The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

The prophecy (open species)

Post by Flatline »

(From a humann child who loves to play,
comes the golden wolf to lead the way.
when Wolfbane is dreamt of with dread,
and untamed are tamed, now come the dead.
in our darkest hour, the golden wolf will shine light
in a long dead war, wolves prepare too fight.
protect the golden wolf, for in due time
shhe will bring justice too a past commited crime.)

Above is the prophecy that will be given too our characters as the rp gets a bit along.

in this rp is an open species rp. the storyline is that my character is an orphaned human who is to be turned to a werewolf by getting licked on the face by one. the prophecy above is what this rp is about. the human child must be turned intoo a werewolf, and when she reaches 13 yrs of age she must lead werecreature kind in a war against vampires and demons. the crime spoken of was commited by a vampire who sacrificed a werrewolf pup to the demon lord Baltros Kullre (Kull Re). Baltros is still living and leads vamps and demons against man and were kind. the plot of this story is to raise the human child into a teenage werewolf who will defeat Lord Baltros.

Profile:
Name: Takka Krawwe (kraw)
Species: Human
Hair color: Golden blonde.
Eyes: Blue
Bio: Takka was orphaned by vampires and wandered off into the forest. in her future teenage yrs she will be a wise-for-her-age, strong, swift, and warm-hearted werewolf.

Takka wandered the forest crying and covered in her parents' blood. vampires had attacked and shee was the only surviver. she had been playing in the back yard trying to catch fireflies when the bloodthirsty leeches attacked.

takka had wander a fair distance from the house by the lake when she came upon a pack of werewolves. they were sleeping and takka thought they were giant puppies. soo she chose one to cuddle up with as it slept and soon fell asleep
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by ledrif »

OOC: Hello Flatline! Joining here ^^! poor Little kid I wouldn't want to leave her just like that even not beeing a werewolf that's just soooo cruel!!

Name:Kebo
Species:Werewolf
Hair/fur color:Black and Brown in some parts / Hair's brown
Eyes:Green
Bio:He joined a pack of werewolf a few months ago when he saved the life of an menber, now the Pack is wandering for a new place to stay but we Stoped to get some sleep...

I was sleeping with the pack when I felt something curling near me I didn't mooved could be jsut something like a pup I opened mine eyes and saw an little child there first I was atonished but then I saw she was covered in blood I decided to leave her take some sleep I didn't knew if she was good or bad but growling at her and kicking her out was an bad idea and I felt I really shouldn't I just let her sleep and tried to cover her a little more with my fur and falled back asleep
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Thanks for the invite Flatline! I'll be glad to join!)

Name: Dusten Aquasselino (better known as "Duste Aquos")
Species: Elementian/werewolf (elementian - think of an elemental living inside a shell, normally human shaped)
Hair colour: Dark Brown
Eye colour: Yellow/gold
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3554986/
Bio: Trained by Surge Aquos (father) and Wolfward the White (uncle) and has likewise inherited a strong sense of protection towards humanity and lycans alike (though more towards the lycans) He travels around, helping where he can, and attempting to avoid trouble - BADLY (lets put it this way, when attacking a base he snuck from a nearby cliff to the side of the base without being seen, until he went to check whether he had been seen)

Sitting in a tree, looking upwards to the beautiful night sky...I was glad I wasn't bound by the same responsibilities as my sister. The twilight glow from the moon illuminated the nearby surroundings in an entrancing way. The sun's light, being absolute, failed to show the beauty of the world, but the moon...It was just heavenly.

THUMP!

I must've dozed off. Why else would I have fallen out of the tree? Yeesh, way to ruin my evening. Hopefully no one saw me.

Continuing to walk silently through the forest, looking for somewhere to rest properly. As great as trees were, you just couldn't sleep in them easily. As I wandered, I caught hold of a scent. Werewolf. I felt relieved to have some wolfen company nearby, and approached. The advantage of being downwind, was they wouldn't scent me unless either the wind changed direction, or they physically saw me. Well, neither of us should be hostile towards each other anyways, and they would probably have a relatively good place to sleep, so I decided to approach anyways.

I stopped as I sighted the wolves. Sleeping, so no point waking them up. Settling up against a tree not too close to alarm them when they woke, I rested. There would always be morning. I closed my eyes, as the sleep I was feigning closed in.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining in. ;)

Profile:
Name: Zorak
Species: Natural Born Werewolf
Hair/ Fur Color: Pitch black in all forms. Has a silver cresent shaped mark around his right eye.
Eyes: Emerald green, right eye changes from green to silver daily
Bio: Born a werewolf, Zorak is the only son of his pack's alpha. His father took the silver marking around his eye as a sign from the moon goddess Diana. When he concentrates, Zorak can sense the aura of all living things through his right eye. He is strong-willed and honorable, but he isn't sure about being his pack's leader some day. Loves his packmakes more than his own life and hides a secret desire to be an older brother, but this can't happen due to his mother being killed by vampires when he was 5. Since werewolves mate for life, his father hasn't taken another mate to produce more offspring. He was raised to hate vampires and doesn't have an opinion towards humans due to lack of contact.

The sun peeked over the trees, illuminating the meadow and waking me. I streched out my body and shook the dew from my fur. While opening up my muzzle for a long yawn, I instinctivly sniffed my suroundings. I stopped dead when I smelled scents that shouldn't have been there, an overwhelming aroma of human, a hint of sickly vampire, and chocking stench of death. Looking around for the source of these smells, I saw them radiate from somewhere in Kebo. Closing my left eye, I focused on my right to use my gift from Diana. Kebo still had his healthy deep green aura, but there was something off. Something behind him was giving off a much lighter shine. Carefully circling around Kebo's sleeping form, I located the light curled up at his chest. There was a tiny human pup, covered in blood right next to him. Nothing about this made sense, so I tried to 'see' her again. I gasped out, almost blinded by the intense golden aura that she shone, almost as bright as the sun. I had never seen such a bright or powerful light before! More curious than ever, I leaned in for a closer look.
Last edited by DWDruid on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

takka awoke to find another werewolf standing over them.

"Puppy? PUPPY!" she said and reched out to pet the werewolf standing over her. she stood up and traced the cresent marking on his righht eye with her finger.

suddenly as she rememmbered the horrid screams that had come from inside her home she bagan to cry. tears streamed down her face as she cried, "wheres mommy and daddy?"
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I cringed as the child reached for me. PUPPY!? Come on! But before I had the chance to become insulted, the human pup began to wail. I fell back from the sudden and high pitched cry. If she kept this up, she would wake up the rest of the pack. I quickly manuevered around the human and began poking Kebo saying, "Kebo. Kebo! Wake up, Kebo! Wake up!"
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Nothing can wake somebody up as fast as a wail in the morning. In fact, the sudden shock was enough to make me jolt up before leaning back and bumping my head into the tree. Who ever said inanimate objects were harmless?!?!

Standing, my head began to clear. Human cries. Young. Female. Coming from the 'wolves. Now, I'd say would be a good time to approach.

"What's all this racket then?" I mumbled as I moved towards them

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Name:Ulfrick wolfe
Species:werewolf(he has three forms;human,gestalt, and feral.
Fur color: black with silver mixed in on his chest and stomach.
Eye color:blue
Bio:He is a very protective werewolf and would not hesitate to lay down his life for anyone around him. He his the power to heal minor wounds like claw wounds and bullet holes. He is a very gentle wolf and is hardly ever angered unless some around him has thier life threatened.

Ulfrick awoke to the sound of a human child crying, a sound that really tugged at his heart strings. He stood and walked over to the little girl,her golden hair blowing in the cool breeze,tears flowing down her pretty face. He knelt beside her,wiping a tear from her face with his paw. "Please don't cry little one,you are safe here with us." he said, and gently embraced her.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I woke up all of a sudden and saw everyone standing there and the little kid Crying I looked at the Son of the alpha he might be upset with me "errr... sorry she was covered in blood and seemed pretty scared and well... uh i jsut tough I shouldn't leave her alone... that's all am I in trouble..." I said quickly overleaping words and in so apologetic tone I didn't talk much with him but he's the son of the alpha if i upset him I'll might be screwed!
"eerr... Why she's crying It wasn't me right?"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"When I woke up, I sensed her near so I can to investigate. That caused her to awaken herself. But she didn't even seem to be afraid of me. In fact, she even when so far as to 'pet' my mark. Suddenly, she started screaming and yelling something about her 'mommy and daddy'. Since she's covered in blood and stinks of vampire, I don't think whatever happened to her was good." Looking around I could other members of the pack staring at us and the human with odd expressions. Thinking for a moment, I said "We had better take her over to my father, he'll know what to do." Seeing how Ulfrick was so well with her (his sky blue arua was always comforting to those around him, even though they couldn't see it) I decided to let him carry her over. Suddenly we heard a voice coming from the woods. Looking over, I saw what appeared to be a regular werewolf with dark brown fur. But as I continued to stare at him, there were some subtle differences. The way he walked, the way he spoke, the shape of his muzzle. Curious, I tried to sense him. I was shocked by the utterly unique aura he put off. Although the bright yellow color wasn't unusual, it seemed to be pulsating throughout his body instead of being stationary like all other auras. It also had a thin outline of light gray, almost like a shell. Not understanding what he could be, I called to him, "Halt! Who and what are you!"

OOC: Just FYI, if anybody doesn't like the colors I picked for their 'auras' just PM me what you would prfer and I'll fix it. And to anybody else who wants to join, you can add in your profile what you aura would be. I hope this is okay for you Flatline.
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

takka cries slowed down and eventually stopped as the werewolf ulfrick hugged her. she looked up at him and said, "puppy? are you a nice talking puppy?"

takka looked around at all the grown werewolves and promptly picked up a nearby stick, threw it, and said to ulfrick, "Fetch puppy!"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I grinned and said "well she is cute heh..." I noticed that Zorak seemed to have spoted someone but I didn't payed much of attention I was looking at how inocent that kid was she didn't even knew her mother and father were dead and else turns out she might be homeless would the alpha let her stay with us? I noticed Ulfrick was kinda atonished with her reaction so I decided to play along I got near the stick "so where's it? you tossed it so fast! I couldn't see it..."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick looked at her. "Of course i am,why do you ask?" he said,looking her over. she was dirty and covered with the blood of her parents and he clothing was tattered. Still knelt be side her,he put a paw on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. "Would you like to stay with us?" he asked, a serious expression on his face. "Think before you answer,once you become part of the pack,there is no going back?" he said,giving her a smile so he did not scare her.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

takka looked up at the big werewolf and said, "part of the pack? whats a pack? are you a monster or a talking puppy? wheres my mommy and daddy? whats this stuff on my clothes?"

suddenly realizing the the stuff on her clothes was the stuff that came out of owies, she started crying again and saying, "i got an owie! will yoou kiss my owie?
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I tilted my head as I looked at the one who had addressed me. He seemed...worried to a degree, as though he saw me as unnatural. That didn't make sense. In both human and wolfen forms, I had very few things that would make me stand out to a degree where they would ask what as well as why. Unless...

Stopping, I gave a bit of a more thorough introduction. "I am Duste Aquos, son of Surge Aquos, free-lander, nomad, werewolf, elementian - that's sort of an elemental, but for one better looking, two has lots more dependency and will, and three can make themselves a solid body, but most importantly, a friend, not an enemy."

(OOC: Yellow? close enough to his standard aura (yellow-gold, like all the clan of Aquos (except in special circumstances)) so yeah, I'm fine with that)

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick pulled her closer to him. "Little one,a pack is a group of "puppies" as you call us,like a family. He said. "I guess you could call me a talking puppy." he said,looking up into the sky,he knew that what he was about to tell her would hurt her. He looked into her eyes once more. "I don't know where your mommy and daddy are,but the stuff your clothes are covered in is blood.

The small child began crying again and he could not stand to see her like that,he carefully looked her over and found a single,small wound. He knew that he could kiss her wound without turning her,so he wiped the blood away with his paw and gently kissed her wound. "There little one...is it better now." he asked,sitting beside her.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(i want silvers character to adopt mine and re-name her Furya)

although ulfrick had tried not to turn takka with his kiss on her wound, he did. a small portion of saliva had been resting on the werewolf's lip and made contact with the minor scratch. the unwitting deed was done.

takka stopped crying eventually and as the day passed on she became tired and feverish as the first chaange began to force itself on the little child. her bones started hurting and her crying now was non-stop. it was time.

fur sprouted from the now werewolf pup, and a tail grew from her butt. her ears raced to the top of her head and her legs changed positions.

at last the change wass over and her wailing died down. her fur was golden blonde, just like her hair. and her eyes sky blue.

"what just happened to me?" the pup asked.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: heh... well I'm not fitting in the story at all I can see u.u" anyways I'll moove on with that...

well turns out she kinda liked Ulfrick, anyways I spent the day wandering around and doing some stuff here and there once I finished I was already aware of the Takka state I sitted on a tree stump a little away from the pack and begineed to watch the sky the stars and the moon I sighed and looked down "well... I saved he's life I got what I want but still I don't fit here I guess..." I sighed and looked up again "but where I can go neither then stay here?"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(guys get ledrif involoved! this goes for me too.)
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"You just went through your first change,the first one is always the worst but after that they get easier,but are always painful." he said,as he stood up and walked toward a small cave that was his personal den. "You can stay with me in my den if you like,its ok with me." he said, looking back at her.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Name: Misha Borchetsky
Nickname: Mike
Species: Human
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Bio: Always having been the outcast in his earlier years, Misha Borchetsky generally avoids civil contact all together. However, because of his good marksmanship, a small guild has hired him for one reason only. Werewolves have been deemed a threat to society. His task: Kill the werewolves and make society a safer place. Those that have made contact with him have considered him extremely paranoid but very loyal.

Some people called me crazy when I was younger, but I know I'm not. I was the kid that always believed in the paranormal, in the things that "didn't exist", and I still am, except I've proven the things to be real. Honestly, at first, when I came here, I didn't think this mission was worth it. I mean, I'm in the outskirts of some unknown town in the middle of nowhere. The hell-hounds don't live in a perfect place like this, or so I thought, until last night.

Apparently a couple of people were killed, bitten by something, and only two things bite people: vampires and werewolves. Vampires don't live in places like this. Every time I encounter them, they're in cities, in the dark, in places that nobody goes. Animals don't attack people in their homes. The werewolves had to do it.

The job is simple: kill them, get paid. They bleed just like the rest of us.

Wait...

I hear noises up ahead. A kid, I think. Yeah, and a kid went missing. The savages are trying to convert her. I need to find cover, need to find a place to set up my gear. A dirt-mound will do, and there's one up ahead. It will provide enough cover.
My tools of trade: Sword...No, bow and arrow and a shortsword. The hell-hounds are worth more alive.

I can barely see them, a small group of the beasts. The child is one of their own, newly turned. It isn't a threat like the adults. Chance of mission success: 87 percent. Steady aim. Now I wait.
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: don't forget to get me involved while you're at it!)
I wasn't sure whether the others had noticed yet...probably not, since their main focus was on the pup. There was a human close by, and from the fact that he had gone almost unnoticed, I had a feeling he wasn't exactly friendly. Closing my eye, I focused, just like my father had taught me. I didn't use this sort of thing often, but it was necessary at times. The human had positioned himself, intent on striking. Knowing this, it was time to do something that any sane person would call madness.

I shifted to my human body. The lycan body was more comfortable, but I guess in familiarity, it was this form which I normally would take. Being impure 'wolf helps as well; shifting doesn't cause any clothes loss or damage, so I still had my standard attire (picture link on character bio) and fortunately still, the Colt Peacemakers under my small cloak. moving so that I was the closest target between the others and the human, I faced in his direction, and waved.

"Hello over there! How about you join us, rather than lurking behind a mound. It would be much appreciated!"

My free hand was ready, just in case he decided to fire. If he did, I'd have to shoot both the projectile and weapon in short succession, to prevent anyone from being hit or from him firing again. I have to thank the gods that my speed is fast, even for my race, making it perfect for these sort of stand-offs.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Can I have an black aura? O and do you guys mind if Iam a pack battle trainer or something close to that?

Profile:
Name: Enir Shadowfang of the Nordmar Pack
Species: Werewolf (Can't shift)
Hair color: Black with a silver stripe from left ear down to my snout.
Eyes: Greenish gray with a golden ring around the pupil
Bio: Having lived with the Nordmarian pack he learned the hard way to survive in the harsh winters that raged 90% of the year. Also learned many techniques for close-quarters combat. Also learning how to use a knife well along the way, he has now traveled to warmer areas where food and water is more plentiful.

I woke to the sound of wailing in the distance and decided to check it out. As I headed in that direction I noticed another werewolf. He was on his own, partially away from the other and I decide to send a greeting to him. I crouched behind a bush so I would be covered and then called out,"Good morning, it's a fine day is it not?!"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: Kidna confused since Thunderclaw Is away from the pack too anyways....

"sure is..." I replied "why are you hiding I mean if you are greetig you are not bad because any other sane person or werewolf that would like to harm me wouldn't try and greet me before it...." okay I sounded rude and so? It was pointless hidding from me I wouldn't atack only if I needed to "your scent is different who exactly is you? not from mine pack I can see..."
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(Hope ya'll dont mind if i play the alpha for a bit)

takka looked up at ulfrick and said, "i changed? am i a talking puppy now?" she looked behind her and saw her new tail. giving a grin that to a human would have looked like a snarl, she grabbed her tail and yanked hard. OWIES! she yelped at the pain and then shrugged her soulders and asked ulfrick, "why do i have a tail? why did it hurt when i tried to take it off?"

Mean while the alpha Bolback had heard the wailing and commotion from halfway across the forest and now had arrived at the scene. he approached the pack and said, "where did this pup come from? and who are you?" the last was asked to Dusten.

while waiting for a reply the alpha walked over to the golden pup and said, "she reminds me of a poem i heard as a pup myself. it speaks of a golden wolf pup and war."