could leap high and fast, and I could manuver a little faster through brush and forest like areas. I noticed my master left though. This could be a good time for the plan to start. I snuck carefully over to the door and checked the corridor, it was empty from guards, only the the cages and shifters were left. I saw the female looking out. I bolted out, opening all the cages up then finally reaching my newest one with the female and male. I opened it and looked to the male.

"Lead the way, NOW!"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Surgeing with a sudden burst of energy I tore the shackles off and bolted out the door (standing strait up). I checked the door at the end of the room, the coast was clear. "Good, they didn't hear the cages." Then turning to the others, "Anyone that wants to leave, stay with the snow leopard and the female werewolf beside me." Then talking quietly to the snow leopard, "You two take them and head for the second hole in the fence, Iam going to find there storage room, break some stuff and then bring them away from you guys."

I looked out into the hall again and it was still clear. "Let me have a 2 minute head start then go." I rushed out into the hall and headed around the corner.....strait into the snow leopards master. He was slightly shocked and I ran head first into him, knocking the wind out of him and throwing him into the wall. Before he could recover I took my right paw, curled it to cover the claws and nailed him in the temple, knocking him out cold. I looked around and noticed that there was a door open and there were guns on some racks.

"Hmmmmm....the leopard might want one." I said to myself, smileing. I ran to the room and grabbed a random gun and a little metal green box. I then started wreaking the place, knocking over boxes and racks, and makeing sure to smash all there night vision goggles.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

May I join please :?
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(yes)