(very small)unofficial Texas pack meet

General convention type stuff.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

(very small)unofficial Texas pack meet

Post by PariahPoet »

I've found myself unwittingly appointed to organize a Golden Triangle area furmeet. (Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange)
I would like to extend an invitation to any pack members who would like to join in. The tentative date is January 3rd and this is going to be a very low-key meet here in Beaumont, TX. My mate and I will be two Pack members there and there will be a handful of local Lone Star Furs as well.
Event will probably be a movie or put-put or bowling or something similar. The group will mostly be furs, therians, and otherkin, but everyone is welcome ( even boring old humans! ;3 ) The more the merrier! :3
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Re: (very small)unofficial Texas pack meet

Post by cjkrythos »

I know this is an old thread, but if you decide to do this again, hopefully I can drop in. Ive recently got a job as a truck driver and we end up in texas a lot, so if there is a meet going, post the info here and if I can make it, ill mention something on here. Might have to request a ride from a truck stop though to the meet location if I can make it, but id like to try if its possible.

thanks