Meeting the Pack

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Meeting the Pack

Post by Cain »

"This may be a little weird for you, but its the only way i can transfer all my abilites to you." I noticed him lean closer and closer to my face, until he kissed me. I was taken aback at first. Then i felt an almost painnful rush spread to my brain. He moved away, and i was dizzy for a good five minutes. When I finally got in the right mind i saw Zach laughing lightly.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Your blushing."

"No Im not!!!!"

He laughed more. "Its adorable."

"Shut up!!!! I aint adorable!" i said stubbornly, burying my face in my sleeve.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, so he could still talk. . . sort of. That was good. Now, all we had to do was find Cain and run for our lives. I had no idea what sort of shot they had given me, and I really didn't want to find out. Standing, I placed one hand in his fur.

"Let's go find Cain."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OOC: be myself *sigh* okay I guess.... I'll use mine real name BTW I'm brasilian so it may sound wierd :) And i'll reveal as much as I can of myself since I noticed somehow that's what you want :D

Name: Luiz Augusto (not the full name :P )
Location: Florida (can't be the exact one can it? since i'm in another country)
Height: 5'4
Eye Color: Dark Brown (pure dark brown actually it's almost black you can say)
Hair:Weavy black (but I'm always with an cap so that doesn't really matter does it?)
Body type:slim and just a little build
Skin type: Taned (don't have much to say about that)
Normal clothing: Blue cap,dark jeans,a T-shirt that matches what I'm wearing, blue jacket with hood and aways listening to music (generally games soundtracks) Black tennis-shoes

Personality:I'm Shy reserved closed to myself but open to certain friends funny when I want to be and feel the need of it i make everything for the ones i know (seriously everything you want me to do I do as long as I make you happy :lol: ) I'm generally lost in toughs about several things so sometimes I don't answer at the first moment (I do that alot :P ) pepole say I have somehow a dogysh look (I still don't know what they mean by that...) I usually stay Atmine bedroom drawing or making homework never really go out don't have much friends.

I was Leavign the bookstore but soemthing caught mine attention an guy and another girl got hit by some darts I looked around and toughs rushed mine mind I noticed they were about to take them somewhere I felt somethign when I saw them something like if I know them I knew about an message on Thepack that Enir and Snow would met In a bookstore could that be them I noticed the guys looking at me and one said "hey what are you looking at?" I stared at him a little "well it's not anyday You see guy's shooting pepole with darts" He grunted and said "oh yeah then how about you see what they do too..." no time to think I runned up to them and jumped kicking out an guy and he let the Bookstore guy fall on the ground I looked back to the other one and saw an guy with an rifle ready to shoot me I dodged quickly rolling aside and hitting the other guy knees and making him fall but I was too slow he shooted again and hitted me...
After sometime I woke up someone was shaking me "get up..." it was a distant voice "WAKE UP!!" I woke up still a little dizzy and faced up an huge guy "he woke up..." the huge guy said to an guy nearby and he replied "oooohh... then let me welcome him" I didn't quite get how was mine situation since mine vision was foggy but I managed to talk "ugh who's there..." I closed mine eyes hard a few times and mine vision got clear I Looked down to see myself I was in a chair mine legs and arms where atached to it "where am I who are you" I said Looking both sides and right after that I heard an guys shouting about an Giving someone a Shot and the one that aproached the chair now said "I take care of this Kid go see what Is happening over there He stood right in mine front and said "you have three options... number one act like this never happened and we release you number two you serve us as an experiment or number three you don't accept both of the others and I am forced to kill you..." I was scared to hell "hmm uhh okay number two I guess...." He laughed "as you wish kiddo" he gave me a shot of something and I felt an pain all over mine body He pressed an button and released me from the chair and he held me me up by mine hood and left the room after a while walking in a Hallway he opened up an door and grunted "what how do you scaped" Mine body was heating and he throwed me inside I landed on the floor still in pain and noticed an werewolf and a woman inside I was in too much pain but I managed to move sitted against the wall facing them and closed mine eyes in pain
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I was keeping him distracted. I knew he could regenerate and detect a lie, so i tried to avoid lying. Suddenly I sent a huge burst of electricity from my body, blowing up half the room. I was tired and wanted to die from the energy i just used up, but i stood up, with ripped clothes, and jogged out of the room. I caught a familiar scent and followed it. I tore the door off with telekinetic energy. Inside I found a werewolf, a girl, and a boy in pain on the floor.

I debated on what to call myself. I rushed to the boy in pain, "Are ya alright kid? My name's Cain, you'll be okay." I tried to soothe him. I saw some syringe Im guessing they used on one of them. "This is so gross, using an unsterile needle." I mumbled in disgust. I stabbed my arm with the needle and drew some blood. Then i injected my blood into the guy, trying to ease the pain.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I heard someone talkin with me it was a feminine voice I tried to answer but I felt that if I opened mine mouth the only thing coming out would be an scream I heard her complaining about something and then she gave me a shot of something but that made the pain and heating lower slowly I slightly opened one of mine eyes and manage to say a few words "who....aa..are..you..." the pain just lowered and the heating had now gone I needed to thank her I take some deep breaths and said "thanks..."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Go ahead and leave my character a werewolf...but fix his speech if you can. ^^

I walked over with snowy and hoped that Cain would recognize me to.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: uh? Leave him a werewolf??? Fix he's speech??? hmm can you explain please :?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"As I just said, my name is Cain. Calm down, panicking will only counter act my blood and increasing the pain." I looked over and smiled. "You turned out just as you wanted in your descriptions Enir. And this must be your mate, Hi snowy." I noticed his vocal chords were more for wolf toungue and not human. "Okay, sorry, but im a complete germaphobe when it come to food and medical stuff, we need to go find another syringe." I grimaced and just threw the needle to the opposite end of the room, shuddering at the uncleanliness of mixed blood. I helped the kid in pain up, and leaned him up against the wall. "Enir, Snowy, can you help support him while i go find a clean needle?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I nodded and crouched so Aenya could lay the kid on my back. We then started to move out into the hall and down the path we hoped would take us out. All of a sudden I picked up the faint scent of my old self leading back the way we had come and down the other hall. I nipped and lightly tugged on the corner of Aenya's shirt, and tried to say, "I think it's this way, I smell our scents from earlier."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

The pain was going away by now and I was brainstorming some things like they're names They sounded familiar then suddenly I remenbered where they are from after a while The pain was almost gone and an renewed strenght set in "hey I can go on by myself now Enir thanks for all the help now you don't need to carry the big baby anymore" I laughed a little and stood up something was going on with me but I tough that if that was giving me strenght why complain about it "so uhm? that way you said?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I hummed lightly under my breath, gently rubbing the kid's back.

"Um, guys, I really hate to rain on everybody's parade, really I do. BUT WE HAVE COMPANY!" I yelled, pointing down the hallway.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I turned and let out a howl, the placed myself in between them and the approaching guards. "You guys GO, ill bring up the rear." I then growled menacingly and lowered my head and flatten my ears. The first guy tried to rush me and I bit into his arm, and as I did I heard the bone snap inside it. He went down to the ground in pain and the other 4 were hesitant to approach.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Snowy, keep with the other, see if you guys can find a way out. Im gonna try out my new abilities." I stated, then stepped in front of Enir. I saw one of the guards start trembling when he saw who i was. I smiled, then slamed my foot intothe ground, a huge wall-like slab of solid earth rose underneath each guard, sending them flyinf into the high ceilings.

"Y'know i kinda liked you until you blasted me and the entire room full of that blue electricity. It hurt me, literally." I heard a low voice. It was 'Sylar'. He kinda sounded pissed.

"I've got a mind that tends to think too much, and i've figured out most of the abilities you were so kind as to give me. Wanna see how bad I can make you hurt?" I growled in an almost dangerously playful way. He stepped out of the shadows.

"Im here to give you this." He held out a robe, it was nice, a dark red under shirt and mask that covered up to my nose on my face, black pants, some knee high boots that had straight jacket type straps on them, a black long sleeved over shirt, and a black trench coat looking hoodie. He also gave me a one strapped dark red water proof bag. "You'll need them, cuz we're not in Sunshine state anymore. Theres more clothes in a room where your two other friends headed off. Go, I'll tell them I had to follow you and put you all down." I smiled and Lead Enir to find Snowy and the other wolf.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: not that I refuse beeing a wolf but How did you noticed that already I didn't said that I am one do I? anyway you already got it Cain but mine character don't know that he's discovering it slowly :)

I wasn't going to complain about running she where older and the other one was a werewolf they would be fine I folowed Snowy closely till we reached an room where there was some clothes and the old enir clothes thrown at one side "uh definetly he's old scent but not leading to an exit" I sighed and then somethign crossed mine mind HOW I WAS ABLE TO PICK ENIR SCENT I mean I am not a werewolf am I, toughs crossed mine mind then I just looked to Snowy and said "what now?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Oh, idk, maybe by scent?
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: :blink: didn't tough about that....
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

I just stayed there, curled into a ball and wimpering. After trying to run away at the book store, the men in suits shot me down and I blacked out. Now Ivwas trapped in a cage, not knowing where I was, and looked liked some creature from the new Wolfman movie. Suddenly, my pointed and furry ears heard something down the hall. Using my new nose, I coyld smell about four other kids, but what got my attention was that at least one of them smelled like me! Not being able to cry out to them, I gave a long, low howl/whimper, praying that they cpuld help me.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Humming under my breath, I began to pray rapidly to whatever deity would hear me.

"Okay, c'mon. Let's go find a way out of this taco stand."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As I ran with Cain my ears picked up a whimpering sound. I picked up a little more speed and howled as I ran my side into a door at the end of the hall. As soon as I entered the room the strong smell of another werewolf filled my nose. I gave a low call go throught the pitch black room, asking if they were friend or foe and if they needed help.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Suddenly, the door burst open, blinding me with the light. I heard what sounded like a chorus of growls, yips, and barks, but somehow I was able to translate the sound into "Who's there? Are you a friend or foe? Do you nneed help?" Judging by the sound and even the scent, I could tell that this newcomer was like me, a (was I a werewolf?). I said in what ever language I could speak "Please help me! I was in a bookstore before I was captured by some men in suits! I woke in this cage tied the some kind of strange metal. I don't know what it is but it feels like its BURNING me!"
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled lowly when Enir stopped abruptly and entered another room. I slid and turned. "Enir, I'll go find Snowy and the other wolf, I guess you'll figure this thing out. Howl if you need me." I sped off and finally found them in the storage room. "Hey, mind if I change?" I asked. I quickly changed, and pulled the mask up.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

The door opened and in stepped a large figure only before seen in my dreams. It made a series of growwls and other inhuman noices, but I was somehow able to translate and understand. I couldn't get a good look at the (werewolf?) in question from inside my small cage. It was also hard for me to concentrate, because of the metal ropes I was bound with. I didn't know what they werew made of, but they really irratated my skin/fur to the point of almost burning. I could mutter a few yips meaning, "Please, help me. I'm feeling weak."
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"what you mean by...." I saw she changing "Oh I got it..." I smiled and then Asked now concetrated "hey uhm not a good time to ask that but do you have any idea of what's happening to me?" I shaked mine head "I mean am I transforming into something like Enir or what" I stared at her for a while and I noticed Enir wasn't with her "By the way where's Enir..."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! I swore hotly under my breath as we rounded another corner. What was this place, a freakin' maze? I yelped as a shot dinged past my head, whirling around to find more guys in Men in Black suits chasing us.

"Oh c'mon, we don't even get a break?" I muttered, throwing myself around a corner.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"You'll find out, its really cool." I said and smiled. I felt the running feet of guards through the groind beneath mine. I breathed out calmly as I slid around to a halt. Took a deep breath in and released a huge burst of fire down the hall. When they didnt move I caught back up with the guy and Snowy. "So i never got your name." I tried to joke, still running alongside The guy while Snowy practically flew through the halls, searching for a way out.